Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Fans of the Property of Hate
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 42 43
@Tbelle2001

Yes, yes they have! Was the page before Dolly Zoom a human version of RGB?! And if so, does that mean that RGB was once a Hero himself?
@Tbelle2001

Yes, yes they have! Was the page before Dolly Zoom a human version of RGB?! And if so, does that mean that RGB was once a Hero himself?
wind.gif LEpJMnn.png
BT1N47G.png
OxagJgG.png
eTmFfQ7.png
a129Nss.png
v2PJF9u.png
J7D1quC.png
E3nmoMt.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
gzlHZ53.png
40lq9We.png
WKtl2lb.png
Face into the wind
Prepare to ride the currents
Rise into the sky
@FoxyCipher
I believe it was a human RGB, and I never thought about RGB being a former hero. I guess that's because I assumed that he's a permanent character in that world (evidenced by the rabbit foot changing to a glove in the Marketplace).
Also, the worlds that houses characters before their story is the setting of a story. What happens when TPoH ends?
Agh! So many questions, not enough pages! XS
@FoxyCipher
I believe it was a human RGB, and I never thought about RGB being a former hero. I guess that's because I assumed that he's a permanent character in that world (evidenced by the rabbit foot changing to a glove in the Marketplace).
Also, the worlds that houses characters before their story is the setting of a story. What happens when TPoH ends?
Agh! So many questions, not enough pages! XS
XD There are SO many theories flying around tumblr and discord, it's wonderful!
XD There are SO many theories flying around tumblr and discord, it's wonderful!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4

Lol, I know, right? This comic just keeps getting better and better.

@Tbelle2001

To add on to the theory I've got going, then: What if, when a Hero dies, they become a "permanant character" that reflects who they were as a Hero - their personality, mostly, but perhaps some form of physical fearure would remain too. For example, RGB's height and manner of speech, as well as his personality and fashion sense, could be remnants of his Hero self.

Ooh! What if the human RGB we see in the page before Dolly Zoom is him before he became a Hero?!
@ImpossibleJedi4

Lol, I know, right? This comic just keeps getting better and better.

@Tbelle2001

To add on to the theory I've got going, then: What if, when a Hero dies, they become a "permanant character" that reflects who they were as a Hero - their personality, mostly, but perhaps some form of physical fearure would remain too. For example, RGB's height and manner of speech, as well as his personality and fashion sense, could be remnants of his Hero self.

Ooh! What if the human RGB we see in the page before Dolly Zoom is him before he became a Hero?!
wind.gif LEpJMnn.png
BT1N47G.png
OxagJgG.png
eTmFfQ7.png
a129Nss.png
v2PJF9u.png
J7D1quC.png
E3nmoMt.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
gzlHZ53.png
40lq9We.png
WKtl2lb.png
Face into the wind
Prepare to ride the currents
Rise into the sky
@FoxyCipher
Ooooh! I never thought about that! But then, how does that apply to Julianne, Melody, Cell, Tinker, and Assok? Their current comic forms seem to be drastically different than their hero forms.
@FoxyCipher
Ooooh! I never thought about that! But then, how does that apply to Julianne, Melody, Cell, Tinker, and Assok? Their current comic forms seem to be drastically different than their hero forms.
@1987 @LotusCandy @TheEngineer @Cryptnoch @Countercurse @Taswell @gumiho @pinwheelviper @Quintillion
Update!
http://thepropertyofhate.com/TPoH/Dolly%20Zoom/338
http://tpoh.smackjeeves.com/
@1987 @LotusCandy @TheEngineer @Cryptnoch @Countercurse @Taswell @gumiho @pinwheelviper @Quintillion
Update!
http://thepropertyofhate.com/TPoH/Dolly%20Zoom/338
http://tpoh.smackjeeves.com/
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
! I forgot to ask- Can I be pinged (for everything) if that's ok?
! I forgot to ask- Can I be pinged (for everything) if that's ok?
@Axcyia
Sure thing!
@Axcyia
Sure thing!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Thank you!
Thank you!
I keep forgetting to check the comic after work; thank goodness this thread exists. XD
I keep forgetting to check the comic after work; thank goodness this thread exists. XD
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +15 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 42 43