Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Who remembers the early 2000s?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
i was born in 1999 so like i was still pretty young but does anyone remember Crashbox on HBO??? i'd watch that every morning before school. [img]https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/A1jzE3hPbdL._RI_.jpg[/img] also: [LIST] [*]parental control on mtv [*]bug juice [*]my life as a teenage robot [*]judy b jones books [*]the amanda show [*]zaboomafoo [*]dragon tales [*]little bear [/LIST]
i was born in 1999 so like i was still pretty young but does anyone remember Crashbox on HBO??? i'd watch that every morning before school.

A1jzE3hPbdL._RI_.jpg

also:
  • parental control on mtv
  • bug juice
  • my life as a teenage robot
  • judy b jones books
  • the amanda show
  • zaboomafoo
  • dragon tales
  • little bear
kaylee
she/her
fr +2
Oh my gosh!! Those plates!! Always wanted them!!

Ps1 and Ps2 games are still my favorite despite so much new stuff coming out. With webkinz, I never capitalized their names, eventually making me mad a few years later when I've become more reasonable.
Oh my gosh!! Those plates!! Always wanted them!!

Ps1 and Ps2 games are still my favorite despite so much new stuff coming out. With webkinz, I never capitalized their names, eventually making me mad a few years later when I've become more reasonable.
LEpJMnn.pngiRvAqwy.png Z4EXqHV.png
Oh jeez

poptropica

Dear god
Oh jeez

poptropica

Dear god
There was a time he thought a single
sword could save the kingdom. A
time, all regrets were yet far away...
I would religously watch Dinosaur King every Saturday morning. It was 100% the Pokémon anime with dinosaurs, but to little me that made it the BEST SHOW EVER.
I would religously watch Dinosaur King every Saturday morning. It was 100% the Pokémon anime with dinosaurs, but to little me that made it the BEST SHOW EVER.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
Okokok Last year my entire math class when we got on computers one day everyone was just on webkinz or club penguin? It was wild and nostalgic [quote name="@MegaAerodactyl" date="2019-01-06 16:23:46" ] bakugan got rebooted literally like two weeks ago! im lowkey mad they aren't in the uk until spring[/quote] WAIT W H A T
Okokok
Last year my entire math class when we got on computers one day everyone was just on webkinz or club penguin? It was wild and nostalgic
@MegaAerodactyl wrote on 2019-01-06 16:23:46:
bakugan got rebooted literally like two weeks ago! im lowkey mad they aren't in the uk until spring
WAIT
W H A T
kageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gif 0MaKSzV.png hinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gif
@Visionrift

www.bakugan.com

the reboot's called bakugan battle planet, and the first 20 episodes are up on yt or the cartoon network app! the products are currently only in the us and canada, but europe should be getting a spring release. the new series is,, super cute
@Visionrift

www.bakugan.com

the reboot's called bakugan battle planet, and the first 20 episodes are up on yt or the cartoon network app! the products are currently only in the us and canada, but europe should be getting a spring release. the new series is,, super cute
Vorvomon_vpet_pen.gif Dorumon_vpet_dm.gif Ryudamon_vpet_pen.gif
ok im considering the 2000's to be from 2000-2009

early 2000's
i dont remember much besides pokemon games and harry potter and digimon and yugioh
also wanting a gamecube, playstation, n64

late 2000's
i remember:

portal
okami
wii
ds
gba
ok im considering the 2000's to be from 2000-2009

early 2000's
i dont remember much besides pokemon games and harry potter and digimon and yugioh
also wanting a gamecube, playstation, n64

late 2000's
i remember:

portal
okami
wii
ds
gba
my colors!
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
[quote name="Zooropa" date="2019-01-05 21:05:21" ] when the teacher turned on this bad boy: [img]https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41YTJDPJ8GL._SX425_.jpg[/img] [/quote] [i]Oh no[/i] I had to repair that thing everytime the teacher broke it somehow, it was the reason i was called "IT Expert" by every teacher
Zooropa wrote on 2019-01-05 21:05:21:
when the teacher turned on this bad boy:
41YTJDPJ8GL._SX425_.jpg

Oh no
I had to repair that thing everytime the teacher broke it somehow, it was the reason i was called "IT Expert" by every teacher
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

[quote name="MegaAerodactyl" date="2019-01-08 15:50:23" ] @/Visionrift www.bakugan.com the reboot's called bakugan battle planet, and the first 20 episodes are up on yt or the cartoon network app! the products are currently only in the us and canada, but europe should be getting a spring release. the new series is,, super cute [/quote] BY ELUNE, IT’S TRUE I NEED TO BUY SOME
MegaAerodactyl wrote on 2019-01-08 15:50:23:
@/Visionrift

www.bakugan.com

BY ELUNE, IT’S TRUE

I NEED TO BUY SOME
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
be a bit worried if I didn't remember it tbh

I was very busy being a teenager, making absolutely pants life choices
be a bit worried if I didn't remember it tbh

I was very busy being a teenager, making absolutely pants life choices
tumblr_p6xvexhw2Q1w8xkufo9_250.pngHI SOMETIMES I POST EVERYWHERE
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16