Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | why cartoon network...?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
im crying pearl looked like white pearl what did fortnite do to her. @zenchom i'm tagging myself so I can refer back to this in the future, when I am mentally prepared
im crying pearl looked like white pearl what did fortnite do to her. @zenchom i'm tagging myself so I can refer back to this in the future, when I am mentally prepared
I haven't cared about CN in years so I have no skin in this game but the only positive comments on that vid are from one guy who changed his un to "If you hate this video get a life" and y'all I'm howling
I haven't cared about CN in years so I have no skin in this game but the only positive comments on that vid are from one guy who changed his un to "If you hate this video get a life" and y'all I'm howling
wpEE9mo.png
Ya'll are weak, also why do you hate things that are popular with the kids nowadays?

You all sound like old people, getting mad at the youngsters with their Fortnites and their cartoon shows.
Ya'll are weak, also why do you hate things that are popular with the kids nowadays?

You all sound like old people, getting mad at the youngsters with their Fortnites and their cartoon shows.
tumblr_inline_ojq6kw7euk1r2ao8y_540.pngdratini.gifLL2jqUF.pngleafeon.giftumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9