Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | winter needs to die
1 2 3 4 5
There’s a blizzard coming here on the weekend lol I feel that
There’s a blizzard coming here on the weekend lol I feel that
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
[quote name="Marsune" date="2019-03-06 19:15:22" ] I would rather have -19 celsius weather for the rest of my life than have to feel a hot weather-induced sweat ever again [/quote] honestly same here- you can always layer on more for the cold, but what about the heat?!
Marsune wrote on 2019-03-06 19:15:22:
I would rather have -19 celsius weather for the rest of my life than have to feel a hot weather-induced sweat ever again

honestly same here- you can always layer on more for the cold, but what about the heat?!
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
If climate change continues to go on like that your wish is going to be reality xD
If climate change continues to go on like that your wish is going to be reality xD
P(I have enough dragons)=1/9999999999999999999999999999^9999999
It's a bad obsession, it's always messing, it's always messing my lair
News about my dragons
*reading all the above posts*
*checks tomorrow's temperatures*

High 60's, low 70's in Fahrenheit.

Gotta love Florida... Winter exists for maybe 2 months a year.
*reading all the above posts*
*checks tomorrow's temperatures*

High 60's, low 70's in Fahrenheit.

Gotta love Florida... Winter exists for maybe 2 months a year.
0-E2-AB389-92-**-40-B7-8-D53-E4438-FAA554-B.jpg
mlHpBMC.pngsZShZzW.pngjA5A7gu.png
ZijKo9W.png
ocTKWwg.gif
it rained slush yesterday, now it's icy again. i cannot keep my nails longer than my fingertips because they keep splitting weird. poor animals are all so confused.
it rained slush yesterday, now it's icy again. i cannot keep my nails longer than my fingertips because they keep splitting weird. poor animals are all so confused.
I'm in Montana and there was so much snow recently (I think over two feet fell within a period of about a week with little to no melting) that one of the buildings at my university had its roof collapse. (Thankfully, it was the middle of the night, so there was no one inside it) Just before that, the highs were in the single digits (Fahrenheit) at best, with the temperatures being entirely negative on some days. Also, I blame the low humidity and temperatures for part of the glue on my violin coming loose, so there's that as well. (It's probably mainly the humidity, since I haven't taken it out of the building all semester)
I'm in Montana and there was so much snow recently (I think over two feet fell within a period of about a week with little to no melting) that one of the buildings at my university had its roof collapse. (Thankfully, it was the middle of the night, so there was no one inside it) Just before that, the highs were in the single digits (Fahrenheit) at best, with the temperatures being entirely negative on some days. Also, I blame the low humidity and temperatures for part of the glue on my violin coming loose, so there's that as well. (It's probably mainly the humidity, since I haven't taken it out of the building all semester)
I'm Louisiana and we don't really have winter by your standards
but the moment it drops to forty or below we start screaming at each other that it's the apocalypse so
I'm Louisiana and we don't really have winter by your standards
but the moment it drops to forty or below we start screaming at each other that it's the apocalypse so
They/He pronouns
Fr time +2
A Finnish person here... It's not as bad as is was a few weeks ago but the air is so crisp it's hard to breathe. Yes, I would like to walk 15min to school without wanting to yeet myself off a cliff because of the cold. Yes, snow is nice, winter is nice, but geez this is enough
A Finnish person here... It's not as bad as is was a few weeks ago but the air is so crisp it's hard to breathe. Yes, I would like to walk 15min to school without wanting to yeet myself off a cliff because of the cold. Yes, snow is nice, winter is nice, but geez this is enough
HzGpUHb.png
I live in Scotland and I agree, winter can die
I live in Scotland and I agree, winter can die
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
Hi there was sleet two days ago where I live
It’s March, I’m over this

Also shoutout to when it was -50
Hi there was sleet two days ago where I live