Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | thoughts on peeps?
they give me stomach aches

*suffers*
they give me stomach aches

*suffers*
I really do not care for peeps, or marshmallows (unless that are in hot chocolate).
I really do not care for peeps, or marshmallows (unless that are in hot chocolate).
Regular peeps taste awful to me. Absolutely horrible.

Peeps in other flavors or those with the chocolate bottoms are much less awful.
Regular peeps taste awful to me. Absolutely horrible.

Peeps in other flavors or those with the chocolate bottoms are much less awful.
My writing project.
I accidentally set one on fire in the microwave

Arcane makes an appearance

I accidentally set one on fire in the microwave

Arcane makes an appearance

fT1J7Mm.png
the're ok I guess but if I eat too many I get sick.
the're ok I guess but if I eat too many I get sick.
0e339d30-3d6e-11e9-8895-1988d6584d7c.gifnew_piskel__4__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78euy.gifnew_piskel__2__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc6yqrm.gifnew_piskel__5__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78stw.gifgamqog1.gifZksdOni.gifnew_piskel__3__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc74o4j.gifr2mttMy.gifGHWRE8R.gifyeetingingingign.gif
marshmallows are amazing but peeps look like plasticy, styrofoam toy birds so I don't think the UK is missing out ngl. [quote name="EclipseDragon" date="2018-03-26 05:32:33" ] When I see the version of them sold on a stick, I can't help but think about the human (peep) centipede. [img]https://www.candywarehouse.com/assets/item/large/Peeps-Rainbow-Pops-im-130999.jpg[/img] [/quote] that's nightmareish
marshmallows are amazing but peeps look like plasticy, styrofoam toy birds so I don't think the UK is missing out ngl.
EclipseDragon wrote on 2018-03-26 05:32:33:
When I see the version of them sold on a stick, I can't help but think about the human (peep) centipede.

Peeps-Rainbow-Pops-im-130999.jpg

that's nightmareish
NFJCNCS.gif UBaiWUV.png
bYt72YT.png
rUoKR6y.png
YMPbu9R.png
BY1bl09.png ZFAfDzf.png eVSz2yG.png
[img]http://www.neatorama.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/2347160738_80369de88a.jpg[/img] best time of year
2347160738_80369de88a.jpg

best time of year
They're okay, but I like regular marshmallows better.
They're okay, but I like regular marshmallows better.
hey how you doing? well i'm doing just fine.
i lied i'm dying inside

ness, he/him
looking for a dragon with
obsidian or very dark grey primary
red range secondary
male
lightning primal
willing to pay upwards of 200g, depending on colors and genes
Our microwave light is broken so we can't do Peep battles.

But I'm the person who will eat an entire box of Peeps in one sitting. PURE SUGAR

@EclipseDragon

The Human CentiPeep
Our microwave light is broken so we can't do Peep battles.

But I'm the person who will eat an entire box of Peeps in one sitting. PURE SUGAR

@EclipseDragon

The Human CentiPeep
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
well i mean they aren't the best tasting marshmallow, but eating them is so dang satisfying
well i mean they aren't the best tasting marshmallow, but eating them is so dang satisfying
39171734.pnguglyplushies.pngsephydragflipped.png