Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Explain your ocs/story poorly
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 42 43
A dragon from a civilization with a space-empire crashes on Sormieth, then thinks a mirror is a bio weapon, then things get weird and involve a gene synthesizer linked to a organ printer linked to an electronic incubator. Then things get really weird. A shade-possessed dragon shows up and destroys the Clan, creates a emperor, and that's the end of that.
A dragon from a civilization with a space-empire crashes on Sormieth, then thinks a mirror is a bio weapon, then things get weird and involve a gene synthesizer linked to a organ printer linked to an electronic incubator. Then things get really weird. A shade-possessed dragon shows up and destroys the Clan, creates a emperor, and that's the end of that.
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
Cinnamon rolls keep getting tortured by evil people, good news is they have friends that'll help them fight, bad news is depending on the story those friends don't always stay alive. Also it's all connected by tiny little plot devices here and there.
Cinnamon rolls keep getting tortured by evil people, good news is they have friends that'll help them fight, bad news is depending on the story those friends don't always stay alive. Also it's all connected by tiny little plot devices here and there.
MUYNhfy.pngbYt72YT.pngGpIVvm1.pngmlHpBMC.png
WTRVHVo.pngLRdLP2V.pngZqTATLu.png
sh5xjiu.png0XHtpWy.pngQq78qBr.png
ACOZFAh.pngwDmfMCZ.png
v2PJF9u.png
a couple of dragon friends are turned against each other in an argument about chaos and not chaos, but also a feather necklace? bad memory loss plot is bad and their solution is LEAVE THE ISLAND

fire/ice dragonet has personality of a brick and nothing happens

magic bird dragon gets upsetty spaghetti when a human punches her, so the two sides declare a nature versus technology war because stinky humans want to burn down her forest

"No, we are not gonna acknowledge the existence of Nintendo, we have a planet to defend! Hey! I never said you could turn that person into a tree!"
a couple of dragon friends are turned against each other in an argument about chaos and not chaos, but also a feather necklace? bad memory loss plot is bad and their solution is LEAVE THE ISLAND

fire/ice dragonet has personality of a brick and nothing happens

magic bird dragon gets upsetty spaghetti when a human punches her, so the two sides declare a nature versus technology war because stinky humans want to burn down her forest

"No, we are not gonna acknowledge the existence of Nintendo, we have a planet to defend! Hey! I never said you could turn that person into a tree!"
hrrr!
Plot of 3 of my universes:
Big world big secrets. In this world, monsters, dragons and animal people exist and they can be gamers too. R is real. Sometimes serious and sometimes silly.

Happy feline in the city uses friendship to gain power. It works sometimes.

Weird lil creatures living in a world of candy & magic try to get along... Also there's a circus and clowns.

Some descriptions of a few characters:
Cold inside but nice outside

Old man but maybe he's not that old

Surprisingly not prickly despite the look

I'm not baby I'm evil >:)

(One day I'll finish a story for one of my universes and this will make sense.)
Plot of 3 of my universes:
Big world big secrets. In this world, monsters, dragons and animal people exist and they can be gamers too. R is real. Sometimes serious and sometimes silly.

Happy feline in the city uses friendship to gain power. It works sometimes.

Weird lil creatures living in a world of candy & magic try to get along... Also there's a circus and clowns.

Some descriptions of a few characters:
Cold inside but nice outside

Old man but maybe he's not that old

Surprisingly not prickly despite the look

I'm not baby I'm evil >:)

(One day I'll finish a story for one of my universes and this will make sense.)
tumblr_px51itqh6G1vjwwiao2_100.gif102d163a-d286-11e8-a530-e1fc53146cd0.gifArt Thread9d95c621-d288-11e8-9f00-e1fc53146cd0.gif tumblr_op7hohhA6K1w1kerio1_100.gif24364585_jebU2ZlB1MqalV1.png
dog mom and her neon buddy sock a fox man in the teeth for being nasty and creepy
dog mom and her neon buddy sock a fox man in the teeth for being nasty and creepy
Gr15mqs.png
I6Ay4yi.gifwLQRY4q.gif
- Robot has daddy issues and bigass hands!
- lit-rally just a bean
- If a fog machine was gay and also a person
- Arson obsessed idiot who's gay
- science, but done wrong
- Robot has daddy issues and bigass hands!
- lit-rally just a bean
- If a fog machine was gay and also a person
- Arson obsessed idiot who's gay
- science, but done wrong
Hey, I'm Jam! | She/They
- schrodinger's cat
- congratulations! you trapped yourself in a snowglobe
- guy who won't go to the dr
- grumpy ex lab experiment who is now the dad to a lot of wild animals plays real life okami
- me but it's a dog who is not really a dog
- just a lot of cats
- aaa by they might be giants. till my head falls off by they might be giants. just having so much fun and also not knowing where your feet are anymore because you're a skeleton trapped in basically a hazmat suit for eternity. you want to pet the nightstalkers so bad.

*forgets own ocs*
- schrodinger's cat
- congratulations! you trapped yourself in a snowglobe
- guy who won't go to the dr
- grumpy ex lab experiment who is now the dad to a lot of wild animals plays real life okami
- me but it's a dog who is not really a dog
- just a lot of cats
- aaa by they might be giants. till my head falls off by they might be giants. just having so much fun and also not knowing where your feet are anymore because you're a skeleton trapped in basically a hazmat suit for eternity. you want to pet the nightstalkers so bad.

*forgets own ocs*
BBA05-EC1-29-DC-44-D7-9431-EED8-EB90-BBC6.gif
MIDNIGHT LOOMING, TRAPPED BY DESPERATION TO REMAIN
-a girl, a ghost, and a giant fruit monster go on an adventure to try and fix the ghost and fruit's amnesia problems

-three formerly human shadow people who work for an "i am legion for we are many" shadow person try to keep less friendly shadow people (and other non-people shadow things) from screwing up the human world

-not-evil-but-still-mad scientist unintentionally turns an excised tumor into a person so he guesses he has a daughter now??? a very large, boneless and generally non-human looking daughter, but he loves her all the same
-a girl, a ghost, and a giant fruit monster go on an adventure to try and fix the ghost and fruit's amnesia problems

-three formerly human shadow people who work for an "i am legion for we are many" shadow person try to keep less friendly shadow people (and other non-people shadow things) from screwing up the human world

-not-evil-but-still-mad scientist unintentionally turns an excised tumor into a person so he guesses he has a daughter now??? a very large, boneless and generally non-human looking daughter, but he loves her all the same
From a cheesy universe I’ve been developing:
-General decides to become a teacher, run for president, lead the mafia, and wage war on a small town when they don’t agree with him, which doesn’t sit well with anyone, really
-Angry gremlin decides to stomp some war criminals with the squad
-Nerd can and will slap the next person who ignores her advice
-Local man is rude and edgy, but also happens to be arguably the most powerful one here, so I guess we’re stuck with him
-“It’s the bird lesbian!” 2: Electric Boogaloo
-Theater kid forms cult gang
-Wannabe bad boy stereotype gone hilariously wrong, this man is honestly a disaster
-Demon? Shadow realm? Whaaaat could you possibly be implying? OH HEY, check out this cool fedora I found-
-Tragic figure who should probably be pitied since he died in an elaborate reference
-Tragic figure who should probably be pitied, but isn’t because nobody trusts shapeshifters :(
-Sad man just wants to play viola, but SOMEONE keeps dragging him into stressful situations (at least he gets to reenact Shakespeare, though)
-*stressed ranting punctuated by brief periods of complete serenity*
From a cheesy universe I’ve been developing:
-General decides to become a teacher, run for president, lead the mafia, and wage war on a small town when they don’t agree with him, which doesn’t sit well with anyone, really
-Angry gremlin decides to stomp some war criminals with the squad
-Nerd can and will slap the next person who ignores her advice
-Local man is rude and edgy, but also happens to be arguably the most powerful one here, so I guess we’re stuck with him
-“It’s the bird lesbian!” 2: Electric Boogaloo
-Theater kid forms cult gang
-Wannabe bad boy stereotype gone hilariously wrong, this man is honestly a disaster
-Demon? Shadow realm? Whaaaat could you possibly be implying? OH HEY, check out this cool fedora I found-
-Tragic figure who should probably be pitied since he died in an elaborate reference
-Tragic figure who should probably be pitied, but isn’t because nobody trusts shapeshifters :(
-Sad man just wants to play viola, but SOMEONE keeps dragging him into stressful situations (at least he gets to reenact Shakespeare, though)
-*stressed ranting punctuated by brief periods of complete serenity*
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
Breaking News: Man up at night taking care of supernatural ‘children’ too tired to function—more at 11.

“Who needs morals when you have style?” Says the dude(?) who cried after stepping on an insect that probably wasn’t even alive when he stepped on it.

hey remember that one fever dream you had? yeah I took one of the chracter s fromit now he’s an oc you csnnot stop me
Breaking News: Man up at night taking care of supernatural ‘children’ too tired to function—more at 11.

“Who needs morals when you have style?” Says the dude(?) who cried after stepping on an insect that probably wasn’t even alive when he stepped on it.

hey remember that one fever dream you had? yeah I took one of the chracter s fromit now he’s an oc you csnnot stop me
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 42 43