Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Badly describe your favorite character
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 49 50
- sad doctor (FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!) with worst immune system known to mankind. nobody care him :(
- why is this dude in politics he is 19 years old??
- no braincell... not creative
- engineer dude with negative social skills. a scary fish ate his arm for lunch. what do you mean he doesn't exist in canon he's right there
- hey you should. trust me :) i have some ice cream :) don't you want the ice cream :) this will go very well :)
- sad doctor (FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!) with worst immune system known to mankind. nobody care him :(
- why is this dude in politics he is 19 years old??
- no braincell... not creative
- engineer dude with negative social skills. a scary fish ate his arm for lunch. what do you mean he doesn't exist in canon he's right there
- hey you should. trust me :) i have some ice cream :) don't you want the ice cream :) this will go very well :)
-Italian executor who joined a big horse race, he also has a terrible taste of humor.

-dumpling loving lizard man with amnesia

- Michael Jackson but as Count Dracula
-Italian executor who joined a big horse race, he also has a terrible taste of humor.

-dumpling loving lizard man with amnesia

- Michael Jackson but as Count Dracula
|Ello I'm Awoken, She/her, FR+8, I am a bunch of lizards in a coat, Profile dragon|
WyB8X7e.jpg
- Big America truck man

- Big mean jet man who hates truck man

- Tiny jet man who likes to push mean jet man down the stairs

- Teeny tiny blue knight that hits other knights with his shovel

- Green computer girl who's obsessed with green onions

- British circle that doesn't like orphans

- Michael Scott squirrel

- The Crimson Chin, but blue

- Karl Marx in space
- Big America truck man

- Big mean jet man who hates truck man

- Tiny jet man who likes to push mean jet man down the stairs

- Teeny tiny blue knight that hits other knights with his shovel

- Green computer girl who's obsessed with green onions

- British circle that doesn't like orphans

- Michael Scott squirrel

- The Crimson Chin, but blue

- Karl Marx in space
[quote name="ringobingo" date="2023-02-13 11:01:23" ] little pink blob who saves the world for some cake, over and over again :) [/quote] Kirby all the way
ringobingo wrote on 2023-02-13 11:01:23:
little pink blob who saves the world for some cake, over and over again :)

Kirby all the way
What do you mean they're not gay for each other do you SEE how they look at one another????????
What do you mean they're not gay for each other do you SEE how they look at one another????????
1DpjVP4.png hatchery
wishlist
est
fr+3
geek who cannot stop getting hurt and dying
geek who cannot stop getting hurt and dying
VisMTo1.png
they/she
fr+2
art shop
angel that can't fly

the only time he does fly is with a time limited disability aid provided by his goddess

doesn't respect basic food safety rules either

hasn't had a new game in over a decade
angel that can't fly

the only time he does fly is with a time limited disability aid provided by his goddess

doesn't respect basic food safety rules either

hasn't had a new game in over a decade
banner.png
Oh man, I have sooo many favorite characters, it'd take all day if I were to list them all. So here's a little selection!

- A deceitful but adorable purple jester that becomes god and then gets beaten up.

- Italian man filled to the brim with anxiety. Like seriously, the guy's bloodstream has to be like, 93% cortisol.

- World's most tragic teenager feat. humongous daddy issues, killing people, dying, too many belts on one costume, dying a second time, and more!

- Big green flying lizard that's the earth's and sea's incarnate forms' babysitter.
Oh man, I have sooo many favorite characters, it'd take all day if I were to list them all. So here's a little selection!

- A deceitful but adorable purple jester that becomes god and then gets beaten up.

- Italian man filled to the brim with anxiety. Like seriously, the guy's bloodstream has to be like, 93% cortisol.

- World's most tragic teenager feat. humongous daddy issues, killing people, dying, too many belts on one costume, dying a second time, and more!

- Big green flying lizard that's the earth's and sea's incarnate forms' babysitter.
hu72dVR.png
@Rekkuza
I'm 100% sure that number 1 is Marx and I think number 2 is Luigi, but I'm not sure who the last two are.
@Rekkuza
I'm 100% sure that number 1 is Marx and I think number 2 is Luigi, but I'm not sure who the last two are.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
immortal girlboss here to ruin everyone's day and be gay doing it
immortal girlboss here to ruin everyone's day and be gay doing it
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 49 50