Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Birds, birbs, and borbs!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Mardidog

You're doing a good service! I actually love reptiles in general a whole lot, my favourite fact to surprise people with is that birds' closest living relatives are crocodiles xD

And yeah I honestly feel super lucky to have such a nice place, it's really peaceful and seeing all the birds just going about doing their thing is really soothing honestly ^^
@Mardidog

You're doing a good service! I actually love reptiles in general a whole lot, my favourite fact to surprise people with is that birds' closest living relatives are crocodiles xD

And yeah I honestly feel super lucky to have such a nice place, it's really peaceful and seeing all the birds just going about doing their thing is really soothing honestly ^^
luna
any pronouns
FR Time +17
OgbBItY.png
@Argyraceus

I love reptiles a bunch too and would totally get one if I wasn’t worried about my family running at it with a knife if I showed them ;-;
@Argyraceus

I love reptiles a bunch too and would totally get one if I wasn’t worried about my family running at it with a knife if I showed them ;-;
BIRBS MAKE THE BEST PETS!! FITE ME BOI!!

(and yes I am well aware that my username has ‘dog’ in it. It has been mentioned multiple times and you are not the first to point it out [thank you for your time])
I personally have no birds, but am very interested in them (and aviation as a whole), as one can probably tell from my username. And the fact that almost the entire first page of my lair is named after bird species lol

@Mardidog same. I really don't understand what people have against reptiles.
I personally have no birds, but am very interested in them (and aviation as a whole), as one can probably tell from my username. And the fact that almost the entire first page of my lair is named after bird species lol

@Mardidog same. I really don't understand what people have against reptiles.
ughh I love birds so much, my mom ha two african greys and I share two lovebirds with my dad

my baby is an albino and she's kinda mean :'')
ughh I love birds so much, my mom ha two african greys and I share two lovebirds with my dad

my baby is an albino and she's kinda mean :'')
78785735_aPf7MC3aS69673X.png78785727_QC7kJPmjHp3H8un.png78785724_4fPJQ8YrrspBjHn.png78785712_uvb98SpA7taC82P.png
@Nivinti sounds like you have quite the birb family there!
And heck birb child be nice to your parents-
@Nivinti sounds like you have quite the birb family there!
And heck birb child be nice to your parents-
pixel_marigold.png
1 2 3 4 5 6