Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Meaning behind your username
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 61 62
i really like the theatre group StarKid.
i really like the theatre group StarKid.
Deathseer is one of my Wings of Fire (book series) OCs. I just added the 'The' because I thought it sounded cool. [img]https://i.imgur.com/avXtTeP.png[/img]
Deathseer is one of my Wings of Fire (book series) OCs. I just added the 'The' because I thought it sounded cool.

avXtTeP.png
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
The Ides of March, but e d g i e r
The Ides of March, but e d g i e r
left-hori.pngright-hori.png
Reshiram's signature move
Reshiram's signature move
tumblr_p7ma4qt5H21rravn7o1_250.giftumblr_p7mblaMV5y1rravn7o1_75sq.pngtumblr_p7mbltyyvi1rravn7o1_100.pngtumblr_p7mb475GHV1rravn7o1_75sq.pngreshiram.gif
i like slime
i like slime
There's a land form on Mars called the Phrixi Regio, and I thought it sounded cool so
ye
There is also a character in Greek mythology named Phrixus
There's a land form on Mars called the Phrixi Regio, and I thought it sounded cool so
ye
There is also a character in Greek mythology named Phrixus
yotd_horizontal_border.png
Thought of the Sims while inputting usernames.

Sims is kind of a weird name for one person, though, so it became just Sim.

Now I'm Sim.
Thought of the Sims while inputting usernames.

Sims is kind of a weird name for one person, though, so it became just Sim.

Now I'm Sim.
i have a wolf on wolfquest (wolf simulator game where you run around hunting and raising cute pups) called aloe, because i thought it was sort of a cool nature name, and i had her in mind when i was picking out my flightrising name. i had to add a bit to it but luckily there's a logical second part.
i have a wolf on wolfquest (wolf simulator game where you run around hunting and raising cute pups) called aloe, because i thought it was sort of a cool nature name, and i had her in mind when i was picking out my flightrising name. i had to add a bit to it but luckily there's a logical second part.
I used to be FlightRiser2005 because 2005 was a... special year for me (not going to say why because it's a secret I like to keep to myself and no I'm not up to anything fishy, I promise) but then I changed it to FlufftaleSans simply because I was very into Undertale at the time and I had made my own AU called Flufftale (but knowing the UT fandom, it had probably already been created). After my good three months of liking the username, I ran into Wattpad, one of my favorite social medias and the one I use most often. (aside from Pinterest) On Pinterest, I had a friend named KaTie_iS_tRaSh and we were really good friends (we still are but back then he was a girl and now his name is Sam (I think)) so we went around Pinterest username twinning. I decided that on all of my social medias from then on, I would be Adi_iS_tRaSh (except for things like Pinterest (I changed it), Snapchat, and Instagram, which in that case I am either Adi-Katsuki or Adi-Katsudon in honor of Yuri!!! on ICE)
That was probably the longest thing I've ever written in 5 minutes lol but that's the story of my username
I used to be FlightRiser2005 because 2005 was a... special year for me (not going to say why because it's a secret I like to keep to myself and no I'm not up to anything fishy, I promise) but then I changed it to FlufftaleSans simply because I was very into Undertale at the time and I had made my own AU called Flufftale (but knowing the UT fandom, it had probably already been created). After my good three months of liking the username, I ran into Wattpad, one of my favorite social medias and the one I use most often. (aside from Pinterest) On Pinterest, I had a friend named KaTie_iS_tRaSh and we were really good friends (we still are but back then he was a girl and now his name is Sam (I think)) so we went around Pinterest username twinning. I decided that on all of my social medias from then on, I would be Adi_iS_tRaSh (except for things like Pinterest (I changed it), Snapchat, and Instagram, which in that case I am either Adi-Katsuki or Adi-Katsudon in honor of Yuri!!! on ICE)
That was probably the longest thing I've ever written in 5 minutes lol but that's the story of my username
Jaxon | He/Him | SHSL yeet "That is a harmful stereotype! I can produce heartfelt remarks through calculations!"
"That roomba remark is probably not about me, as I have a variety of custodial functions."
"I may be a robot, but the thought of my friends dying fills me with sadness."
I've always been a low key fan of Kingdom Hearts & while that interest isn't as huge these days, 'DreamDrops' came out of Dream Drop Distance.
I've always been a low key fan of Kingdom Hearts & while that interest isn't as huge these days, 'DreamDrops' came out of Dream Drop Distance.
Msp9L6c.gif|| Cheshire
she/her
hobbiest writer
enjoyer of many things
wishlist/info
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 61 62