Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | say something positive about your day
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 137 138
Even though I don't like getting up early for the monthly staff meeting at work, it's nice to see all of my coworkers at once joking around and shooting the poop. Makes me feel connected. Plus, the manager brings donuts.
Even though I don't like getting up early for the monthly staff meeting at work, it's nice to see all of my coworkers at once joking around and shooting the poop. Makes me feel connected. Plus, the manager brings donuts.
College applications are coming up around the corner very quickly, but I managed to get a revision of my essay in. I was also very pleased to learn that my school's marching band got a 92.65 at a competition we attended in Atlanta yesterday! I napped most of the bus ride back home, fortunately, and got a good night's sleep when I finally got home.
College applications are coming up around the corner very quickly, but I managed to get a revision of my essay in. I was also very pleased to learn that my school's marching band got a 92.65 at a competition we attended in Atlanta yesterday! I napped most of the bus ride back home, fortunately, and got a good night's sleep when I finally got home.
White Gold Cerdae Pendant Life has become exciting and dynamic.
I didn't do much today but I did happen to get invited to a pretty chill Discord server by one of my friends and I beat Breath of the Wild today! It was my first time : D
I didn't do much today but I did happen to get invited to a pretty chill Discord server by one of my friends and I beat Breath of the Wild today! It was my first time : D
littel_guy.png Alex or Rex
They/He
FR +1
Pinging is OK
Dragon Sales
It's a Senior skip day today! While I did get up earlier than I wanted I still got the whole day to relax and work on some art.
It's a Senior skip day today! While I did get up earlier than I wanted I still got the whole day to relax and work on some art.
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
I'm having a lot of fun recieving updates from my friend who recently joined FR ^^
I'm having a lot of fun recieving updates from my friend who recently joined FR ^^
slarg_child_by_deestracted-da8yxrd.png
I just found out that I got admitted to one of the colleges I applied to! One down, ten to go ^^
I just found out that I got admitted to one of the colleges I applied to! One down, ten to go ^^
White Gold Cerdae Pendant Life has become exciting and dynamic.
I got a very cool bomber jacket today, and wearing it makes me feel confident. :)
I got a very cool bomber jacket today, and wearing it makes me feel confident. :)
CnDLtFE.png
n4H37dx.png
GW180jv.png
LCqISMP.png
H0t7Ypl.png
wOi3Mpw.png
nnBylsC.png
J7D1quC.png
Pgv53XB.png
gziv3Ja.png
OrlEqVx.png
alMN0i2.png
DEtV6S6.png
i had coffee.

and a donut.

traditional cop meal on their cop break. (except im not a cop so)
i had coffee.

and a donut.

traditional cop meal on their cop break. (except im not a cop so)
wqnTQE2.png
Tm63Ief.png
TcyWB8J.png
9R2Unq1.png
Pgv53XB.png
4IXLYjh.png
YMPbu9R.png
I didn't die
I didn't die
ate some good salad today
ate some good salad today
KMXUsR7.png