Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Explain your ocs/story poorly
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 42 43
oc describing time

- depressed glowing pink shape boi who just wants to sleep, also a big dumb stupid
- green circle weirdo that looks like overtime wave
- slimy idiot
- half-robot who regrets existence
- cool boi who likes dubstep
- smol purble square who has social anxiety
- four-eared circle rabbit with arms
- somft gorl who has wafers for ears
- rave party packed into a rainbow circle

game character describing

- dorito
- angry circle
- wiggle wiggle
- smol boi
- smol boi but bigger
- a boat, that is all
- zoom zoom it's a flying teardrop
- A N G E R Y smol boi but bigger
oc describing time

- depressed glowing pink shape boi who just wants to sleep, also a big dumb stupid
- green circle weirdo that looks like overtime wave
- slimy idiot
- half-robot who regrets existence
- cool boi who likes dubstep
- smol purble square who has social anxiety
- four-eared circle rabbit with arms
- somft gorl who has wafers for ears
- rave party packed into a rainbow circle

game character describing

- dorito
- angry circle
- wiggle wiggle
- smol boi
- smol boi but bigger
- a boat, that is all
- zoom zoom it's a flying teardrop
- A N G E R Y smol boi but bigger

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
"hello naughty children it's alien time"
"hello naughty children it's alien time"
-"I wanted to work as the Vault's doctor just to get away from my boss but now my boss wants my head handed to him on a silver platter"
-very creepy man trains his children to kill the man who wronged him, gets angry when they befriend him instead after he sends them out without telling them what to do
-"hey wanna watch me fight that killer monster? want to make a gang that's sole purpose is watching me fight monsters like that? what you wanna steal? that's not as important"
-son becomes General of the local good militia and then gets into a romantic relationship with one of his soldiers on complete accident, angers father further.
-local woman decides to become a merc, then immediately becomes the leader of the Vault
-man hides his insecurities and fears behind greaser persona; loves power armor too much
-"I wanted to work as the Vault's doctor just to get away from my boss but now my boss wants my head handed to him on a silver platter"
-very creepy man trains his children to kill the man who wronged him, gets angry when they befriend him instead after he sends them out without telling them what to do
-"hey wanna watch me fight that killer monster? want to make a gang that's sole purpose is watching me fight monsters like that? what you wanna steal? that's not as important"
-son becomes General of the local good militia and then gets into a romantic relationship with one of his soldiers on complete accident, angers father further.
-local woman decides to become a merc, then immediately becomes the leader of the Vault
-man hides his insecurities and fears behind greaser persona; loves power armor too much
"Oh, I don't know, I was really hoping for a huge sign on the wall saying 'Kryx's Legacy Clues Here!'"
-A CD tsukumogami that eats people, based on a real CD that claims it eats people
-A CD tsukumogami that eats people, based on a real CD that claims it eats people
Gr15mqs.png
I6Ay4yi.gifwLQRY4q.gif
Short lady scared of animal so she leave
Short lady scared of animal so she leave
ezgif.com-gif-maker_1.gif
plot descibing:

- gods recruit 3 children to do their job for them. one child later punches god for being a jerk
- "whoopsie, you did a war crime!"
- Bird Child Deserved Better

describing random ocs:

- is sad. is angery. always rolls a nat 1 on charisma checks
- "this is my emotional support giant dog"
- rogue twins that were totally Not inspired by a podcast
- Buff Trans Dragon Rights. also a photographer
- just an absolute rat. why does anyone hang out with them
plot descibing:

- gods recruit 3 children to do their job for them. one child later punches god for being a jerk
- "whoopsie, you did a war crime!"
- Bird Child Deserved Better

describing random ocs:

- is sad. is angery. always rolls a nat 1 on charisma checks
- "this is my emotional support giant dog"
- rogue twins that were totally Not inspired by a podcast
- Buff Trans Dragon Rights. also a photographer
- just an absolute rat. why does anyone hang out with them
posted here before but oh well i have more

plot of the story:
three hot messes are somehow exposed to the same material in a bad batch of drugs, completely coincidentally, and in different parts of the country - their bodies and souls detach from one another, leaving them constantly phasing in and out of realities. they find each other and use their new ghostly powers to commit crime because they're bored and angsty.

characters of said story:
8: insomniac has the Big Gay (tm) but also commitment issues and a buttload of anxiety so he spends his time talking to computers instead. also hates humanity as a whole and wants to watch the world burn.

7: escaped her kidnapper only to find herself the coolest person alive (apparently). now uses her trauma against her foes in the form of memory-swapping. has a cool girlfriend and really just wants to avenge her lost childhood.

6: somehow she's adorable but also really mean. hates men (except for 8) and wants to rule the world by engineering bio-weapons and infecting computers to control the government. big dreams for a small person.
posted here before but oh well i have more

plot of the story:
three hot messes are somehow exposed to the same material in a bad batch of drugs, completely coincidentally, and in different parts of the country - their bodies and souls detach from one another, leaving them constantly phasing in and out of realities. they find each other and use their new ghostly powers to commit crime because they're bored and angsty.

characters of said story:
8: insomniac has the Big Gay (tm) but also commitment issues and a buttload of anxiety so he spends his time talking to computers instead. also hates humanity as a whole and wants to watch the world burn.

7: escaped her kidnapper only to find herself the coolest person alive (apparently). now uses her trauma against her foes in the form of memory-swapping. has a cool girlfriend and really just wants to avenge her lost childhood.

6: somehow she's adorable but also really mean. hates men (except for 8) and wants to rule the world by engineering bio-weapons and infecting computers to control the government. big dreams for a small person.
T | It | ASD
Maker of fine graves
1 - murderdog created in a lab that has the same name as star wars bad guy wants to murder human race because his mindset is terrible and he needs a counselor

2- owlgirl from japan who has anxiety and her parents set a high standard for but she's scared of everything and is not very helpful when she becomes birb sometimes

3- dog with horn and stone thinks she's awesome and has saved the world multiple times at this point but she's also secretly a dragon who leads a clan

the story:

hell
1 - murderdog created in a lab that has the same name as star wars bad guy wants to murder human race because his mindset is terrible and he needs a counselor

2- owlgirl from japan who has anxiety and her parents set a high standard for but she's scared of everything and is not very helpful when she becomes birb sometimes

3- dog with horn and stone thinks she's awesome and has saved the world multiple times at this point but she's also secretly a dragon who leads a clan

the story:

hell
Hi! Feel free to chat with me, I'm always happy to meet new people!
- Angry boy can turn or switch bodies to cat to human
- evil person bullies cat boy and cat boy shot him and thinks for a moment, where is my father for a few seconds before going to back home and then being haunted with a devil ghost that tells him about living in a lab building
- he thinks nothing of this
- finds “abandoned kids”
- random cranky man “steals” the kids
- boy thinks cat life is awesome
And that’s all, I didn’t finished the rest but my imagination did
- Angry boy can turn or switch bodies to cat to human
- evil person bullies cat boy and cat boy shot him and thinks for a moment, where is my father for a few seconds before going to back home and then being haunted with a devil ghost that tells him about living in a lab building
- he thinks nothing of this
- finds “abandoned kids”
- random cranky man “steals” the kids
- boy thinks cat life is awesome
And that’s all, I didn’t finished the rest but my imagination did
this is my third post on this thread but

- sometimes a family is an emo nerd, a broke gay disaster, a chaotic midget, an annoyance, and a very tired elf queen
- you can’t spell projecting without spectral
- local dumb*ss falls into love.... literally. they fall off a bridge
- girl accidentally fake dates a dead lady to get back at her ex
- world ends outside; nine idiots fall in love inside. also morality discussions galore
- sometimes a family is a mafia lord, a baker, and their children: a human explosion, a flirt, a cake thief, a dumb healer, and someone who needs sleep
- oh no two gods want to date me... whatever will i do? suffer
this is my third post on this thread but

- sometimes a family is an emo nerd, a broke gay disaster, a chaotic midget, an annoyance, and a very tired elf queen
- you can’t spell projecting without spectral
- local dumb*ss falls into love.... literally. they fall off a bridge
- girl accidentally fake dates a dead lady to get back at her ex
- world ends outside; nine idiots fall in love inside. also morality discussions galore
- sometimes a family is a mafia lord, a baker, and their children: a human explosion, a flirt, a cake thief, a dumb healer, and someone who needs sleep
- oh no two gods want to date me... whatever will i do? suffer
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 42 43