Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | fun fact!
1 2
"huh" is considered a universal word.
"huh" is considered a universal word.
zenkpo-pic.pnggriffianpic.png
OHHOHO

Only about 7% of the worlds venomous snakes can kill or seriously harm a human.

The only deadly venomous snakes in the U.S are both species of Diamondback rattlesnakes, timber rattlesnakes, Mojave rattlesnakes, cottonmouths and coral snakes.

Most copperhead bites are not serious and antivenin is not usually given to copperhead bites.

Antivenin (made from horse serum) can, if you are allergic, cause serum sickness, which can kill a bitten person faster than venom.

Wolf spiders aren’t dangerous. They are also good mommas and will take care of eggs and babies for some time.

Only 5 species of sharks are dangerous to humans. Only 3 have known recorded killings in the triple digits. Those are Great whites, tigers, and bull sharks. Oceanic white tip sharks are likely responsible for quite a few killing too. Thresher sharks are generally nervous and aggressive. Most attacks are provoked.
OHHOHO

Only about 7% of the worlds venomous snakes can kill or seriously harm a human.

The only deadly venomous snakes in the U.S are both species of Diamondback rattlesnakes, timber rattlesnakes, Mojave rattlesnakes, cottonmouths and coral snakes.

Most copperhead bites are not serious and antivenin is not usually given to copperhead bites.

Antivenin (made from horse serum) can, if you are allergic, cause serum sickness, which can kill a bitten person faster than venom.

Wolf spiders aren’t dangerous. They are also good mommas and will take care of eggs and babies for some time.

Only 5 species of sharks are dangerous to humans. Only 3 have known recorded killings in the triple digits. Those are Great whites, tigers, and bull sharks. Oceanic white tip sharks are likely responsible for quite a few killing too. Thresher sharks are generally nervous and aggressive. Most attacks are provoked.
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gif
「 Social Anxiety 」
「 Any pronouns 」
「 Wishlist 」
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif ligneus_cuon.png
@ClickTwelve
yes!!! animal facts >:0 i hope you're ok with my sending these to a friend ^^
--
as much as i love fun facts, i can't think of any right now ;; but i'd love to see more facts if this forum post does get bigger!! >:)c
@ClickTwelve
yes!!! animal facts >:0 i hope you're ok with my sending these to a friend ^^
--
as much as i love fun facts, i can't think of any right now ;; but i'd love to see more facts if this forum post does get bigger!! >:)c
kersplode
whimsicott.gif
I'll add a fact! The universe has no edge!
I'll add a fact! The universe has no edge!
f6433320e8dbe41df801f3a326261d72d9763293.png _
Snow | HQsa6bD.png | she/her
[ art shop ] [ gen1 sales ] [ tumblr ]

"dusty footprints harden into stone"
[quote name="BeeFuzz" date="2018-11-30 17:25:51" ] The oldest recorded cat was 38 years and 3 days old when (s)he died. The cat's name was Cream Puff and it lived in Texas. The world's oldest chicken was 14 years old! [/quote] [font=Comic Sans MS]The owner of Creme Puff had also another cat who lived for 34 years and 2 months. BTW both were females. [/font]
BeeFuzz wrote on 2018-11-30 17:25:51:
The oldest recorded cat was 38 years and 3 days old when (s)he died. The cat's name was Cream Puff and it lived in Texas.

The world's oldest chicken was 14 years old!
The owner of Creme Puff had also another cat who lived for 34 years and 2 months.

BTW both were females.
W6LdAlV.gif
I learnt today that great white sharks weigh 2500kg (a bit more than 5500lbs) on average! Females are larger than the males.
I learnt today that great white sharks weigh 2500kg (a bit more than 5500lbs) on average! Females are larger than the males.
o723_d01L_findingpears.pngo723_d02_findingpears.pngo723_d03_findingpears.pngo723_d04_findingpears.pngo723_d05_findingpears.pngo723_d01R_findingpears.png __
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
____________ ____ l4necl8jk4m.png
fun fact:
elephants see humans how we see puppies; they love us and think we're cute ^^
fun fact:
elephants see humans how we see puppies; they love us and think we're cute ^^
shes_so_small.gif ssssssssssssssssssssss
shiloh/piper
any prns
:-)
sssssssssssssssssssssssss shes_so_small.gif
IM BACK WITH CURSED FACTS

Your stomach lining can blush.

You are 3x more likely to get bitten by a New Yorker than a shark.

The pictures for your funeral may have already been taken.

Barcode scanners scan the white parts, not the black.

In the time it took you to read this, someone has died.
IM BACK WITH CURSED FACTS

Your stomach lining can blush.

You are 3x more likely to get bitten by a New Yorker than a shark.

The pictures for your funeral may have already been taken.

Barcode scanners scan the white parts, not the black.

In the time it took you to read this, someone has died.
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gif
「 Social Anxiety 」
「 Any pronouns 」
「 Wishlist 」
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif ligneus_cuon.png
The shortest and hardest tongue twister is "Toy Boat" (try saying that 5 times fast)

People tend to text faster when they're angry

If you take your age, multiply it by 7, then multiply by 1443 the product repeats your age 3 times

The shortest and hardest tongue twister is "Toy Boat" (try saying that 5 times fast)

People tend to text faster when they're angry

If you take your age, multiply it by 7, then multiply by 1443 the product repeats your age 3 times

don't click on this dragon--> 80511390.png
1 2