Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any Splatooners here?
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Welp. Don’t worry, it’s worth the wait
Welp. Don’t worry, it’s worth the wait
This boss fight is wicked hard. O-O Am I just that bad, or...
This boss fight is wicked hard. O-O Am I just that bad, or...
2029 < Used to be MoonEclispe, still the Friendly Friend I was earlier, just with an easier to spell name! Yay!
It took me three tries
It took me three tries
i love splatoon!
i love splatoon!
[quote name="catmeow1" date="2018-06-22 22:41:52" ] It took me three tries [/quote] i fell into the water at the start and beat the boss the next try after
catmeow1 wrote on 2018-06-22 22:41:52:
It took me three tries
i fell into the water at the start and beat the boss the next try after
16 tries later...

I'M DONE!

Man that was hype :O ! I loved the ending. It wasn't anything spectacular, but its great for a game that is usually multiplayer. It was really cute.

And now is splatfest time, so I guess I won't be seeing you guys till' tomorrow.

Go team pulp ^_^ !!! (this is the worst splatfest ever... Seriously? Orange juice?)

16 tries later...

I'M DONE!

Man that was hype :O ! I loved the ending. It wasn't anything spectacular, but its great for a game that is usually multiplayer. It was really cute.

And now is splatfest time, so I guess I won't be seeing you guys till' tomorrow.

Go team pulp ^_^ !!! (this is the worst splatfest ever... Seriously? Orange juice?)

2029 < Used to be MoonEclispe, still the Friendly Friend I was earlier, just with an easier to spell name! Yay!
I don’t see why you people like drinking pulp. It feels like guts going down your throat, and if I wanted to chew, i’d Eat an orange, but I just realized if you don’t zoom In it’ll look like pearl and marina have their normal colors.
I don’t see why you people like drinking pulp. It feels like guts going down your throat, and if I wanted to chew, i’d Eat an orange, but I just realized if you don’t zoom In it’ll look like pearl and marina have their normal colors.
Nah I like it. It adds some nice sourness. I love sour stuff!

To be honest, I don't even like orange juice that much. I can't remember the last time I've had it. :P I don't like citrus fruits that much. Other than lemons, lemons are good. (I still don't like lemonade though :P )
Nah I like it. It adds some nice sourness. I love sour stuff!

To be honest, I don't even like orange juice that much. I can't remember the last time I've had it. :P I don't like citrus fruits that much. Other than lemons, lemons are good. (I still don't like lemonade though :P )
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14