Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Games you wish more people knew about
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Super Paper Mario.

Most of the Paper Mario fanbase dislikes it because of the gameplay, but that's no reason to hate it! The story's really deep, the way you solve puzzles and get around is interesting, and they put so much personality into even the most minor of the characters.

It's a shame its fanbase is so small ;(
Super Paper Mario.

Most of the Paper Mario fanbase dislikes it because of the gameplay, but that's no reason to hate it! The story's really deep, the way you solve puzzles and get around is interesting, and they put so much personality into even the most minor of the characters.

It's a shame its fanbase is so small ;(
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
i remember watching my brother play Fable III years ago and when he came across parts of the storyline i think i was more invested in it than he was :')

also super random but i grew up playing Petz Catz 2 on the Wii and it was insane. the box had it up to be this dress-your-kitty-fun-times-ness but you fight a freaking dragon by throwing pebbles at it. really linear but still fun to revisit, hearing the music again makes me cry

idk why everyone hated Pokemon Channel you got to play a quiz game and go "yeah i got it!!!!" and feel real cool

okay but fOR REAL:
Wii Ski
Wii Ski & Snowboard
Go Vacation
NAMCO CAN HAVE ALL MY MONEY IF THEY MAKE ANOTHER ONE OF THESE
i want to die while playing Motor Fest it is my absolute favorite part of Go Vacation
i remember watching my brother play Fable III years ago and when he came across parts of the storyline i think i was more invested in it than he was :')

also super random but i grew up playing Petz Catz 2 on the Wii and it was insane. the box had it up to be this dress-your-kitty-fun-times-ness but you fight a freaking dragon by throwing pebbles at it. really linear but still fun to revisit, hearing the music again makes me cry

idk why everyone hated Pokemon Channel you got to play a quiz game and go "yeah i got it!!!!" and feel real cool

okay but fOR REAL:
Wii Ski
Wii Ski & Snowboard
Go Vacation
NAMCO CAN HAVE ALL MY MONEY IF THEY MAKE ANOTHER ONE OF THESE
i want to die while playing Motor Fest it is my absolute favorite part of Go Vacation
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney
Nimian Legends Brightridge is incredible, it's the best simulation of an open world I've ever seen on an app (and it's on computer too). Plus you can shapeshift. The premium version is definitely worth it.
The developer is working on sequels, and I'm dying to play them.
Nimian Legends Brightridge is incredible, it's the best simulation of an open world I've ever seen on an app (and it's on computer too). Plus you can shapeshift. The premium version is definitely worth it.
The developer is working on sequels, and I'm dying to play them.
flight rising and spiral knights.
flight rising, aka what you're playing, is heavily addictive and we all love this well knit community all too well.
spiral knights is easy to learn but hard to master, and OH MY GUMI THE OST.
THE OST IS AMAZING.
flight rising and spiral knights.
flight rising, aka what you're playing, is heavily addictive and we all love this well knit community all too well.
spiral knights is easy to learn but hard to master, and OH MY GUMI THE OST.
THE OST IS AMAZING.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
Since Phil played Shelter on his channel more people have picked it up and played it but most haven't tried out the multiplayer game that comes from it. [img]https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/images/16/nov/meadow1.jpg[/img] It's beautiful and vastly underrated. Check it out if you like! It's on steam for about five dollars.
Since Phil played Shelter on his channel more people have picked it up and played it but most haven't tried out the multiplayer game that comes from it.

meadow1.jpg

It's beautiful and vastly underrated. Check it out if you like! It's on steam for about five dollars.
LMLA6wg.png
Okami, Ori and the Blind Forest :'))
Okami, Ori and the Blind Forest :'))
Renard(e) || Pronouns; iel or they
Host of the Fireworks Median system
FR Time +3 || French and English speaker || 25+
- Current hyperfixation : Saint Seiya -
(Autistic, so I'm super sorry if I say weird things at times!)
I'm so glad to see lots of Fantasy Life love here, haha.

I need to check some of these games out - I've heard of most, but haven't played many of them!

Also, another addition: some of the Final Fantasy side games. Tactics Advance has much better gameplay than Tactics imo, but nobody seems to have played it! The music is also ridiculously good. Crisis Core is another one that comes to mind, but I think that one has enjoyed a bit more popularity.
I'm so glad to see lots of Fantasy Life love here, haha.

I need to check some of these games out - I've heard of most, but haven't played many of them!

Also, another addition: some of the Final Fantasy side games. Tactics Advance has much better gameplay than Tactics imo, but nobody seems to have played it! The music is also ridiculously good. Crisis Core is another one that comes to mind, but I think that one has enjoyed a bit more popularity.
XvmXrsO.gif
Not enough people know about OneShot :(

It's a cheap little pixel puzzle game with a story that will make you cry and absolutely brilliant usage of 3rd wall breaking (better than any game I know)
Not enough people know about OneShot :(

It's a cheap little pixel puzzle game with a story that will make you cry and absolutely brilliant usage of 3rd wall breaking (better than any game I know)
Lewyn_updated2.gif
@emspacefeathers
Everyone hated Pokemon Channel?? I played it a lot when I was little, I loved it much more than Pokemon Coliseum — I remember my dad brought both home by surprise when I had a huge Pokemon phase. DD: i really wish I still had a Gamecube (or a Gamecube controller with a Wii)...

---

I personally wish more people knew abour Heartbound and Wobbledogs but... what can I say? Wobbledogs hasn't even been released and Heartbound is in demo mode, lmao

@emspacefeathers
Everyone hated Pokemon Channel?? I played it a lot when I was little, I loved it much more than Pokemon Coliseum — I remember my dad brought both home by surprise when I had a huge Pokemon phase. DD: i really wish I still had a Gamecube (or a Gamecube controller with a Wii)...

---

I personally wish more people knew abour Heartbound and Wobbledogs but... what can I say? Wobbledogs hasn't even been released and Heartbound is in demo mode, lmao

T3TuubO.png
Final Fantasy V is the red headed stepchild between two of the most beloved games in the franchise. It's my favorite and my first and it had a lot of heart. If you've heard Battle at Big Bridge or love Gilgamesh, that's the game that birthed them. If you like the job system or dress spheres or even the paradigm shifts, you have V to thank.
and if you want lgbtq inclusion one of the main characters is a person who is born female raised male and is just really phenomenally written for the times they touch on that identity in the game without making a huge deal of it and it's so cool to see
Final Fantasy V is the red headed stepchild between two of the most beloved games in the franchise. It's my favorite and my first and it had a lot of heart. If you've heard Battle at Big Bridge or love Gilgamesh, that's the game that birthed them. If you like the job system or dress spheres or even the paradigm shifts, you have V to thank.
and if you want lgbtq inclusion one of the main characters is a person who is born female raised male and is just really phenomenally written for the times they touch on that identity in the game without making a huge deal of it and it's so cool to see
+3 FR time, forum frequenter, always up for a chat!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7