Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Birds, birbs, and borbs!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@MyHartWillDrogon

aaaa honestly right now i wish i could reach through the screen and cuddle your loris because i love Rainbow loris so much ;w;

@Uravitea
@TheDarkerDepth
@MorningSkye

and awesome to know some fellow chicken/duck owners! i used to have two ducks when i was little, i think they're the ones who really got me into birds.
@MyHartWillDrogon

aaaa honestly right now i wish i could reach through the screen and cuddle your loris because i love Rainbow loris so much ;w;

@Uravitea
@TheDarkerDepth
@MorningSkye

and awesome to know some fellow chicken/duck owners! i used to have two ducks when i was little, i think they're the ones who really got me into birds.
pixel_marigold.png
@marigoldleaves

Ducks are evil, but i prefer chickens. Cute little raptors. even have one trained to let me hold her and pet her.
@marigoldleaves

Ducks are evil, but i prefer chickens. Cute little raptors. even have one trained to let me hold her and pet her.
The last thing on my list of things to do is try dying
If you wanna live forever, then you will die trying.
@TheDarkerDepth
Awe! Have you named any of them?

I honestly love both ducks and chickens!

My ducks would follow me around the house and give me hugs <3
my chickens like hugs too, one of them will bite me if i don't give her cuddles-
@TheDarkerDepth
Awe! Have you named any of them?

I honestly love both ducks and chickens!

My ducks would follow me around the house and give me hugs <3
my chickens like hugs too, one of them will bite me if i don't give her cuddles-
pixel_marigold.png
@marigoldleaves

Lois, Meg and Francine.

Two Rhode island Reds and a Buff Warpington. I love them all, but only the reds will let me pet them, since francine has been attacked before.
@marigoldleaves

Lois, Meg and Francine.

Two Rhode island Reds and a Buff Warpington. I love them all, but only the reds will let me pet them, since francine has been attacked before.
The last thing on my list of things to do is try dying
If you wanna live forever, then you will die trying.
@TheDarkerDepth

cute names, I have Rhode island red and a Buff too!
and Heck Francine why must you be a cranky bird child- Violet (the one on the very right of my signature) likes attacking me a lot for some reason. :'D
@TheDarkerDepth

cute names, I have Rhode island red and a Buff too!
and Heck Francine why must you be a cranky bird child- Violet (the one on the very right of my signature) likes attacking me a lot for some reason. :'D
pixel_marigold.png
i have a little green cheeked conure! he is pretty evil but a good boi in general. he is pretty quiet, so he is easy to keep
i have a little green cheeked conure! he is pretty evil but a good boi in general. he is pretty quiet, so he is easy to keep
@marktheshark

awe! I love greencheeks uwu
@marktheshark

awe! I love greencheeks uwu
pixel_marigold.png
@marigoldleaves
Aw, what kind of ducks were they?

Our neighborhood allows us to have ducks, but not chickens, which is kinda weird lol. (Doesn't stop the neighbors, though. I hear their rooster every day XD) We have Muscovies just because they don't quack and won't bother the neighbors as much. I'd love to have other breeds one day though.
@marigoldleaves
Aw, what kind of ducks were they?

Our neighborhood allows us to have ducks, but not chickens, which is kinda weird lol. (Doesn't stop the neighbors, though. I hear their rooster every day XD) We have Muscovies just because they don't quack and won't bother the neighbors as much. I'd love to have other breeds one day though.
x8z3xmt.pngFor God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16
I don't have any birds yet, though I'm planning on getting a cockatiel once I have a job and can support one. I am however an extreme bird lover! They're just the most perfect animals honestly.

I'm a pretty avid wildlife photographer in general, but the stars of my show are always birds. The best photos I've ever taken have been of birds I'd say. There's nothing not to love about them.
I don't have any birds yet, though I'm planning on getting a cockatiel once I have a job and can support one. I am however an extreme bird lover! They're just the most perfect animals honestly.

I'm a pretty avid wildlife photographer in general, but the stars of my show are always birds. The best photos I've ever taken have been of birds I'd say. There's nothing not to love about them.
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
@marigoldleaves
So you like birds, eh? Have you ever played The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker?
@marigoldleaves
So you like birds, eh? Have you ever played The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker?
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6