Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | I Summon Yugioh Fans in Discuss Mode!
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 69 70
@suesue @Yugi @Eiira @PharaohAtem @NigiriFan Hey guys, so spent the day at a card shop despite having woken up to a lovely ice storm. Now, while I was there, I was dead set on completing my Gravekeepers (You guys are probably very tired of hearing about them at this point) Anyways, after purchasing a few cards already there, I found that I needed to go pack-opening for the cards I wanted to acquire. I ended up going through about 8 packs or so, and most of what I was looking for are rares or ultra-rares, so I was having some pretty good luck that by the end I was only missing one of the ones I could acquire. (Why are there so many Dinowrestlers? I mean I [i]know[/i] why, but why [i]Dinowrestlers[/i], ya know?)-->[b][u] How do you even pronounce this?[/u][/b][img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/a116/th/pre/f/2018/178/6/2/dinowrestler_capoeiraptor_by_alanmac95-dcfkhhi.png[/img] When I was about to give up and wait to order one online, the shopowner asked which specific card I was looking for and went into the back to look for it. After much searching, he finally found a copy. There are quite a few boxes of random cards in there, so I don't think I would've been able to find anything. I was unable to get some of Gravekeeper's Recruiter, but that is nothing new. I've been trying to get copies since I started building the deck and they are never in stock and priced at like 7-9 dollars. I have resolved to simply using tcgplayer or something, I will have my deck completed yet! [center][img]https://ygoprodeck.com/pics/21663205.jpg[/img][/center]
@suesue
@Yugi
@Eiira
@PharaohAtem
@NigiriFan

Hey guys, so spent the day at a card shop despite having woken up to a lovely ice storm. Now, while I was there, I was dead set on completing my Gravekeepers (You guys are probably very tired of hearing about them at this point)

Anyways, after purchasing a few cards already there, I found that I needed to go pack-opening for the cards I wanted to acquire. I ended up going through about 8 packs or so, and most of what I was looking for are rares or ultra-rares, so I was having some pretty good luck that by the end I was only missing one of the ones I could acquire.

(Why are there so many Dinowrestlers? I mean I know why, but why Dinowrestlers, ya know?)--> How do you even pronounce this?dinowrestler_capoeiraptor_by_alanmac95-dcfkhhi.png

When I was about to give up and wait to order one online, the shopowner asked which specific card I was looking for and went into the back to look for it. After much searching, he finally found a copy. There are quite a few boxes of random cards in there, so I don't think I would've been able to find anything.

I was unable to get some of Gravekeeper's Recruiter, but that is nothing new. I've been trying to get copies since I started building the deck and they are never in stock and priced at like 7-9 dollars. I have resolved to simply using tcgplayer or something, I will have my deck completed yet!
21663205.jpg
bleakpaw_logo_by_crimson__cat-dbhhpgf.png
I think you pronounce is Kah-Poe-E-raptor.
I think you pronounce is Kah-Poe-E-raptor.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
I used to do the thing with the gaming and the cards and the meetings and the tournaments, still have a few hundred or so cards hanging around, along with my decks that are so behind current meta that it's not even funny anymore. It must've been... 10 years ago? 12 years ago? When I started playing, Pot of Greed was still banned and Lighting Vortex was only banned after I started!

I've never seen the original anime, but I do own most of the manga and I love that. GX is actually a favorite when it comes to characters. The arcs that the characters go through are so good, especially Judai. 5Ds wasn't that bad either, I was suprised.

If anyone reads this and has watched: Should I get into Arc-V and the other ones that follow 5Ds?
I used to do the thing with the gaming and the cards and the meetings and the tournaments, still have a few hundred or so cards hanging around, along with my decks that are so behind current meta that it's not even funny anymore. It must've been... 10 years ago? 12 years ago? When I started playing, Pot of Greed was still banned and Lighting Vortex was only banned after I started!

I've never seen the original anime, but I do own most of the manga and I love that. GX is actually a favorite when it comes to characters. The arcs that the characters go through are so good, especially Judai. 5Ds wasn't that bad either, I was suprised.

If anyone reads this and has watched: Should I get into Arc-V and the other ones that follow 5Ds?
77Fv7Ue.gif
@suesue @Yugi @Eiira @PharaohAtem @NigiriFan ok so apparently about three or four days ago was the five month anniversary of[i] when I started building this freaking deck[/i] [center] [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/45/81/64/4581644f89566fcbaf602f11ba32ab7c.gif[/img][/center]
@suesue
@Yugi
@Eiira
@PharaohAtem
@NigiriFan

ok so apparently about three or four days ago was the five month anniversary of when I started building this freaking deck
4581644f89566fcbaf602f11ba32ab7c.gif
@suesue @Yugi @Eiira @PharaohAtem @NigiriFan [center][img]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f6/8a/79/f68a7991585c2cdb6518328a748a630f.jpg[/img][/center]
@suesue
@Yugi
@Eiira
@PharaohAtem
@NigiriFan
f68a7991585c2cdb6518328a748a630f.jpg
Bakura is a cat

or a vulture

Possibly both

Vulture Cat?

vulturecat.
Bakura is a cat

or a vulture

Possibly both

Vulture Cat?

vulturecat.
Cis/She/They
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif

that sounds like a cursed image

that sounds like a cursed image
Quasar91 has commissions open!!, their art is amazing, check it out!!, click on this link!!!
[img]http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/116000/Vulture-Cat--116356.jpg[/img] This is bakura. (literally the first image for vulturecat)
Vulture-Cat--116356.jpg

This is bakura. (literally the first image for vulturecat)
Cis/She/They
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
*hits the nope button so hard it breaks*
*hits the nope button so hard it breaks*
Quasar91 has commissions open!!, their art is amazing, check it out!!, click on this link!!!
LOVE THIS POST I needed this today.

I don't really play but I've tried with my friend for fun before, so I don't have a deck per say but I always loved collecting the dragon cards since I was a kid.

My favorite moment in the show, well I have a lot especially from Duel City, but I feel like the skyscraper double duel with Kaiba and Yugi was amazing. I also love whenever the Egyptian Gods were first summoned, the animation and music was DOPE.

Confession time, I still haven't seen the full abridged, but I've been meaning too! I've enjoyed the episodes I've seen, but does anyone remember the Slenderman Concrete Giraffe's video Little Kuriboh did? I don't hear anyone talk about it anymore but man that video brings me back to middle school lol
LOVE THIS POST I needed this today.

I don't really play but I've tried with my friend for fun before, so I don't have a deck per say but I always loved collecting the dragon cards since I was a kid.

My favorite moment in the show, well I have a lot especially from Duel City, but I feel like the skyscraper double duel with Kaiba and Yugi was amazing. I also love whenever the Egyptian Gods were first summoned, the animation and music was DOPE.

Confession time, I still haven't seen the full abridged, but I've been meaning too! I've enjoyed the episodes I've seen, but does anyone remember the Slenderman Concrete Giraffe's video Little Kuriboh did? I don't hear anyone talk about it anymore but man that video brings me back to middle school lol
giphy.gif
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 69 70