Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly Describe Musicals
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote name="@InkedMyths" date="2018-09-07 21:38:39" ] Oh hey remember that one Transylvania dude that practiced scientific necromancy? Yeah, but this is his grandson. Hijinks ensue, and people bang each other. King and his knights go on an adventure to find a cup. Encounter edgy knight, a bunny, and many other weird things. What your cats really do when they go outside Sad boy goes on adventure in a fruit with large bugs. Seagulls salsa. ((These are all more unconventional, but I've seen them and, for the last one, performed in. Anyone know these?)) [/quote] The first is Young Frankenstein which god I loved, saw that at a local theater a few months ago it was amazing The second sounds like Monty Python and the Holy Grail? Which I've only ever seen spinets of and had no idea there was a musical adaption of so I can't be sure I'm and then I think your third is Andrew Lloyd Webber's Cats? Which I've only seen like 60% of And the last one I have [i]no clue[/i] but I'd love to hear what it is
@InkedMyths wrote on 2018-09-07 21:38:39:
Oh hey remember that one Transylvania dude that practiced scientific necromancy? Yeah, but this is his grandson. Hijinks ensue, and people bang each other.

King and his knights go on an adventure to find a cup. Encounter edgy knight, a bunny, and many other weird things.

What your cats really do when they go outside

Sad boy goes on adventure in a fruit with large bugs. Seagulls salsa.

((These are all more unconventional, but I've seen them and, for the last one, performed in. Anyone know these?))

The first is Young Frankenstein which god I loved, saw that at a local theater a few months ago it was amazing

The second sounds like Monty Python and the Holy Grail? Which I've only ever seen spinets of and had no idea there was a musical adaption of so I can't be sure

I'm and then I think your third is Andrew Lloyd Webber's Cats? Which I've only seen like 60% of

And the last one I have no clue but I'd love to hear what it is
@LizardKing all correct, more or less! The second one is Spamalot, which is, yes, a musical adaptation of Monty Python and the Holy Grail. It's hilarious.

The last one is James and the Giant Peach, a musical adaptation of the book by Roland Dahl. It's a silly little musical which I had a lot of fun in.

Fun fact: My uncle was actually in the performance of the first two listed. In Spamalot he had a lot of roles, my favorite being his playing of the Black Knight. In Young Frankenstein, he actually played Frederick, which is a funny role on it's own without the added hilarity of it being my uncle, a 30-year-old married man.
@LizardKing all correct, more or less! The second one is Spamalot, which is, yes, a musical adaptation of Monty Python and the Holy Grail. It's hilarious.

The last one is James and the Giant Peach, a musical adaptation of the book by Roland Dahl. It's a silly little musical which I had a lot of fun in.

Fun fact: My uncle was actually in the performance of the first two listed. In Spamalot he had a lot of roles, my favorite being his playing of the Black Knight. In Young Frankenstein, he actually played Frederick, which is a funny role on it's own without the added hilarity of it being my uncle, a 30-year-old married man.
Wishlist here!
*strums ukulele in a terrible rendition of Wonderwall*
Life & Death Reborn
Oh hey I have a hatchery now!
-
Uh oh, guess who has a Skin Shop now too
S tI ck IT t o tHe m aN

Eminem's "Guilty Conscience": The Musical

I'm Lazy and I Want A Good Job
S tI ck IT t o tHe m aN

Eminem's "Guilty Conscience": The Musical

I'm Lazy and I Want A Good Job
zbWELyv.png
tuDXykQ.png
TTd5qF8.png
wmaQkkP.png
sapphire/jekyll
he/she
fr time+3
commissions
plant is hongrie. pls feed plant.
plant is hongrie. pls feed plant.
WY9f4vu.jpg ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎ Ollie/Johnny - 21, he/they
‏‏‎ ‎ TIRED (college student)
‏‏‎ ‎ FR player since 2015
O58IfTZ.png
oaolHwW.png
feXtM27.png
UYXZLyE.png
tn0RSo5.pngsh5xjiu.pngeswSnrS.pngbYt72YT.pngcutkr0S.pnggziv3Ja.png
wait no i have more
  • we can't pay to live where we live also everyone is dying. don't get attached
  • shes mean shes green she defy gravity off-screen
  • i don't think anyone really knows what's going on in this musical but it's full of bangers anyway so hey, let's do the time warp again
  • your wife and children < your circus. until it burns down lol
  • NEXT YEAR I'LL BE TRANSFERRED TO PIGFARTS
  • NEXT YEAR I'LL BE TRANSFERRED TO PIGFARTS pt. 2 and 3
  • you think the musical about the german drag queen is gonna be funny and then you cry
  • bugs in space! bugs in space! bugs in spa
  • that one kid's movie that become a meme because of it's opening song performed by Smash Mouth - the musical

wait no i have more
  • we can't pay to live where we live also everyone is dying. don't get attached
  • shes mean shes green she defy gravity off-screen
  • i don't think anyone really knows what's going on in this musical but it's full of bangers anyway so hey, let's do the time warp again
  • your wife and children < your circus. until it burns down lol
  • NEXT YEAR I'LL BE TRANSFERRED TO PIGFARTS
  • NEXT YEAR I'LL BE TRANSFERRED TO PIGFARTS pt. 2 and 3
  • you think the musical about the german drag queen is gonna be funny and then you cry
  • bugs in space! bugs in space! bugs in spa
  • that one kid's movie that become a meme because of it's opening song performed by Smash Mouth - the musical

WY9f4vu.jpg ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎ Ollie/Johnny - 21, he/they
‏‏‎ ‎ TIRED (college student)
‏‏‎ ‎ FR player since 2015
O58IfTZ.png
oaolHwW.png
feXtM27.png
UYXZLyE.png
tn0RSo5.pngsh5xjiu.pngeswSnrS.pngbYt72YT.pngcutkr0S.pnggziv3Ja.png
[quote name="sp00kyartie" date="2018-09-16 11:14:51" ] wait no i have more that one kid's movie that become a meme because of it's opening song performed by Smash Mouth - the musical [/quote] SHREK THE MUSICAL
sp00kyartie wrote on 2018-09-16 11:14:51:
wait no i have more
that one kid's movie that become a meme because of it's opening song performed by Smash Mouth - the musical
SHREK THE MUSICAL
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
Boy with broken arm, the moment he speaks in act one it all just goes down hill from there
Boy with broken arm, the moment he speaks in act one it all just goes down hill from there
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
coffee shop owner's abuela wins lotto and then oh no ded

(this thread gives my poor drama kid soul life, thank you)
coffee shop owner's abuela wins lotto and then oh no ded

(this thread gives my poor drama kid soul life, thank you)

2rgc1ud.png

voltron_fanhubbg.png[/center]

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
I love how this is supposed to poorly describe musicals but this is pretty accurate
I love how this is supposed to poorly describe musicals but this is pretty accurate
59db321dbf358c497ef47ca7d3b9a1d5662eb164_hq.gif
Using the neighbors' cats to make meat pies? Disgusting! I only serve fresh baked people.
Using the neighbors' cats to make meat pies? Disgusting! I only serve fresh baked people.
image.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7