Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How do you relieve stress?
1 2 3 4
Do you run? Yell? Play videogames? Watch movies? Sleep? Shower? Curious to know about stress relievers cause I’m only in my second week of senior year and really feeling it!
Do you run? Yell? Play videogames? Watch movies? Sleep? Shower? Curious to know about stress relievers cause I’m only in my second week of senior year and really feeling it!
tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo6_100.png
I either play videogames or draw
Sometimes read too if I have a book
I either play videogames or draw
Sometimes read too if I have a book
BLACK LIVES MATTER

thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.gif
I usually just listen to something and draw, play a video game (something mindless and simple) or sleep it off. The latter has become more popular for me, though I doubt it's the healthiest solution.

I also type it out in a notepad doc, as much as I can, and delete it. It's nice to just get it out quickly if I need to, but I don't want to look at it again, you know?

But yeah, art, games, sleep, writing... anything to distract the mind or alleviate the stress!
I usually just listen to something and draw, play a video game (something mindless and simple) or sleep it off. The latter has become more popular for me, though I doubt it's the healthiest solution.

I also type it out in a notepad doc, as much as I can, and delete it. It's nice to just get it out quickly if I need to, but I don't want to look at it again, you know?

But yeah, art, games, sleep, writing... anything to distract the mind or alleviate the stress!
gA3NbMx.gif
@MusicalSomething
It depends how much time I have ( : If I have an hour or two and it's a nice weather outside, a walk to a forest or a park or just anything nature works miracles for me. Other than that, I watch some shows while playing coli. Repetitive actions relax me ( ;

And also, to my surprise I've recently found out that talking to people actually helps me a lot. But talking about something fun or just a small talk, so you have to find right people for that, not ones that only talk about serious stuff or complain c;
@MusicalSomething
It depends how much time I have ( : If I have an hour or two and it's a nice weather outside, a walk to a forest or a park or just anything nature works miracles for me. Other than that, I watch some shows while playing coli. Repetitive actions relax me ( ;

And also, to my surprise I've recently found out that talking to people actually helps me a lot. But talking about something fun or just a small talk, so you have to find right people for that, not ones that only talk about serious stuff or complain c;
675.png

♥ My webcomic on : tapas | webtoons
Familiars Questart igart dump carrd
Depends on situation. Usually I exercise and/ or listen to music, sometimes if it‘s bad I just sleep to take a break.
Depends on situation. Usually I exercise and/ or listen to music, sometimes if it‘s bad I just sleep to take a break.
pssst... dragons for sale here
I really need to get into the habit of exercising but it’s hard for me with a house full of people lol, listening to music has been my biggest relief at the moment
I really need to get into the habit of exercising but it’s hard for me with a house full of people lol, listening to music has been my biggest relief at the moment
I don’t. I just let it ball up and lash out, then wait for more stress to build on all the residue.
I don’t. I just let it ball up and lash out, then wait for more stress to build on all the residue.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
@LoversMasque That’s a big mood tho
@LoversMasque That’s a big mood tho
writing, or drawing.

writing, mostly.
writing, or drawing.

writing, mostly.

2rgc1ud.png

voltron_fanhubbg.png[/center]

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
I listen to music and get lost in my thoughts. Sometimes, though, doing anything makes me more stressed, so instead I just SCREAM.
Edit: I just now noticed that I scream a lot... I'm not surprised tbqh.
I listen to music and get lost in my thoughts. Sometimes, though, doing anything makes me more stressed, so instead I just SCREAM.
Edit: I just now noticed that I scream a lot... I'm not surprised tbqh.
Screen_Shot_2018-07-13_at_12.50.14_AM.png
1 2 3 4