Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Very terribly describe your fandom(s)
1 2 ... 349 350 351 352 353 ... 370 371
it's like SCP, but you're managing the containment of the anomalies, and also they're really really mean about it
it's like SCP, but you're managing the containment of the anomalies, and also they're really really mean about it
sh5xjiu.pnglYb2AyL.pngJvUa9ma.png
WI7lnRZ.pngYMPbu9R.png0TXmqsz.png
?89J86=party_oras.png
you get dragged to hell and are forced to live in a house with 7 dangerous, but hot, demons

you also have to risk your life to be their therapist and fix their family because their dead sister who should be 6 feet underground is forcing you to do so.
you get dragged to hell and are forced to live in a house with 7 dangerous, but hot, demons

you also have to risk your life to be their therapist and fix their family because their dead sister who should be 6 feet underground is forcing you to do so.
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
mAiCJNJ.png
5hF3FGk.png
LouCNnT.png
[quote name="cloverpatches0" date="2023-11-22 17:42:07" ] it's like SCP, but you're managing the containment of the anomalies, and also they're really really mean about it [/quote] eyyy LobCorp player my turn please stop comparing us with pokemon i will send a virus into your computer
cloverpatches0 wrote on 2023-11-22 17:42:07:

eyyy LobCorp player

my turn

please stop comparing us with pokemon i will send a virus into your computer
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
What if we took stock fantasy tropes and made them even more thematically related to the concept that you can never relive the so-called glory days?
What if we took stock fantasy tropes and made them even more thematically related to the concept that you can never relive the so-called glory days?
cSckuMi.png BqIFphl.png
Ok here I go...

-A group of super gay kids get way in over their heads in adventures and end up dethroning tow different monarchs in the proses. (To be continued...)

-Slimy cats try to desperately survive while a random god floods the world by thinking to hard.

-A lonely boy who really really needs therapy goes on fun fantastic adventures in his sleep.

-Two gay police officers (allegedly) somehow save the world several times?

-A trans girl scales a huge rock. Many shenanigans ensue.
Ok here I go...

-A group of super gay kids get way in over their heads in adventures and end up dethroning tow different monarchs in the proses. (To be continued...)

-Slimy cats try to desperately survive while a random god floods the world by thinking to hard.

-A lonely boy who really really needs therapy goes on fun fantastic adventures in his sleep.

-Two gay police officers (allegedly) somehow save the world several times?

arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png gaygaygay tn0RSo5.pngUzs8jxn.pngYehzVt1.png
tyEuRXe.pnga129Nss.pngSj6j121.png
Vs2WmBF.pngPgv53XB.pngfaKBo3F.png
gaygaygay
>They/Them<
FR +3
N71aaR0.png
[quote name="VeeBee7" date="2023-11-25 18:08:32"] -Slimy cats try to desperately survive while a random god floods the world by thinking to hard[/quote] [Spoiler]Don't forget that said random god simultaneously dehydrated and drowned his sister to death and gave himself turbocancer by thinking too hard as well.[/spoiler]
VeeBee7 wrote on 2023-11-25 18:08:32:
-Slimy cats try to desperately survive while a random god floods the world by thinking to hard

Don't forget that said random god simultaneously dehydrated and drowned his sister to death and gave himself turbocancer by thinking too hard as well.
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.giflfh.png
[quote name="@VeeBee7" date="2023-11-25 18:08:32" ] Ok here I go... -Slimy cats try to desperately survive while a random god floods the world by thinking to hard. -A lonely boy who really really needs therapy goes on fun fantastic adventures in his sleep. -A trans girl scales a huge rock. Many shenanigans ensue. [/quote] 1. Rain World for sure! 2. Omori? 3. I’ve never played it, but is this Celeste?
@VeeBee7 wrote on 2023-11-25 18:08:32:
Ok here I go...

1. Rain World for sure!

2. Omori?

3. I’ve never played it, but is this Celeste?
oJK1fXV.png
[quote name="Vailious" date="2023-11-21 17:43:10" ] Block people play death games for sillies and giggles [/quote] giggling while i punch my bestie to death in a cactus ring (also accurate)
Vailious wrote on 2023-11-21 17:43:10:
Block people play death games for sillies and giggles
giggling while i punch my bestie to death in a cactus ring

(also accurate)
fc4zvun.png
dKhojIr.png
BNiGiij.png
magMkkv.png

call me kit or feathers
here for pretty dragons
college student, might respond slow
check out the accent i made!
@DriftingDreams, yep! You got those all right :D
@DriftingDreams, yep! You got those all right :D
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png gaygaygay tn0RSo5.pngUzs8jxn.pngYehzVt1.png
tyEuRXe.pnga129Nss.pngSj6j121.png
Vs2WmBF.pngPgv53XB.pngfaKBo3F.png
gaygaygay
>They/Them<
FR +3
N71aaR0.png
a gmod server but the admin is insane and none of the players actually wanted to join it
a gmod server but the admin is insane and none of the players actually wanted to join it
haaaaiiiii :333
dbnv0f.gif
S0Z3hfT.png
zLwbKxI.png
bp4pxBb.png
oq8LyLj.png
fX0bVgZ.png
1 2 ... 349 350 351 352 353 ... 370 371