Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly Describe a Video Game
1 2 ... 304 305 306 307 308 ... 420 421
You go off killing stuff with a shovel because your friend go poof or smt, idk I never finished this game
You go off killing stuff with a shovel because your friend go poof or smt, idk I never finished this game
ca4nyRv.png vZmPWxA.png
dIMtL1H.png HJLIYn4.png
tumblr_inline_njw5imw9Dw1qg2i5p.gif
m5Wt3n0.pnglAR8cRt.png0ZSX2ZT.png2eU40bl.pngD3ADKVK.pngPsCGMAP.png
HsTPUMH.pngHsTPUMH.png
Anime protagonist makes friends with everyone and figures out he can make people like Elon Musk or Jeff Bezos admit that maybe they're actually a little TOO powerful, and admit their sins or whatever. He then proceeds to eat burgers with his friends so he can get even BETTER at the whole making rich people do a sin confession thing.
Anime protagonist makes friends with everyone and figures out he can make people like Elon Musk or Jeff Bezos admit that maybe they're actually a little TOO powerful, and admit their sins or whatever. He then proceeds to eat burgers with his friends so he can get even BETTER at the whole making rich people do a sin confession thing.
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
[quote name="ChocoUni1206" date="2022-11-28 16:20:13" ] You go off killing stuff with a shovel because your friend go poof or smt, idk I never finished this game [/quote] Shovel knights
ChocoUni1206 wrote on 2022-11-28 16:20:13:
Shovel knights
?1yJ3f=platform.png
RSUsSvx.png
[quote name="Fishes" date="2022-11-28 16:52:57" ] Anime protagonist makes friends with everyone and figures out he can make people like Elon Musk or Jeff Bezos admit that maybe they're actually a little TOO powerful, and admit their sins or whatever. He then proceeds to eat burgers with his friends so he can get even BETTER at the whole making rich people do a sin confession thing. [/quote] Persona? Specifically persona 5?
Fishes wrote on 2022-11-28 16:52:57:
Persona?

Specifically persona 5?
Please ping me if you are replying to me. This can be done by adding an @ to my name in the quote’s code.

I *was* going to have an art shop, but my tablet broke. Yay.
@Aetherskyes @Octopus

It's Final Fantasy XIV! :P It has a 30 day free trial, I'd definitely recommend giving it a shot if you have a good system and the internet for MMORPGs. It's really fun!
@Aetherskyes @Octopus

It's Final Fantasy XIV! :P It has a 30 day free trial, I'd definitely recommend giving it a shot if you have a good system and the internet for MMORPGs. It's really fun!
ULP7eHd.png
Accidentally cannonball into a really big swimming pool in space and try not to get eaten by the scary pool noodles.
Accidentally cannonball into a really big swimming pool in space and try not to get eaten by the scary pool noodles.
oJK1fXV.png
You're dead. Wait no, you're only almost dead. Good luck getting back out. Also, at least half of the people here hate you.

(If anyone gets this right: I love you)
You're dead. Wait no, you're only almost dead. Good luck getting back out. Also, at least half of the people here hate you.

I will
give you DRAGONS for MONEY
HQevuOP.png Sell me
your
dragons!

(Anyone got an XXX tarnish G1?)
[quote name="InfiniteOblivion" date="2022-11-29 03:15:28" ] You're dead. Wait no, you're only almost dead. Good luck getting back out. Also, at least half of the people here hate you. (If anyone gets this right: I love you) [/quote] is this [spoiler]hades by supergiant[/spoiler]? heres one thats an older game (but ill give away theres a very recent sequel...) theres a lot of bright lights, and lots of music, and its in space (ping me if you think you know it please! id love to see ppls guesses)
InfiniteOblivion wrote on 2022-11-29 03:15:28:

is this hades by supergiant?

heres one thats an older game (but ill give away theres a very recent sequel...)
theres a lot of bright lights, and lots of music, and its in space
(ping me if you think you know it please! id love to see ppls guesses)
QRTnH6B.pngMreCscM.pngGc8XK3m.png
@RQuestions
Oh good guess, but that wasn't the one I was thinking of. Great game though :D Also, I have no idea what game you're describing. I feel like I know it though
@RQuestions
Oh good guess, but that wasn't the one I was thinking of. Great game though :D Also, I have no idea what game you're describing. I feel like I know it though
I will
give you DRAGONS for MONEY
HQevuOP.png Sell me
your
dragons!

(Anyone got an XXX tarnish G1?)
A lightbulb is the most important thing in the world, don’t break it.
A lightbulb is the most important thing in the world, don’t break it.
NBeoOgB.png
1 2 ... 304 305 306 307 308 ... 420 421