Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | winter needs to die
1 2 3 4 5
Floridian here. No snow, but it's been incredibly cold this week. It was starting to get warmer, too! Thanks, cold fronts.
Floridian here. No snow, but it's been incredibly cold this week. It was starting to get warmer, too! Thanks, cold fronts.
Kentuckian here-

please save us from these bouts of freezing rain wE WANT TO LIVE-
Kentuckian here-

please save us from these bouts of freezing rain wE WANT TO LIVE-
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
@musicminer

i'm having a hard time opening my doors because they freeze shut!!!

on top of that, the handle on the driver's side doesn't work on the inside so to get out of my car i have to roll down the window, open it from the outside, then sit there with the door open while the window s l o w l y fights the cold and rolls back up. then i can turn off the car and get out, freezing my butt off,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
@musicminer

i'm having a hard time opening my doors because they freeze shut!!!

on top of that, the handle on the driver's side doesn't work on the inside so to get out of my car i have to roll down the window, open it from the outside, then sit there with the door open while the window s l o w l y fights the cold and rolls back up. then i can turn off the car and get out, freezing my butt off,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
21556.png

◊ they/them
◊ 28
◊ FR+2
i live in quebec and winter doesn't end until may now so i still have to put up with it for a while... it's going to be 3 degrees celsius next week which means all the snow is going to melt but then it's going to freeze again and all that melted snow will become ice. fun times
i live in quebec and winter doesn't end until may now so i still have to put up with it for a while... it's going to be 3 degrees celsius next week which means all the snow is going to melt but then it's going to freeze again and all that melted snow will become ice. fun times
item_depleted_sacridite_by_dogi_crimson-dccyhg6.gif
wishlist
This winter has been wild, bouts of really cold weather and then sudden summer level heat, I don’t understand. At one point we had snow then the next week was 70 degrees Fahrenheit???
This winter has been wild, bouts of really cold weather and then sudden summer level heat, I don’t understand. At one point we had snow then the next week was 70 degrees Fahrenheit???
tj85yjR.png BVq8q9P.png nGvTyg3.png
Winter has been really weird this season. It's not as bad where I live, but it still can get pretty bad. I just want it to be warm again ;-;
Winter has been really weird this season. It's not as bad where I live, but it still can get pretty bad. I just want it to be warm again ;-;
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
I'm from Texas and we don't know what snow is. The closest thing we have to that is plain old ice on our roads.

Although it did reach a rare 27 degrees this week.
I'm from Texas and we don't know what snow is. The closest thing we have to that is plain old ice on our roads.

Although it did reach a rare 27 degrees this week.
LEpJMnn.pngRDt6LqI.png
8GgdVkW.pngBDPM8Vp.png
gE96VFA.pngVs2WmBF.png
NlmYDAS.pngBS4vqBB.png
When you're in California and can relate to none of this.
When you're in California and can relate to none of this.
Im back
im from chicago but currently living in GA and my excuse for not liking th cold is cause listen listen listen i spent the first 17 years of my life enduring the some of the most hellish 8 month winters one can endure and i am [b]allowed[/b], to hold a [b]grudge[/b] anyway this morning it was 34 degrees outside and sixty-freakin-three inside my house. i have a 25min walk to class and i have never wanted to stay in bed so bad. i was literally lying there like [img]https://2static1.fjcdn.com/comments/About+people+born+before+1960+i+really+wish+my+grandma+_24b4b2f942f5fa71c7c14bdc33d77e1b.jpg[/img] eta: i'm mostly mad because the only good part of living in georgia is the not-so-bad winter and while it doesn't snow or anything Miss Weather could at least have the courtesy to not freeze out my whole house eeta: sometimes i check the weather in chicago just to count my blessings and while it is 41 here it is 28 there (feels like 18) so i guess i can't be That mad
im from chicago but currently living in GA and my excuse for not liking th cold is cause listen listen listen i spent the first 17 years of my life enduring the some of the most hellish 8 month winters one can endure and i am allowed, to hold a grudge

anyway this morning it was 34 degrees outside and sixty-freakin-three inside my house. i have a 25min walk to class and i have never wanted to stay in bed so bad. i was literally lying there like
About+people+born+before+1960+i+really+wish+my+grandma+_24b4b2f942f5fa71c7c14bdc33d77e1b.jpg

eta: i'm mostly mad because the only good part of living in georgia is the not-so-bad winter and while it doesn't snow or anything Miss Weather could at least have the courtesy to not freeze out my whole house

eeta: sometimes i check the weather in chicago just to count my blessings and while it is 41 here it is 28 there (feels like 18) so i guess i can't be That mad
13ee4657328d39e8dd08554c4b0bec370d00a6b7.png
I would rather have -19 celsius weather for the rest of my life than have to feel a hot weather-induced sweat ever again
I would rather have -19 celsius weather for the rest of my life than have to feel a hot weather-induced sweat ever again
ZNhRsiG.png
1 2 3 4 5