Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Do you ever go outside barefoot?
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 110 111
Only on sand. I'm usually wearing something like socks or shoes.
Only on sand. I'm usually wearing something like socks or shoes.
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifnightwolf
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifintp
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifpronoun indifferent
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.giffr+3

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifmy hatchery!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifmy lair
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifnesting grounds ^^
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifcredit
I never go outside with shoes practically, unless I'm going somewhere.
I never go outside with shoes practically, unless I'm going somewhere.
Of course
All the time cause shoes are for the weak
Of course
All the time cause shoes are for the weak
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
I walk outside barefoot no matter the weather. I guess it's just a havit. I do enjoy feeling the soft grass on my feet when I go outside. It's relaxing and recharging. I also enjoy walking in the water and sand :p

gotta watch out for stickers in the springtime tho, and ant piles
I walk outside barefoot no matter the weather. I guess it's just a havit. I do enjoy feeling the soft grass on my feet when I go outside. It's relaxing and recharging. I also enjoy walking in the water and sand :p

gotta watch out for stickers in the springtime tho, and ant piles
If I don't feel like putting on shoes then yeah, totally. It feels nice.
If I don't feel like putting on shoes then yeah, totally. It feels nice.
H7nqb4W6vrzjAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
I go outside barefoot until it's too cold, I'm talking my feet are going numb cold. I would go literally anywhere barefoot. Woods, farm fields, gravel roads, pavement. Anything. I do less of that now cause I'm inside a lot these days and my feet are soft, but I rarely bother to put on shoes to go check the garden or to get something I forgot in my truck.
I go outside barefoot until it's too cold, I'm talking my feet are going numb cold. I would go literally anywhere barefoot. Woods, farm fields, gravel roads, pavement. Anything. I do less of that now cause I'm inside a lot these days and my feet are soft, but I rarely bother to put on shoes to go check the garden or to get something I forgot in my truck.
+3 Hours
He/Him/They/Them/It/Its
Always tired, so I apologize if I take forever to respond
I've seen enough Monsters Inside Me to never go outside barefoot no matter the weather. [emoji=pearlcatcher sad size=2]
I've seen enough Monsters Inside Me to never go outside barefoot no matter the weather.
LIo8D8G.gif
Amateurs. I never put on shoes when I go outside. :)
Amateurs. I never put on shoes when I go outside. :)
2J3QvJQ.gif
QDv44y9.gif
*reads the title of this thread*
*...immediately thinks of what Paul be doin on the Abbey Road cover*

But anyway, if I ever have to go outside to get something like groceries or the mail, I'll always go the lazy route and not put on shoes. Though, if I want to take a walk or something shoes are an absolute must! Walking for a long period of time might hurt my feet and also,, I don't want to look weird if anyone ever sees me. (Even though I already do kinda look weird aimlessly walking around ihreihriuei)
*reads the title of this thread*
*...immediately thinks of what Paul be doin on the Abbey Road cover*

But anyway, if I ever have to go outside to get something like groceries or the mail, I'll always go the lazy route and not put on shoes. Though, if I want to take a walk or something shoes are an absolute must! Walking for a long period of time might hurt my feet and also,, I don't want to look weird if anyone ever sees me. (Even though I already do kinda look weird aimlessly walking around ihreihriuei)
deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif FMoJ9vk.png
H2jRHgT.png
J7D1quC.png

Hi, I'm Fruit! I'm a digital artist, amateur fiction writer, aspiring musician (bass), but most of all: a professional idiot. My two favorite things are rock 'n roll and frillback pigeons.
ezgif-3-3eb9aae531.gif

FMoJ9vk.pngRDt6LqI.pngJ7D1quC.png
uQA55c0.pngimage0.giftumblr_inline_oki6607XCW1tfmvub_100.png
all the time but rn its snowing!!! no way would i do that atm
all the time but rn its snowing!!! no way would i do that atm
tumblr_inline_nn739bWSSZ1rbfe8q_500.gif
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 110 111