Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Badly describe your favorite character
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 49 50
[quote name="@Lesley" date="2023-02-03 11:41:22" ] -Recently won the Tumblr Hot Guy Award even though he has no canonical physical appearance. [/quote] Cecil (I witnessed the polls happen)
@Lesley wrote on 2023-02-03 11:41:22:
-Recently won the Tumblr Hot Guy Award even though he has no canonical physical appearance.
Cecil
(I witnessed the polls happen)
[quote name="Okida25" date="2023-02-03 16:23:27" ] [quote name="@Lesley" date="2023-02-03 11:41:22" ] -Recently won the Tumblr Hot Guy Award even though he has no canonical physical appearance. [/quote] Cecil (I witnessed the polls happen) [/quote] you know it [emoji=normal eyes size=1]
Okida25 wrote on 2023-02-03 16:23:27:
-Recently won the Tumblr Hot Guy Award even though he has no canonical physical appearance.
Cecil
(I witnessed the polls happen)

you know it
I found stars on the tip of your tongue/You speak poltergeist and so do I
dark-dragon-hatchling-water-pixel.gif
[quote name="@ClockwerkFortune" date="2023-02-02 19:06:20" ] 1. Capitalist octopus and his two fish henchmen 3. Hades but introvert [/quote] Azul, Jade, Floyd, and Idia?
@ClockwerkFortune wrote on 2023-02-02 19:06:20:
1. Capitalist octopus and his two fish henchmen

3. Hades but introvert
Azul, Jade, Floyd, and Idia?
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
you messed up a perfectly good child is what you did! look at it, it's got infection
you messed up a perfectly good child is what you did! look at it, it's got infection

Taiga
He/Him
+3 FR Time
tumblr_inline_nhxsklEd7y1qcphlu.png jPdGQf9.gif PaI4dmB.png
[quote name="@Cards" date="2023-02-03 19:58:54" ] you messed up a perfectly good child is what you did! look at it, it's got infection [/quote] i saw the orange and immediately knew it was the hollow knight XD
@Cards wrote on 2023-02-03 19:58:54:

i saw the orange and immediately knew it was the hollow knight XD
ezgif-5-d59d01f068.gif
Debbie / Nova
18 - Non-Binary - Any Pronouns
Art Shop | Wishlist
2kdMs.gifUgAP0.gifyv2d9.gifJ2yrF.gifA6sar.gif
queer and disabled vampire with barely a minute of screentime and his tired overworked boyfriend who can never catch a break <\3
queer and disabled vampire with barely a minute of screentime and his tired overworked boyfriend who can never catch a break <\3
T3TuubO.png
[quote name="@Lesley" date="2023-02-03 11:41:22" ] -Just. Really wants to stop being immortal, please. He didn't ask for it and he wants to get off the train now. Simultaneously the worst and best father who ever lived, it's a paradox. [/quote] I could be wrong, but... Van Hohenheim? As for some of mine: -recklessly kind boy who travels the world with his pet rat -spiky nerd with an ego problem (though this eases up with time) and a moon motif -gentle art gay who lands his dream job 33 episodes after his introduction -rose boy who is not doing the best job handling his first crush but sure is trying his best

-Just. Really wants to stop being immortal, please. He didn't ask for it and he wants to get off the train now. Simultaneously the worst and best father who ever lived, it's a paradox.
I could be wrong, but... Van Hohenheim?

As for some of mine:

-recklessly kind boy who travels the world with his pet rat
-spiky nerd with an ego problem (though this eases up with time) and a moon motif
-gentle art gay who lands his dream job 33 episodes after his introduction
-rose boy who is not doing the best job handling his first crush but sure is trying his best
"Luvdisc's heart-shaped body is a symbol of love and romance. It is said that any couple meeting this Pokémon is promised a loving relationship that never ends."
he/they | early 20s | writer, country boy, Big Nerd
[quote name="Luvdisc" date="2023-02-04 17:56:31" ] [quote name="@Lesley" date="2023-02-03 11:41:22" ] -Just. Really wants to stop being immortal, please. He didn't ask for it and he wants to get off the train now. Simultaneously the worst and best father who ever lived, it's a paradox. [/quote] I could be wrong, but... Van Hohenheim? As for some of mine: -recklessly kind boy who travels the world with his pet rat -spiky nerd with an ego problem (though this eases up with time) and a moon motif -gentle art gay who lands his dream job 33 episodes after his introduction -rose boy who is not doing the best job handling his first crush but sure is trying his best [/quote] winner winner chicken dinner ;P
Luvdisc wrote on 2023-02-04 17:56:31:

-Just. Really wants to stop being immortal, please. He didn't ask for it and he wants to get off the train now. Simultaneously the worst and best father who ever lived, it's a paradox.
I could be wrong, but... Van Hohenheim?

As for some of mine:

-recklessly kind boy who travels the world with his pet rat
-spiky nerd with an ego problem (though this eases up with time) and a moon motif
-gentle art gay who lands his dream job 33 episodes after his introduction
-rose boy who is not doing the best job handling his first crush but sure is trying his best

winner winner chicken dinner ;P
I found stars on the tip of your tongue/You speak poltergeist and so do I
dark-dragon-hatchling-water-pixel.gif
I have too many favorite characters so here's one of them:

Everyone thought he was a woman at first but he's actually a guy who likes dressing feminine and rocks it
I have too many favorite characters so here's one of them:

Everyone thought he was a woman at first but he's actually a guy who likes dressing feminine and rocks it
RAQUESIS
she/her | infj-t | fr+0 | xxx breeder
XXX DRAGONS FOR SALE HERE
Dropping my favorite 2 idiots from my favorite 2 fandoms

Murderous ginger summons fish to sink town!!!!1 Uh, did it work no

Not murderous ginger that does funny singing, IN HATUSME MIKU GAME (hes also snarky) 1/1/1!?!?!?1/1?!/1/

Dropping my favorite 2 idiots from my favorite 2 fandoms

Murderous ginger summons fish to sink town!!!!1 Uh, did it work no

Not murderous ginger that does funny singing, IN HATUSME MIKU GAME (hes also snarky) 1/1/1!?!?!?1/1?!/1/

2824D731-09EC-462A-9680-B0D13C2BAB2C.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 49 50