Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | things you've been looking 4 for years
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
all those barbie games era 2000-2010. Especially the ones based on the movies. There was this entire site devoted to the 12 dancing princesses movie and it was rad where did it all go
Also there was one dressup game i loved when i was younger, you dressed up a doll and could make her either rly pretty or kinda. beat up. I'd remember it if i saw it. I was obsessed with dressup games and stuff when i was like 8
all those barbie games era 2000-2010. Especially the ones based on the movies. There was this entire site devoted to the 12 dancing princesses movie and it was rad where did it all go
Also there was one dressup game i loved when i was younger, you dressed up a doll and could make her either rly pretty or kinda. beat up. I'd remember it if i saw it. I was obsessed with dressup games and stuff when i was like 8
iO2X60T.png
a children's song about bananas. It went something like "smash the banana, squish the banana, mix it up with peanut butter, oh I love banana"

it was on a cassette that was rented from the library, and it included other kids songs. I recall that the cover of the cassette was blue, with a green t-rex riding a bike/unicycle and holding a balloon.
a children's song about bananas. It went something like "smash the banana, squish the banana, mix it up with peanut butter, oh I love banana"

it was on a cassette that was rented from the library, and it included other kids songs. I recall that the cover of the cassette was blue, with a green t-rex riding a bike/unicycle and holding a balloon.
68572896.png88337571.pnghe / him 110.png be kind pls87747951.png64198642.png
[quote name="@PlagueMaw" date=2017-10-25 08:22:30] A green lizard/dinosaur/dragon/somethinglikethat toy I had as a child. No idea of producer or what it was called. Probably made in early 80's or late 70's. You could pull a measuring tape out of it's mouth. [/quote] I have a yellow brontosaurus one of those! I don't quite remember where I got it though..
@PlagueMaw wrote on 2017-10-25:
A green lizard/dinosaur/dragon/somethinglikethat toy I had as a child.
No idea of producer or what it was called. Probably made in early 80's or late 70's.
You could pull a measuring tape out of it's mouth.
I have a yellow brontosaurus one of those! I don't quite remember where I got it though..
@SparkySpro

Does it have manifacturer written on it anywhere? Might help my search. :3
@SparkySpro

Does it have manifacturer written on it anywhere? Might help my search. :3
A long time ago I played on this old site called Quizilla and I absolutely loved the personality tests. So I went digging through all the test about this game called Tales of Symphonia and found the best personality test ever! It didn't have obvious questions like what's your favorite color or anything like that. Then I think the original user took it down and now the site doesn't even exist anymore. I've even tried wayback machine to try and get to the questions to recreate it myself and couldn't find it, even though other personality quizzes worked and I had a direct link to the right one. ;-;

Also there was this show on four kids TV with kids that were witches. They had rods with spheres inside that they used to cast spells. I think one was wearing green, another blue, and the last pink or red. Also if you called a witch a witch they would turn into a frog. I can't remember the name!
A long time ago I played on this old site called Quizilla and I absolutely loved the personality tests. So I went digging through all the test about this game called Tales of Symphonia and found the best personality test ever! It didn't have obvious questions like what's your favorite color or anything like that. Then I think the original user took it down and now the site doesn't even exist anymore. I've even tried wayback machine to try and get to the questions to recreate it myself and couldn't find it, even though other personality quizzes worked and I had a direct link to the right one. ;-;

Also there was this show on four kids TV with kids that were witches. They had rods with spheres inside that they used to cast spells. I think one was wearing green, another blue, and the last pink or red. Also if you called a witch a witch they would turn into a frog. I can't remember the name!
7zcCDc4.png
I've been looking for an efficient way to use my time instead of getting distracted every 10 minutes and never get anything done...
I've been looking for an efficient way to use my time instead of getting distracted every 10 minutes and never get anything done...
bead-divider-vertical-small-100x10.png Mikah or SentientPumpkins
MUYNhfy.png
JvUa9ma.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
Lantern-2.png bead-divider-vertical-small-100x10.png
tChn3sz.png
I work full time and I'm a full time student, responses may be slow
This one personality test I took months ago that was titled something like "How insane are you?". It was a sort of inkblot test and I got 100% psychopath on it. Thought I bookmarked my results to show my friend, but I guess I didn't, and I just can't seem to find it again...

Also a Sylar brand watch. I found a site that made 'em custom for like $150 but it closed before I could get cash for one, and I can't seem to find anyone selling one. *sigh*
This one personality test I took months ago that was titled something like "How insane are you?". It was a sort of inkblot test and I got 100% psychopath on it. Thought I bookmarked my results to show my friend, but I guess I didn't, and I just can't seem to find it again...

Also a Sylar brand watch. I found a site that made 'em custom for like $150 but it closed before I could get cash for one, and I can't seem to find anyone selling one. *sigh*
bYt72YT.png
VyCwcp5.png
j4oNBcQ.png

HiUKwXG.pngVuEA8yw.png
He/they

Seeking art of my characters!
Boop
3ixIOHB.png
Years ago I had this anime artbook that I lost and was never able to find again. Can’t remember the title, but it had drawing tutorials from famous manga authors like OH!GREAT (Air Gear) and Yasuhiro Nightow (Trigun). Wish I could remember the title so I could buy it again..

@Bluecupcake52 I believe this is the anime you’re looking for!
Years ago I had this anime artbook that I lost and was never able to find again. Can’t remember the title, but it had drawing tutorials from famous manga authors like OH!GREAT (Air Gear) and Yasuhiro Nightow (Trigun). Wish I could remember the title so I could buy it again..

@Bluecupcake52 I believe this is the anime you’re looking for!
+ Gen1 Clearance Sale and Trade +

Click HERE!
a pet game i played a lot when i was really young its offline now i cant get it back
a pet game i played a lot when i was really young its offline now i cant get it back
sig139_by_dingobreath-dcsh5bx.png
@PlagueMaw

I'll see if I can even find the toy itself sometime xd it's somewhere in the abyss of my closet...

I now seem to recall getting it at walgreens...? My sibling has a blue one somewhere too. I don't think it was made that long ago though since they were gotten when I was like 7 or so. Was it solid-colored and kinda 2-dimensional? Like still 3D but somewhat flat if that makes sense.
@PlagueMaw

I'll see if I can even find the toy itself sometime xd it's somewhere in the abyss of my closet...

I now seem to recall getting it at walgreens...? My sibling has a blue one somewhere too. I don't think it was made that long ago though since they were gotten when I was like 7 or so. Was it solid-colored and kinda 2-dimensional? Like still 3D but somewhat flat if that makes sense.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11