Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly Describe a Video Game
1 2 ... 303 304 305 306 307 ... 420 421
[quote name="Xionahri" date="2022-11-14 13:33:50" ] Look, I tired to build a nice colony, but, y'know, cannibalism and war crimes just happen sometimes... [/quote] Ahhh, rimworld? ----------- Losing is fun! You plant crops and your best friend is involved in time travel shenanigans.
Xionahri wrote on 2022-11-14 13:33:50:
Look, I tired to build a nice colony, but, y'know, cannibalism and war crimes just happen sometimes...
Ahhh, rimworld?

Losing is fun!

You plant crops and your best friend is involved in time travel shenanigans.
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
[quote name="@Dogmage999" date="2022-11-13 17:50:45" ] 2D dark souls with rats. [/quote] Mad Rat Dead?
@Dogmage999 wrote on 2022-11-13 17:50:45:
2D dark souls with rats.
Mad Rat Dead?
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
"You're literally a famous world-renowned highly respected space captain but I don't believe you that there's a species trying to destroy us all, I mean... we would've known by now if there was something like that! So no, we will not help you because you lie."

*Species starts trying to take over and destroy everything*

"hUh? Why didn't you do anything about this? We really never could've seen this coming. Also, this is your fault."
"You're literally a famous world-renowned highly respected space captain but I don't believe you that there's a species trying to destroy us all, I mean... we would've known by now if there was something like that! So no, we will not help you because you lie."

*Species starts trying to take over and destroy everything*

"hUh? Why didn't you do anything about this? We really never could've seen this coming. Also, this is your fault."
Whoopsie Daisy! You tried to get a snack at 4am, but instead had to sacrifice the only cashier in your area for the better good of the game.
Whoopsie Daisy! You tried to get a snack at 4am, but instead had to sacrifice the only cashier in your area for the better good of the game.
unknown.png
1. how to train your dragon but wow that's a lot of angst oh dear . sandwiches.

2. SQUID GA

3. where in the world is My Brother (he's in war-crime city)
1. how to train your dragon but wow that's a lot of angst oh dear . sandwiches.

2. SQUID GA

3. where in the world is My Brother (he's in war-crime city)
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
Ridiculous cartoon about sapient sea-creatures that is also a love-letter to street-fashion and youth-culture AND as of the most recent entry a serious piece of literary science-fiction exploring man's relationship with nature and what the noble thing to do is when confronted with our extinction as a species

alternatively UNCLE BEN WHAT HAPPENED
Ridiculous cartoon about sapient sea-creatures that is also a love-letter to street-fashion and youth-culture AND as of the most recent entry a serious piece of literary science-fiction exploring man's relationship with nature and what the noble thing to do is when confronted with our extinction as a species

alternatively UNCLE BEN WHAT HAPPENED
On hiatus, again--might come on here to see how things are doing but that's all.
It's technically a fantasy rpg but everyone just wants to wear cool clothes and have cute little creatures follow them around. Also there are random giant robot ship things but also dragons? Excellent game. Super fun.
It's technically a fantasy rpg but everyone just wants to wear cool clothes and have cute little creatures follow them around. Also there are random giant robot ship things but also dragons? Excellent game. Super fun.
ULP7eHd.png
[quote name="@Euasteros" date="2022-11-28 15:50:09" ] It's technically a fantasy rpg but everyone just wants to wear cool clothes and have cute little creatures follow them around. Also there are random giant robot ship things but also dragons? Excellent game. Super fun. [/quote] Wait what is this game I need to know-
@Euasteros wrote on 2022-11-28 15:50:09:
Wait what is this game I need to know-
Please ping me if you are replying to me. This can be done by adding an @ to my name in the quote’s code.

I *was* going to have an art shop, but my tablet broke. Yay.
[quote name="Aetherskyes" date="2022-11-28 15:52:27" ] [quote name="@Euasteros" date="2022-11-28 15:50:09" ] It's technically a fantasy rpg but everyone just wants to wear cool clothes and have cute little creatures follow them around. Also there are random giant robot ship things but also dragons? Excellent game. Super fun. [/quote] Wait what is this game I need to know- [/quote] same though????
Aetherskyes wrote on 2022-11-28 15:52:27:
@Euasteros wrote on 2022-11-28 15:50:09:
Wait what is this game I need to know-
same though????
[quote name="buggy101" date="2022-11-18 10:05:32" ] [quote name="@Dogmage999" date="2022-11-13 17:50:45" ] 2D dark souls with rats. [/quote] Mad Rat Dead? [/quote] Tails of Iron, actually.
buggy101 wrote on 2022-11-18 10:05:32:
@Dogmage999 wrote on 2022-11-13 17:50:45:
2D dark souls with rats.
Mad Rat Dead?
Tails of Iron, actually.
?1yJ3f=platform.png
RSUsSvx.png
1 2 ... 303 304 305 306 307 ... 420 421