Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Neopets: Discussion and Rants
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
I played a long time ago because I just enjoyed the minigames. Meerca Chase ftw ^.^
I played a long time ago because I just enjoyed the minigames. Meerca Chase ftw ^.^
tumblr_ntrk5fRxsj1sk2f1lo1_500.png
@xAsuna - Meerca Chase! I think I was just tempted into wandering back and playing some games :^) They did have a pretty darn good selection.
@xAsuna - Meerca Chase! I think I was just tempted into wandering back and playing some games :^) They did have a pretty darn good selection.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

And there was a jumping game with the jello Kangaroo thing that was also a fun game. I am quite hopeful about FR's Fairgrounds and Adventures ^.^
And there was a jumping game with the jello Kangaroo thing that was also a fun game. I am quite hopeful about FR's Fairgrounds and Adventures ^.^
tumblr_ntrk5fRxsj1sk2f1lo1_500.png
Eh, back in the day...I really loved Neopets. I think I stopped playing in middle school...went back a few years later and couldn't log in because I forgot my password and the Email I used for it. I think once Nickelodeon got ahold of it, kinda went down hill.

RIP http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=samy556
I'm 8 years old on there though! WOO

Might just create another account...maybe...
Eh, back in the day...I really loved Neopets. I think I stopped playing in middle school...went back a few years later and couldn't log in because I forgot my password and the Email I used for it. I think once Nickelodeon got ahold of it, kinda went down hill.

RIP http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=samy556
I'm 8 years old on there though! WOO

Might just create another account...maybe...
wick2.png
I started to play it, like, 3 years ago?
4 days after I just NOPE.jpeg'd out of it and let it rot.

Tried it again 1 year ago, same story.

I just can't get hooked on it. Neither the game, nor community, nor art. (Especially the site design)
I started to play it, like, 3 years ago?
4 days after I just NOPE.jpeg'd out of it and let it rot.

Tried it again 1 year ago, same story.

I just can't get hooked on it. Neither the game, nor community, nor art. (Especially the site design)
vpuvys.gif
I used to be a regular on Neopets, but I haven't logged in for about a month now. xD
Kinda grew out of it; had all the pets I wanted, so there was nothing to work towards; hated pretty much everybody on the forums, so there was nobody to talk to; and being silenced/warned every week for things I never said or did was becoming increasingly annoying.
So I just kinda gradually quit.
But I like Flight Rising much better, even if it does frustrate me sometimes. xD
I used to be a regular on Neopets, but I haven't logged in for about a month now. xD
Kinda grew out of it; had all the pets I wanted, so there was nothing to work towards; hated pretty much everybody on the forums, so there was nobody to talk to; and being silenced/warned every week for things I never said or did was becoming increasingly annoying.
So I just kinda gradually quit.
But I like Flight Rising much better, even if it does frustrate me sometimes. xD
vtCaSWn.png
I think I first joined back in 2005, played around a bit, kind of enjoyed it and then forgot my name and password. I asked to get a new one, forgot about it and then finally heard back from them two years later.

Two years. For a password and a ID. It was stupidly ridiculous, so I just went 'forget it' and started up a new account. Forgot that one, started a third, and played that one a bit longer before I realized just how elitist and arrogant most of them were. A lot more like children than they should have been. The mods were distant, lazy and trigger happy with the banhammer, and the players were over all obnoxious and immature. I got out of there and never went back.

The only reason I ever even joined in the first place was because I heard about how great it was. I think at some point it probably was (judging by what a lot of the much much older players are saying) but they apparently sold themselves out or something, which is sad.
I think I first joined back in 2005, played around a bit, kind of enjoyed it and then forgot my name and password. I asked to get a new one, forgot about it and then finally heard back from them two years later.

Two years. For a password and a ID. It was stupidly ridiculous, so I just went 'forget it' and started up a new account. Forgot that one, started a third, and played that one a bit longer before I realized just how elitist and arrogant most of them were. A lot more like children than they should have been. The mods were distant, lazy and trigger happy with the banhammer, and the players were over all obnoxious and immature. I got out of there and never went back.

The only reason I ever even joined in the first place was because I heard about how great it was. I think at some point it probably was (judging by what a lot of the much much older players are saying) but they apparently sold themselves out or something, which is sad.
NST2016B1_zpsx6df7wrb.png
I like Flight Rising because it reminds me a lot of Neopets. Plus dragons are so cool...I'm a pretty big DragonCave fan too...so it's like a mix of the two websites. :D
I like Flight Rising because it reminds me a lot of Neopets. Plus dragons are so cool...I'm a pretty big DragonCave fan too...so it's like a mix of the two websites. :D
wick2.png
I've been playing since Macy Gray, Bruce Forsyth, and 'Mellish' were """pets""", or at least I've had an account that long. It's definitely past its prime, I used to love going on there, but the interface hasn't changed since about 2002 except to add new stores and change the graphics.
I've been playing since Macy Gray, Bruce Forsyth, and 'Mellish' were """pets""", or at least I've had an account that long. It's definitely past its prime, I used to love going on there, but the interface hasn't changed since about 2002 except to add new stores and change the graphics.
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

Ahh neopets. I've had an accounts for almost 12 years and go on daily. But damn if it isn't a love-hate relationship. I love the freedom here compared to there. Today's the first day I've browsed the General Chat here and I was actually startled to see a thread that dared talk about another website! GASP!! Oh right, not everyone is as mind-numbingly strict as TNT -___-
Ahh neopets. I've had an accounts for almost 12 years and go on daily. But damn if it isn't a love-hate relationship. I love the freedom here compared to there. Today's the first day I've browsed the General Chat here and I was actually startled to see a thread that dared talk about another website! GASP!! Oh right, not everyone is as mind-numbingly strict as TNT -___-
tumblr_n6xwujrYxg1rd5h0co1_500.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11