Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | I Summon Yugioh Fans in Discuss Mode!
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 69 70
Hello i have arrived to this thread just as late as i did to the yugioh fandom in general :D I don't play (yet), but if I did it would most likely be a phantom knights deck [s]yes yuto is my favorite character what would ever give you that idea :P[/s] Favorite moment? Hoo thats tough. Probably any "screw the rules" moment. Or this moment, this was pretty great.[img]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/c9/78/88/c978888842ccdbe7cfb522c4a5f612fe.jpg[/img] As for favorite abridged joke, Dartz. That's it. Just, Dartz. I'm not even entirely sure what it is about him, is it the psychedelic hair? Is it the accent? Probably both. Also, anyone into the spinoffs, or am I alone in that regard
Hello i have arrived to this thread just as late as i did to the yugioh fandom in general :D
I don't play (yet), but if I did it would most likely be a phantom knights deck yes yuto is my favorite character what would ever give you that idea :P
Favorite moment? Hoo thats tough. Probably any "screw the rules" moment. Or this moment, this was pretty great.c978888842ccdbe7cfb522c4a5f612fe.jpg
As for favorite abridged joke, Dartz. That's it. Just, Dartz. I'm not even entirely sure what it is about him, is it the psychedelic hair? Is it the accent? Probably both.

Also, anyone into the spinoffs, or am I alone in that regard
1TB4s5b.gif
r5XHsz9.gifg8SAVjp.gif
vPStQI3.gifCkbRBhK.gif
S9SNdcc.gif 3a2eEFc.gif TEIDUqh.gif
ORICHALCAMALOS
ORICHALCAMALOS
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
@Meowlik

Pinging my sister because she absolutely loves this series. xP
@Meowlik

Pinging my sister because she absolutely loves this series. xP
im gonna fall out of the plane and DIE
im gonna fall out of the plane and DIE
WELL THEN YOU CAN DIE WITH ME
Cis/She/They
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
[quote name="Yugi" date="2018-11-12 21:21:00" ] WELL THEN YOU CAN DIE WITH ME [/quote] FINE THEN, YUGI, HAVE IT THAT WAY
Yugi wrote on 2018-11-12 21:21:00:
FINE THEN, YUGI, HAVE IT THAT WAY
@suesue
@Yugi
@Eiira
@PharaohAtem
@NigiriFan

@DarkRebellionXY

Yo don't worry about getting into the series late - I did, too. Heck the only reason I got into Yugioh is because that's what my friend group would do in the mornings before class started back in High School. Basically it was a 'this is just what this friend group does. You are automatically more a part of this group if you play Yugioh'. It could have been drugs. Costs just as much, if you ask me.

Also, fill me in on this - did you see my other post just now? That is literally the moment I posted as the greatest screenshot in Yu-Gi-Oh!

For me, the best part about Dartz is that he keeps making innuendos and no one can tell what he is saying. Even my mom can't watch an HGTV show about people looking for houses without sniggering slightly whenever someone comments on how nice the deck is. "His dayk!"

As for spinoffs, I don't know if this counts, but my friend knows that I basically have like this love-hate thing for Jaden. My friend is a big Jaden fanboy while I like to argue against him wile watching gx in secret for the umpteenth time. There is something wrong with me. He will make his usernames on discord have to do with Jaden just to mess with me.
@suesue
@Yugi
@Eiira
@PharaohAtem
@NigiriFan

@DarkRebellionXY

Yo don't worry about getting into the series late - I did, too. Heck the only reason I got into Yugioh is because that's what my friend group would do in the mornings before class started back in High School. Basically it was a 'this is just what this friend group does. You are automatically more a part of this group if you play Yugioh'. It could have been drugs. Costs just as much, if you ask me.

Also, fill me in on this - did you see my other post just now? That is literally the moment I posted as the greatest screenshot in Yu-Gi-Oh!

For me, the best part about Dartz is that he keeps making innuendos and no one can tell what he is saying. Even my mom can't watch an HGTV show about people looking for houses without sniggering slightly whenever someone comments on how nice the deck is. "His dayk!"

As for spinoffs, I don't know if this counts, but my friend knows that I basically have like this love-hate thing for Jaden. My friend is a big Jaden fanboy while I like to argue against him wile watching gx in secret for the umpteenth time. There is something wrong with me. He will make his usernames on discord have to do with Jaden just to mess with me.
bleakpaw_logo_by_crimson__cat-dbhhpgf.png
[quote name="Mokuba" date="2018-11-12 21:24:30" ] [quote name="Yugi" date="2018-11-12 21:21:00" ] WELL THEN YOU CAN DIE WITH ME [/quote] FINE THEN, YUGI, HAVE IT THAT WAY [/quote] WHAT IS GOING ON
Mokuba wrote on 2018-11-12 21:24:30:
Yugi wrote on 2018-11-12 21:21:00:
FINE THEN, YUGI, HAVE IT THAT WAY
WHAT IS GOING ON
bleakpaw_logo_by_crimson__cat-dbhhpgf.png
Me and Mokuba fight a lot apparently
Me and Mokuba fight a lot apparently
Cis/She/They
On mobile often