Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | thoughts on peeps?
stale only but microwaved w/ peanut butter and chocolate? extremely good also.
stale only but microwaved w/ peanut butter and chocolate? extremely good also.
13ee4657328d39e8dd08554c4b0bec370d00a6b7.png
@TwilitBard that sounds like the only logical and relatively decent way to eat peeps @dootflute [img]http://s3.amazonaws.com/pix.iemoji.com/images/emoji/apple/ios-11/256/eyes.png[/img] i am casting my judgement down upon you as we speak @Amazonite [img]https://i.pinimg.com/736x/40/d0/28/40d02820eb5eaba3928d445dcf443b01--marshmallow-peeps-sweet-potato-pies.jpg[/img] roasted peeps for the soul @Willowfrost10 rip the heads off? jesus i mean i dont like them but....rip @ashotinthedark the fact that they're marshmallow just makes them several times worse than they already are. @MangoLlama the peep hiatus really changes things @duskflower [img]http://img10.glitterfy.com/graphics/74/easter_peep.gif[/img]
@TwilitBard
that sounds like the only logical and relatively decent way to eat peeps
@dootflute
eyes.png
i am casting my judgement down upon you as we speak
@Amazonite
40d02820eb5eaba3928d445dcf443b01--marshmallow-peeps-sweet-potato-pies.jpg
roasted peeps for the soul
@Willowfrost10
rip the heads off? jesus i mean i dont like them but....rip
@ashotinthedark
the fact that they're marshmallow just makes them several times worse than they already are.
@MangoLlama
the peep hiatus really changes things
@duskflower
easter_peep.gif
xpxalNl.gif
@kouchima oh that sounds like so much fun tbh @Paravoina [img]https://i.imgur.com/wgEVV2f.gif[/img] @RainbowRay [b]good.[/b] @EclipseDragon they're already bad by themselves, why would anyone feel the need to sell them on a stick? like do they think that seeing more of them will make someone want to buy/eat these? @Rainbowlight ugh yeah tell me about it @Haddork [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/VgccYGg6bhfCE/200.gif[/img] another gif for you peep lover @Supersalamander lmao but yeah..they are not great, not by a longshot imo @Chompymawile i didn't even know they had different flavors on account of the fact that they literally (as you said) all taste the same
@kouchima
oh that sounds like so much fun tbh
@Paravoina
wgEVV2f.gif
@RainbowRay
good.
@EclipseDragon
they're already bad by themselves, why would anyone feel the need to sell them on a stick? like do they think that seeing more of them will make someone want to buy/eat these?
@Rainbowlight
ugh yeah tell me about it
@Haddork
200.gif
another gif for you peep lover
@Supersalamander
lmao but yeah..they are not great, not by a longshot imo
@Chompymawile
i didn't even know they had different flavors on account of the fact that they literally (as you said) all taste the same
xpxalNl.gif
@LongMorrison
s-stale only?
@Cangari
:( cease your suffering young one
@Bullet2019
marshmallows are only acceptable in hot chocolate or on smores
@Chronosplit
i've never had any peep with the little chocolate egg bottom, but yeah i agree, they taste pretty crappy
@VoidSpace
hey hey arcane, my old flight, and also how? what happened that you accidentally set it on fire in the microwavE?
@papper
it be your own peep
@brighteningskies
"styrofoam toy birds" im weak omg
@TinyxCat
i love that...so much very nice addition to the discourse
@EaterOfPie
reg. marshmallows are significantly more tolerable than these sugary birds
@lamarqueisdead
a whole box? i am speechless
@Kyrus
satisfying? because they're squishy(tm)?
@LongMorrison
s-stale only?
@Cangari
:( cease your suffering young one
@Bullet2019
marshmallows are only acceptable in hot chocolate or on smores
@Chronosplit
i've never had any peep with the little chocolate egg bottom, but yeah i agree, they taste pretty crappy
@VoidSpace
hey hey arcane, my old flight, and also how? what happened that you accidentally set it on fire in the microwavE?
@papper
it be your own peep
@brighteningskies
"styrofoam toy birds" im weak omg
@TinyxCat
i love that...so much very nice addition to the discourse
@EaterOfPie
reg. marshmallows are significantly more tolerable than these sugary birds
@lamarqueisdead
a whole box? i am speechless
@Kyrus
satisfying? because they're squishy(tm)?
xpxalNl.gif
@Endora

personally of the peep shapes i prefer the bunnies

the chicks are way too dense and i have a problem with getting bad toothaches with eating really sticky, fluffy sweets
@Endora

personally of the peep shapes i prefer the bunnies

the chicks are way too dense and i have a problem with getting bad toothaches with eating really sticky, fluffy sweets
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
@endora my accident proneness is legendary, I guess it just got to hot and... just started singing. It wasn’t a massive blaze, but it was glowing. Took about thirty seconds to cool off but it was an experience.
@endora my accident proneness is legendary, I guess it just got to hot and... just started singing. It wasn’t a massive blaze, but it was glowing. Took about thirty seconds to cool off but it was an experience.
fT1J7Mm.png
@endora

abso-goddamn-lutely. (This does apply to regular marshmallows, but I will also accept those in Burnt form.)
@endora

abso-goddamn-lutely. (This does apply to regular marshmallows, but I will also accept those in Burnt form.)
13ee4657328d39e8dd08554c4b0bec370d00a6b7.png
I am eating my seventh peep of the day as I type this
I am eating my seventh peep of the day as I type this
nb5YUNX.png he/him | FR+2 fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png
adopts
art shop
wishlist
13wtOZ9.gif
I will eat 10 packages of peeps and nobody can stop me.
I will eat 10 packages of peeps and nobody can stop me.
Morgan
She | Her
Tumblr | DeviantArt
"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" -Paarthurnax
They're so good but just too sweet. Can't eat more than one or two at a time without feeling sick.
They're so good but just too sweet. Can't eat more than one or two at a time without feeling sick.
1vAtYxM.png
3EXA1Nv.png