Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What are you dying to talk about?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Things I've been dying to talk about, hmm.

I guess lately the thing I've been most wanting to talk about is the Erth Dragons books. I started reading them a while ago, and these books have like zero fanbase online. They're not the best books, but they're pretty good, and I thought there would be at least one other person who's heard of them.
Things I've been dying to talk about, hmm.

I guess lately the thing I've been most wanting to talk about is the Erth Dragons books. I started reading them a while ago, and these books have like zero fanbase online. They're not the best books, but they're pretty good, and I thought there would be at least one other person who's heard of them.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
rocket league
super paper mario
smash bros brawl
SUPER MARIO GALAXY
okami
tea (im canadian heck off)
dogs
drawin
mario kart wii
cats
rocket league
super paper mario
smash bros brawl
SUPER MARIO GALAXY
okami
tea (im canadian heck off)
dogs
drawin
mario kart wii
cats
(f)art shoppe
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
[quote name="kouchima" date="2018-04-08 09:46:00" ] *runs in circles screaming about my favorite band member* HOW CAN HE BE SO CUTE MAKE IT STOP BUT ALSO I WANNA STARE AT HIM FOREVER. [/quote] I've never seen something so relatable
kouchima wrote on 2018-04-08 09:46:00:
*runs in circles screaming about my favorite band member*
HOW CAN HE BE SO CUTE MAKE IT STOP BUT ALSO I WANNA STARE AT HIM FOREVER.

I've never seen something so relatable
ah2m9U3.pngfal_150x150_1_100x100.png
Ah
Yes

I am always 100% ready to talk about my favorite band, & how much I love them, especially if it's one no one knows about. I'm also on the desperate search for fellow fans as well.

God knows how much I rant about them & vocaloid.

Ah
Yes

I am always 100% ready to talk about my favorite band, & how much I love them, especially if it's one no one knows about. I'm also on the desperate search for fellow fans as well.

God knows how much I rant about them & vocaloid.

He/Him lol
Pokemon Go. It's not really as big as it used to be, but me and several others in my area are die hard fans and players. There's a Discord server for our area and everything, but I don't really talk to anyone. Not even in public when I see them, I get nervous, haha. I wish I could find someone willing to play with me and talk about the whole game in general.
Pokemon Go. It's not really as big as it used to be, but me and several others in my area are die hard fans and players. There's a Discord server for our area and everything, but I don't really talk to anyone. Not even in public when I see them, I get nervous, haha. I wish I could find someone willing to play with me and talk about the whole game in general.
So i’ve Been playing Psychonauts and i just wanna share my reactions with the world because i’m Pretty sure they’re gold. Like hot dang I should be a YouTuber.

Spoilers ahead

So i’m At the asylum and there are these two dudes in the courtyard so i’m Like” they seem interesting, I should use clairvoyance on them” so I do and the tall guy sees me as a tiny little Raz-Napolean and it’s friggin adorable. So that’s nice. But then I go to the other guy and who do I look like to him but FRIGGIN Dr. LOBOTO?! So i’m Like “ heck that’s probably no good uh... guess i’ll Try to talk to him?? Hi....? Don’t worry i’m Not who you think I am?” But guess friggin what? He WANTS me to be Dr Loboto because apparently they’re good chums. So I guess I gotta do some cosplaying. I did not expect to be cosplaying Dr. Loboto but heck what did I expect about this game?

This game man.
So i’ve Been playing Psychonauts and i just wanna share my reactions with the world because i’m Pretty sure they’re gold. Like hot dang I should be a YouTuber.

Spoilers ahead

So i’m At the asylum and there are these two dudes in the courtyard so i’m Like” they seem interesting, I should use clairvoyance on them” so I do and the tall guy sees me as a tiny little Raz-Napolean and it’s friggin adorable. So that’s nice. But then I go to the other guy and who do I look like to him but FRIGGIN Dr. LOBOTO?! So i’m Like “ heck that’s probably no good uh... guess i’ll Try to talk to him?? Hi....? Don’t worry i’m Not who you think I am?” But guess friggin what? He WANTS me to be Dr Loboto because apparently they’re good chums. So I guess I gotta do some cosplaying. I did not expect to be cosplaying Dr. Loboto but heck what did I expect about this game?

This game man.
tumblr_ona6ed8Hu71u9ymyzo6_r1_250.pngtumblr_on2sm1UsoN1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.png
@supersalamander

THERE’S GOING TO BE A GRAPHIC Novel???!!!
@supersalamander

THERE’S GOING TO BE A GRAPHIC Novel???!!!
tumblr_ona6ed8Hu71u9ymyzo6_r1_250.pngtumblr_on2sm1UsoN1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.png
*shows up to The Wolf Among Us 15 minutes late with Starbucks*

Picked up TWAU a few days ago because it was on sale on the PS Store and finished it last night and I've been in this weird funk ever since (which is a mark of a good game to me tbh). I got very emotionally invested in Bigby I guess?????? He's my son now????? And I lived very hard in that world for a couple days so when I was done I was like "...now what?" Luckily my two best friends picked it up at the same time (one finished before me, the other isn't quite done yet) so I have someone to talk about it with.

Then I found out it was a canon prequel to a long-running comic series so I bought the first compilation book off of Amazon bc more of my kids? Yes please.

Also in unrelated news my cat slept on my pillow all night and I love her so much~
*shows up to The Wolf Among Us 15 minutes late with Starbucks*

Picked up TWAU a few days ago because it was on sale on the PS Store and finished it last night and I've been in this weird funk ever since (which is a mark of a good game to me tbh). I got very emotionally invested in Bigby I guess?????? He's my son now????? And I lived very hard in that world for a couple days so when I was done I was like "...now what?" Luckily my two best friends picked it up at the same time (one finished before me, the other isn't quite done yet) so I have someone to talk about it with.

Then I found out it was a canon prequel to a long-running comic series so I bought the first compilation book off of Amazon bc more of my kids? Yes please.

Also in unrelated news my cat slept on my pillow all night and I love her so much~
no one you look up to is better than you are
@PiecesOSky yup :) [img]https://d3fa68hw0m2vcc.cloudfront.net/611/196884000.jpeg[/img]
@PiecesOSky yup :)

196884000.jpeg
2gzbgvt.png eq6zQ9M.png
AaYNmEX.png
rUoKR6y.png
ypcKWM0.png
Milo Murphy's Law was supposed to come back in april with a crossover episode with Phineas and Ferb, but now apparently isn't coming back until AUGUST
Milo Murphy's Law was supposed to come back in april with a crossover episode with Phineas and Ferb, but now apparently isn't coming back until AUGUST
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7