Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | I'm the kind of person that...
1 2 3 4
[quote name="pharmakraken" date=2017-11-21 17:07:14] [quote name="Kairin" date=2017-11-20 08:28:46] I'm the kind of person that drinks iced coffee even when it's -10 Celsius. It's what I'm doing right now. [/quote] it me (i also am walking around in tshirts and have the window open when it's that cold out tbh) [/quote] x9000, except with Italian Ice and Icecream :D
pharmakraken wrote on 2017-11-21:
Kairin wrote on 2017-11-20:
I'm the kind of person that drinks iced coffee even when it's -10 Celsius. It's what I'm doing right now.

it me (i also am walking around in tshirts and have the window open when it's that cold out tbh)

x9000, except with Italian Ice and Icecream :D
o5xt3.gif
Username was previously Xythus
...is more devoted to their video games than proper self-care.

...never listens to mainstream bands (I prefer Vocaloid and indie bands).

...listens to music that would probably warrant a trip to a psychiatrist or something.

...loves cute fluffy stuff and terrifyingly gory stuff.
...is more devoted to their video games than proper self-care.

...never listens to mainstream bands (I prefer Vocaloid and indie bands).

...listens to music that would probably warrant a trip to a psychiatrist or something.

...loves cute fluffy stuff and terrifyingly gory stuff.
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
says 'ow' when i drop things
says 'ow' when i drop things
20110.png V7wUqxW.png
ePOliyb.png
QQYyU47.png

rhaUE0x.png c7ZTdau.png 0xN1Cpn.png ijKL04W.png
... blasts every kind of music I'm in to when no one's around to judge or criticize my tastes in music.

... starts an art "shop," only to neglect it after 2 days and then start a new one 2 months later.

... wanders aimlessly around the cafeteria at school in the morning singing stuff and praying nobody will question why I'm "talking" to myself.

... blasts every kind of music I'm in to when no one's around to judge or criticize my tastes in music.

... starts an art "shop," only to neglect it after 2 days and then start a new one 2 months later.

... wanders aimlessly around the cafeteria at school in the morning singing stuff and praying nobody will question why I'm "talking" to myself.

L O A D I N G . . .
spinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gif
... lays down in a pile of snakes
... lays down in a pile of snakes
097fe9bb15c36a1f4509e52d9751380acc01514f.gif
...can survive for months without going out of the house, or even the room, as long as I have internet. That being said, I absolutely love to travel, and constantly went on trips abroad before having my son.
...deathly afraid of diseases. I think the worst of every little illness.
...likes boardgames
...loves organizing stuff and doing research
...hates coffee
...can survive for months without going out of the house, or even the room, as long as I have internet. That being said, I absolutely love to travel, and constantly went on trips abroad before having my son.
...deathly afraid of diseases. I think the worst of every little illness.
...likes boardgames
...loves organizing stuff and doing research
...hates coffee
Vj90o7H.png
...slips into a southern accent whenever I want just because
...slips into a southern accent whenever I want just because
...blames the video game character for my mistakes.
...finds every single kind of animal somehow cute. Somehow.
...yells "I'm gay!" when I hear someone at school use "gay" as a derogatory term. Every single time so far has ended in hilarious awkwardness on their end.
...wants an English accent just because.
...blames the video game character for my mistakes.
...finds every single kind of animal somehow cute. Somehow.
...yells "I'm gay!" when I hear someone at school use "gay" as a derogatory term. Every single time so far has ended in hilarious awkwardness on their end.
...wants an English accent just because.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
The type of person who complains about having no different music to listen to but listens to The Distortionist for several hours on end
The type of person who complains about having no different music to listen to but listens to The Distortionist for several hours on end
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
...wears jackets in 40°C (104°F for you Americans) weather ( :
...wears jackets in 40°C (104°F for you Americans) weather ( :
HAdMW59.png vMytXAB.png 5qGWR9z.png
Like my signature? PM me if you want me to make yours
1 2 3 4