Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What Are You Listening To RIGHT NOW
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 24 25
For some reason I've got Fallen Kingdom on right now, but it's a bop so not complaining lol
For some reason I've got Fallen Kingdom on right now, but it's a bop so not complaining lol
y6Tz96p.pngFObX7rS.pngy6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
I am quite literally always listening to Game Grumps in the background, when I'm doing anything. If I'm all caught up on their videos I just start rewatching past let's plays.

Currently re-watching the Sonic Adventure DX let's play right now.
I am quite literally always listening to Game Grumps in the background, when I'm doing anything. If I'm all caught up on their videos I just start rewatching past let's plays.

Currently re-watching the Sonic Adventure DX let's play right now.
Wishlist
G1s for Sale
Fandragons
Free Vistas
AbPMzoC.png
Skulls and Trombones by Two Steps from Hell!
Skulls and Trombones by Two Steps from Hell!
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
Louisa by Lord Huron
Louisa by Lord Huron
Totally not One and One by Wa Wa Nee
Totally not One and One by Wa Wa Nee
4QHOPZH.gif qfz2UbY.gif TLLxiUb.gif 2DQfXs9.gif V30vSWT.gif
Lockstin & Gnoggin videos. I've been rewatching his Pokemon type explanation videos and it's ridiculous how he brings up alchemy at every presented opportunity.
Lockstin & Gnoggin videos. I've been rewatching his Pokemon type explanation videos and it's ridiculous how he brings up alchemy at every presented opportunity.
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo5_100.pngiiadg18.png
the sounds of cars wizzing past my window as I think about life and our existence if we all die in the end anyway but hey that's just me
the sounds of cars wizzing past my window as I think about life and our existence if we all die in the end anyway but hey that's just me
Listening to [b]Thy Will[/b] by Hillary Scott & The Scott Family[emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]
Listening to Thy Will by Hillary Scott & The Scott Family
retBnvQ.png
day7.png
Solar Waltz by Cosmo Sheldrake
Solar Waltz by Cosmo Sheldrake
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
Goodbye to A World by Porter Robinson
Goodbye to A World by Porter Robinson
pixel_marigold.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 24 25