Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Neopets: Discussion and Rants
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Started in 2003, used to really enjoy it. Now I only go on to check the stockmarket or occasionally buy a pb I wanted, mostly staying away from the boards and such.

I think the biggest change to the site was the overall attitude of its players, despite mostly being adults the whole community seemed to be getting more and more immature.
Started in 2003, used to really enjoy it. Now I only go on to check the stockmarket or occasionally buy a pb I wanted, mostly staying away from the boards and such.

I think the biggest change to the site was the overall attitude of its players, despite mostly being adults the whole community seemed to be getting more and more immature.
gone.
I only just got back into it after like.. 7 years of absence. So much has changed since then. I feel like I've missed so much that it'll take forever to feel like part of the community again. Also having a nightmarishly hard time trying to log back into my main account. D: But on a lighter note my bf was a sweetie and bought me a bb paintbrush for this gorgeous thing: [img]http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae203/Krystal-Cupcake/idosay_zps87108362.png[/img] [i]Yes, rather.[/i] His name is [url=http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=LordWigglesworth]LordWigglesworth[/url].
I only just got back into it after like.. 7 years of absence. So much has changed since then. I feel like I've missed so much that it'll take forever to feel like part of the community again. Also having a nightmarishly hard time trying to log back into my main account. D:

But on a lighter note my bf was a sweetie and bought me a bb paintbrush for this gorgeous thing:

idosay_zps87108362.png

Yes, rather.

His name is LordWigglesworth.
fr_comission___cake_by_nin_wolf-d6oxnt3mini_zps0b43b3fd.png
Oh my God a Neopets topic.

I used to adore this game. Had some adorable pets but then the site converted.. I was interested in the new style for a while but it quickly died. Doesn't help that I got frozen either, pahaha. At least I still have some adorable pets and check back every once in a while but most of my friends left. v_v;
Oh my God a Neopets topic.

I used to adore this game. Had some adorable pets but then the site converted.. I was interested in the new style for a while but it quickly died. Doesn't help that I got frozen either, pahaha. At least I still have some adorable pets and check back every once in a while but most of my friends left. v_v;
Bhg9NbZ.gif
I remember making an account out of boredom when my son was a baby...he's in middle school now. I go on to play games if I'm really bored but it has really lost it's appeal. It's so crowded and fast paced and it makes me feel old.

Now I login every December 1st to collect advent for the month and that's about it.
I remember making an account out of boredom when my son was a baby...he's in middle school now. I go on to play games if I'm really bored but it has really lost it's appeal. It's so crowded and fast paced and it makes me feel old.

Now I login every December 1st to collect advent for the month and that's about it.
tumblr_nxwndpS5cq1sfz95mo2_500.png
Did people on FR mostly migrate from Neo to here?

I left that site years ago in favor of Ver which even with it's current issues is better then Neo. I think I really only play FR, Ver, and Travian nowadays.

Neo had so many issues with. So many. /cringe.

I left that site years ago in favor of Ver which even with it's current issues is better then Neo. I think I really only play FR, Ver, and Travian nowadays.

Wrath. Is. Back.
[quote name="Zephyrix" date="2013-07-04 15:08:52" url="main.php?p=mb&board=gend&page=4&id=234335#295178"]Did people on FR mostly migrate from Neo to here? I left that site years ago in favor of Ver which even with it's current issues is better then Neo. I think I really only play FR, Ver, and Travian nowadays. Neo had so many issues with. So many. /cringe.[/quote] What Travian server are you on?

What Travian server are you on?
tumblr_nxwndpS5cq1sfz95mo2_500.png
Don't get me started on that site. I have several words for it that would just get censored on here.

I love how I could basically be told to kill myself by another user, and she'd get off scot-free, but I could get suspended for calling someone a brat. Both those things actually happened; I'm not making them up. :/
Don't get me started on that site. I have several words for it that would just get censored on here.

I love how I could basically be told to kill myself by another user, and she'd get off scot-free, but I could get suspended for calling someone a brat. Both those things actually happened; I'm not making them up. :/
harmony ♥ 26 ♥ she/they
iXdY.png
I joined a long time ago, back before the General Board imploded (no idea if they replaced it or not) and all the spammers flooded the rest of the boards. It was a decent place in the beginning. Not 'good', but you could make fairly good friends there and many of my OC's got their start on that site. However it went down hill so fast after that that I eventually just gave up on it, the Neo Mall being implemented was the last straw for me - and I left soon after.
I joined a long time ago, back before the General Board imploded (no idea if they replaced it or not) and all the spammers flooded the rest of the boards. It was a decent place in the beginning. Not 'good', but you could make fairly good friends there and many of my OC's got their start on that site. However it went down hill so fast after that that I eventually just gave up on it, the Neo Mall being implemented was the last straw for me - and I left soon after.
They never replaced the General Board, but the FC more or less took its place.
They never replaced the General Board, but the FC more or less took its place.
harmony ♥ 26 ♥ she/they
iXdY.png
Ah, that was how things were going back when I was still there. Sad to see the FC is still acting as the GC's replacement, as the former used to be one of my haunts when I first started. Thanks for the update. ^^
Ah, that was how things were going back when I was still there. Sad to see the FC is still acting as the GC's replacement, as the former used to be one of my haunts when I first started. Thanks for the update. ^^
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11