Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any Splatooners here?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14
@Astrophile I haven't beaten all the stages yet but I know what happens. You get a golden orb with a chopstick through it (supposed to be a takoyaki) that you can wear in your hair. Called the Golden Chopstick. I've seen some people in the plaza with it already.)

Anyway I've beaten the final boss and the ending was amazing. What do you guys think of the expansion? Favorite stage? Least favorite stage?

Favorite stage is the one where you have to protect the orb from octolings. It was challenging at first but it was really fun at the same time.

Least favorite stage is currently the one with boxes and inkrails. I tried it with a bamboozler and failed so many times. I eventually finished it with a jet squelcher but I still want to redeem myself and finish it with a bamboozler sometime. >:( EDIT: also the Dodge enemy ink for 30 secs one. That was even worse and I had a lot of trouble even with some advice.
@Astrophile I haven't beaten all the stages yet but I know what happens. You get a golden orb with a chopstick through it (supposed to be a takoyaki) that you can wear in your hair. Called the Golden Chopstick. I've seen some people in the plaza with it already.)

Anyway I've beaten the final boss and the ending was amazing. What do you guys think of the expansion? Favorite stage? Least favorite stage?

Favorite stage is the one where you have to protect the orb from octolings. It was challenging at first but it was really fun at the same time.

Least favorite stage is currently the one with boxes and inkrails. I tried it with a bamboozler and failed so many times. I eventually finished it with a jet squelcher but I still want to redeem myself and finish it with a bamboozler sometime. >:( EDIT: also the Dodge enemy ink for 30 secs one. That was even worse and I had a lot of trouble even with some advice.
@Piney
@Astrophile

Guys, If you buy the octo expansion, do you have to be a octoling in multiplayer, or can you switch between the too. I like playing as a squid better XP !
@Piney
@Astrophile

Guys, If you buy the octo expansion, do you have to be a octoling in multiplayer, or can you switch between the too. I like playing as a squid better XP !
2029 < Used to be MoonEclispe, still the Friendly Friend I was earlier, just with an easier to spell name! Yay!
@MoonEclispe you can switch between the two! It's in the same place as changing your skin and eye color.
@MoonEclispe you can switch between the two! It's in the same place as changing your skin and eye color.
@MoonEclispe

mods are usually pinged in general & fr role consists of your fr username and user id- and its a casual server we're not all entirely obsessed with s2 lol
@MoonEclispe

mods are usually pinged in general & fr role consists of your fr username and user id- and its a casual server we're not all entirely obsessed with s2 lol
bmkYwEK.png
@veszelyite
@Piney

Okay thanks guys! (so many fantastic people on this site)
@veszelyite
@Piney

Okay thanks guys! (so many fantastic people on this site)
2029 < Used to be MoonEclispe, still the Friendly Friend I was earlier, just with an easier to spell name! Yay!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! I'M ABOUT TO GET THE OCTO EXPANSION!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! I'M ABOUT TO GET THE OCTO EXPANSION!!!
vista_coatl2.pngvista_pc2.pngz3ouQq5.gifceBwIw9.gif0AniMUO.gifi4qfGjh.gifvista_pc1.pngvista_coatl1.png
@Endifinity

Get ready for 8 balls.

If you have a thing against 8 balls, I would consider turning back now.

( I've started seeing 8 balls in my sleep, I think I need help. )
@Endifinity

Get ready for 8 balls.

If you have a thing against 8 balls, I would consider turning back now.

( I've started seeing 8 balls in my sleep, I think I need help. )
@MoonEclispe

I am actually doing pretty good with the 8 balls, YaY me!
@MoonEclispe

I am actually doing pretty good with the 8 balls, YaY me!
vista_coatl2.pngvista_pc2.pngz3ouQq5.gifceBwIw9.gif0AniMUO.gifi4qfGjh.gifvista_pc1.pngvista_coatl1.png
@Endifinity

They aren't too hard, there are just a lot of them. The only one that has stopped me so far was the one with the multiple gates and the charger with limited ink. Ouch...

The levels are actually pretty easy, other than that one where I had to defend that stupid orb. (why I don't do well in multiplayer.)
@Endifinity

They aren't too hard, there are just a lot of them. The only one that has stopped me so far was the one with the multiple gates and the charger with limited ink. Ouch...

The levels are actually pretty easy, other than that one where I had to defend that stupid orb. (why I don't do well in multiplayer.)
@MoonEclispe
The orb is a bathbomb. Look at it. I have a personal vendetta against bathbombs because of both of those levels.
Edit: I’m semi-sure it’s a bathbomb
@MoonEclispe
The orb is a bathbomb. Look at it. I have a personal vendetta against bathbombs because of both of those levels.
Edit: I’m semi-sure it’s a bathbomb
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14