Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | why cartoon network...?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
this video is the ultimate enemy
zidanerun.gif b / zid - they/them
[quote name="BezimiennyRaptor" date="2018-06-22 11:24:07" ] [quote name="lithiumdream" date="2018-06-21 19:59:43" ] [quote name="DirtyGuts" date="2018-06-16 20:00:42" ] Yes officer this video right here [/quote] it took my children and burned my house down [/quote] and stole my wife [/quote] *in the distance* GIVE ME BACK MY GIRLFRIEND
BezimiennyRaptor wrote on 2018-06-22 11:24:07:
lithiumdream wrote on 2018-06-21 19:59:43:
DirtyGuts wrote on 2018-06-16 20:00:42:
Yes officer this video right here
it took my children and burned my house down
and stole my wife
*in the distance* GIVE ME BACK MY GIRLFRIEND
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
I’m glad I no longer watch CN... I never liked Steven Universe or any of the other new cartoons CN has provided nowadays personally though(none are my thing.) so I skipped the video to save myself whatever pain was in store for the eyes.
I’m glad I no longer watch CN... I never liked Steven Universe or any of the other new cartoons CN has provided nowadays personally though(none are my thing.) so I skipped the video to save myself whatever pain was in store for the eyes.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
i can't believe you made me see this with my own two eyes. @/cn why
i can't believe you made me see this with my own two eyes. @/cn why
anastasia_r_by_sheepshape-dcfd02j.gif
[quote name="PardonPopplio" date="2018-06-22 12:52:46" ] this video is the ultimate enemy [/quote] yeah
PardonPopplio wrote on 2018-06-22 12:52:46:

yeah
Don't mind me I'm just a girl who likes dragons and robots.

FMoJ9vk.png S59aFC6.png fX0bVgZ.png MtGlogH.png cdqdRxL.png ypcKWM0.png 2VtxnMX.png HJLIYn4.pngawUnQ0L.pngll0CfnD.pngpFa33lp.png

[All of my social media]
I wish Cartoon Network didn’t exist so we wouldn’t have to go through the suffering of that video. I watched 2 seconds and left. I hate fortnite. And I hate (most) of Cartoon Network. Put them together and you have ruined everything.
I wish Cartoon Network didn’t exist so we wouldn’t have to go through the suffering of that video. I watched 2 seconds and left. I hate fortnite. And I hate (most) of Cartoon Network. Put them together and you have ruined everything.
hypmic-hypnosis-mic.gif
CN:"Hows it popping fellow kids?"
"Do you guys play the Fortnite?"
CN:"Hows it popping fellow kids?"
"Do you guys play the Fortnite?"
..........................52927620204-00a57591c5-o.png
NAMEflightriisng.png
they/she :: FR+0
i love my partner :3
p90UoHj.png
[quote name="hoppybunnyme" date="2018-07-13 17:50:13" ] I wish Cartoon Network didn’t exist so we wouldn’t have to go through the suffering of that video. I watched 2 seconds and left. I hate fortnite. And I hate (most) of Cartoon Network. Put them together and you have ruined everything. [/quote] @hoppybunnyme Hats off to you, my good man. I feel exactly the same. [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/7rj2ZgttvgomY/giphy.gif[/img]
hoppybunnyme wrote on 2018-07-13 17:50:13:

@hoppybunnyme

Hats off to you, my good man. I feel exactly the same.
giphy.gif
Don't mind me I'm just a girl who likes dragons and robots.

FMoJ9vk.png S59aFC6.png fX0bVgZ.png MtGlogH.png cdqdRxL.png ypcKWM0.png 2VtxnMX.png HJLIYn4.pngawUnQ0L.pngll0CfnD.pngpFa33lp.png

[All of my social media]
Ahhhh a network's desperate attempt to appeal to the next generation. You've ruined all my favorite shows and characters, now you've ruined the art of dance, too.
Ahhhh a network's desperate attempt to appeal to the next generation. You've ruined all my favorite shows and characters, now you've ruined the art of dance, too.
FfsFHyt.png
Oh boi, and I thought the whole dabbing on that nick trailer was bad.

However, I honestly saw this coming due to how many out dated memes i saw in there current new shows, and the fact they have been losing quite a bit of viewer ship lately.
Oh boi, and I thought the whole dabbing on that nick trailer was bad.

However, I honestly saw this coming due to how many out dated memes i saw in there current new shows, and the fact they have been losing quite a bit of viewer ship lately.
Nature Flight. The keepers of Glade Air Fresheners.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9