Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Weird Experiences?
1 2
Making this thread just for grins, has anyone had a strange experience they want to share? I'll go first to break the ice.

When I was in fifth grade, my friend, her older brother and I were eating lunch at a bagel place. We decided to play truth or dare.When it came to be my turn, I chose to be dared. My friend dared me to go up to the counter and ask for a pizza. Being too shy, I hung back while my friend and her brother asked the worker for a pizza. About ten minutes later, an employee came up to our table with a full size bagel slathered with sauce and melted cheese on top. It was really a pizza bagel (and it was yummy)! Best of all, it was free! I guess there were some perks to being a cute little kid.
Making this thread just for grins, has anyone had a strange experience they want to share? I'll go first to break the ice.

When I was in fifth grade, my friend, her older brother and I were eating lunch at a bagel place. We decided to play truth or dare.When it came to be my turn, I chose to be dared. My friend dared me to go up to the counter and ask for a pizza. Being too shy, I hung back while my friend and her brother asked the worker for a pizza. About ten minutes later, an employee came up to our table with a full size bagel slathered with sauce and melted cheese on top. It was really a pizza bagel (and it was yummy)! Best of all, it was free! I guess there were some perks to being a cute little kid.
tDeKDnH.png
This happened to me in fifth grade.
It was the final day of school, and my friend and I were on the playground throwing mulch around. My friend decided to start trying to throw mulch up onto the outside lights, so naturally I decided to join her. A few minutes passed and eventually the janitor came outside for some reason and saw us throwing mulch out of the playground. That was my final day at that school.
This happened to me in fifth grade.
It was the final day of school, and my friend and I were on the playground throwing mulch around. My friend decided to start trying to throw mulch up onto the outside lights, so naturally I decided to join her. A few minutes passed and eventually the janitor came outside for some reason and saw us throwing mulch out of the playground. That was my final day at that school.
wild-icy-camo.gifSnoot-koi.gifwild-koi.gifwild-koi.gifSnoot-shadow-tiger.gifSnoot-icy-camo.gif
One day in middle school...

We were playing dodge ball, and for some reason I happened to be the ONLY person left on my team. So of course I was to be singled out by EVERYONE who had a ball, which was almost every single person on the other side. So I tried to throw my ball to get a teammate back in, but when I did, I slipped, and that's when everybody decided to throw their ball.

Weirdest part? The ALL missed me. It was matrix style and everything. It was in slow motion for me, and I was just waiting to get nailed by a ball, but nope, not a one hit me.

I then proceeded to get my whole team back out, and we won the game. It was WEIRD!!!
One day in middle school...

We were playing dodge ball, and for some reason I happened to be the ONLY person left on my team. So of course I was to be singled out by EVERYONE who had a ball, which was almost every single person on the other side. So I tried to throw my ball to get a teammate back in, but when I did, I slipped, and that's when everybody decided to throw their ball.

Weirdest part? The ALL missed me. It was matrix style and everything. It was in slow motion for me, and I was just waiting to get nailed by a ball, but nope, not a one hit me.

I then proceeded to get my whole team back out, and we won the game. It was WEIRD!!!
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
hoo boy there are a lot of them

one day, like maybe a month ago...

i was just watching some kids attempt to... eat dirt. one of them noticed me and i responded with "just creepily stalking you guys" and then they just decided to forget i was even there. it was great and the best thing i've seen from the little i experienced of the year.
hoo boy there are a lot of them

one day, like maybe a month ago...

i was just watching some kids attempt to... eat dirt. one of them noticed me and i responded with "just creepily stalking you guys" and then they just decided to forget i was even there. it was great and the best thing i've seen from the little i experienced of the year.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
@Shikieki

I knew my fair share of dirt eaters. I remember just going to the playground when I was younger and seeing these kids shoveling sand into their mouths and coughing it up. I never went into the sand pit.
@Shikieki

I knew my fair share of dirt eaters. I remember just going to the playground when I was younger and seeing these kids shoveling sand into their mouths and coughing it up. I never went into the sand pit.
tDeKDnH.png
Really the only interesting thing that's ever happened to me is one time the late Charles Neville (famous blues singer, if you aren't aware) hit me with a shopping cart. It was totally my fault, but I still think it's pretty funny
Really the only interesting thing that's ever happened to me is one time the late Charles Neville (famous blues singer, if you aren't aware) hit me with a shopping cart. It was totally my fault, but I still think it's pretty funny
someone tell me what I should put in my forum signature
@Ythaenagor

Sounds like something I'd do except it would be with someone super iconic like a president or prime minister.
@Ythaenagor

Sounds like something I'd do except it would be with someone super iconic like a president or prime minister.
tDeKDnH.png
I ran into my first-grade teacher's assistant when at work one day.

I was on my shift and this balding dude with a big mustache and glasses walks up to me, sees my nametag, and asks if I went to a certain school. I told him I went to that school for, like, second grade.

He then introduced himself by a name I didn't remember, but told me he was the assistant to my first-grade teacher and remembered me very well.

I've run into people from my past before, but hardly ever so far back as a first-grade TA when I was in my twenties. I've seen my kindergarten teacher and such long after I graduated kindergarten, but the time gap was far smaller.
I ran into my first-grade teacher's assistant when at work one day.

I was on my shift and this balding dude with a big mustache and glasses walks up to me, sees my nametag, and asks if I went to a certain school. I told him I went to that school for, like, second grade.

He then introduced himself by a name I didn't remember, but told me he was the assistant to my first-grade teacher and remembered me very well.

I've run into people from my past before, but hardly ever so far back as a first-grade TA when I was in my twenties. I've seen my kindergarten teacher and such long after I graduated kindergarten, but the time gap was far smaller.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
I was on a volunteering trip in China and a girl came up to me who I recognized from my time living in the Philippines. Apparently, she now lived in China and was in the city for a school trip. Strangest small world experience I've ever had.

I managed to somehow stumble across someone in a country neither of us expected the other to be in. It wasn't even in Hong Kong or Beijing. It was in Dujiangyan

@Gwynneth

Man, that's really sweet of them!
I was on a volunteering trip in China and a girl came up to me who I recognized from my time living in the Philippines. Apparently, she now lived in China and was in the city for a school trip. Strangest small world experience I've ever had.

I managed to somehow stumble across someone in a country neither of us expected the other to be in. It wasn't even in Hong Kong or Beijing. It was in Dujiangyan

@Gwynneth

Man, that's really sweet of them!
Lewyn_updated2.gif
Oh man I have to tell the story of the robot dinosaur noise from this past summer tomorrow lol
Oh man I have to tell the story of the robot dinosaur noise from this past summer tomorrow lol
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
1 2