Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | things you've been looking 4 for years
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
Kirby Air Ride 2
Come on, Nintendo. I need this to happen.

But that has never existed in the first place, so... What I've actually wanted to find for years is my brother's GBA. It suddenly vanished along with the case and all of the games. I could have at least played them on my DS if they didn't get snatched up by invisible elves.

I've also lost a folder full of drawings from 4th grade and up (not sure how far up, though). After that, I quickly filled another folder since I love drawing...
Then I somehow lost that too.
My art was pretty terrible, but nostalgia makes me want to see the old stuff again.
Kirby Air Ride 2
Come on, Nintendo. I need this to happen.

But that has never existed in the first place, so... What I've actually wanted to find for years is my brother's GBA. It suddenly vanished along with the case and all of the games. I could have at least played them on my DS if they didn't get snatched up by invisible elves.

I've also lost a folder full of drawings from 4th grade and up (not sure how far up, though). After that, I quickly filled another folder since I love drawing...
Then I somehow lost that too.
My art was pretty terrible, but nostalgia makes me want to see the old stuff again.
@Chronosplit

!!! Maybe... I don't recognize the more colorful levels, but the one that looks like the inside of a tree trunk or cave looks very similar to what I remember! It's certainly one I've never seen before, but the closest so far! I'll have to ask my dad if that's the game. Thank you so much! :D

(Also, that Christmas game, it wouldn't happen to be Daze Before Christmas, would it? I watched a game play video of it once, and that sounds very similar!)
@Chronosplit

!!! Maybe... I don't recognize the more colorful levels, but the one that looks like the inside of a tree trunk or cave looks very similar to what I remember! It's certainly one I've never seen before, but the closest so far! I'll have to ask my dad if that's the game. Thank you so much! :D

(Also, that Christmas game, it wouldn't happen to be Daze Before Christmas, would it? I watched a game play video of it once, and that sounds very similar!)
Xe31U.gifA5z4M.gifHkchr.gifCtqXe.gif
I've been looking for a couple of years now for a copy of Lucky and Zorba or a Digital file of it. I loved that movie as a child and I want to share it with my boyfriend and my possible children in the future. However I can't seem to find an English version.
I've been looking for a couple of years now for a copy of Lucky and Zorba or a Digital file of it. I loved that movie as a child and I want to share it with my boyfriend and my possible children in the future. However I can't seem to find an English version.
tumblr_o9ljjeKKhp1tsw2elo7_500.png
THERE WAS THIS DS GAME I PLAYED ONCE... LIKE 6 YEARS AGO??
i can't find it anywhere and it's really been bothering me. all i can remember is that i think it was about taking care of some animals (not sure abt this tho), and there was this one part of the game where you could go to a fairgrounds and you had to get specific colored keys to unlock different things. god, i wish i knew what it was.

ALSO i've been searching for the original pilot to the tmnt 2012 series lol oops (like, not with the whole text with it, just the full animation)

AND OH MY GOD I JUST REMEMBERED I HAD THIS ONE DRAWING NOTEBOOK FROM LIKE, 8 YEARS AGO AND
IT HAD MY FIRST DRAWING OF JAKE FROM AMERICAN DRAGON IN IT AND I'M SO MAD BECAUSE I CAN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE (i've literally searched every inch of my basement trying to find it i'm so angry about this)

@CutePrincess
spoiler for darkness of dragons in the wings of fire series
PREACH IT OH MY GOD DUDE SERIOUSLY COULD THEY HAVE AT LEAST LIKE GIVEN A BIT OF INFORMATION INSTEAD OF JUST "oh yeah hi im this dragon from a different continent and i'm not gonna give you any information about myself until 2018 lol" LIKE B O I THAT'S NOT?? HOW YOU END A BOOK
THERE WAS THIS DS GAME I PLAYED ONCE... LIKE 6 YEARS AGO??
i can't find it anywhere and it's really been bothering me. all i can remember is that i think it was about taking care of some animals (not sure abt this tho), and there was this one part of the game where you could go to a fairgrounds and you had to get specific colored keys to unlock different things. god, i wish i knew what it was.

ALSO i've been searching for the original pilot to the tmnt 2012 series lol oops (like, not with the whole text with it, just the full animation)

AND OH MY GOD I JUST REMEMBERED I HAD THIS ONE DRAWING NOTEBOOK FROM LIKE, 8 YEARS AGO AND
IT HAD MY FIRST DRAWING OF JAKE FROM AMERICAN DRAGON IN IT AND I'M SO MAD BECAUSE I CAN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE (i've literally searched every inch of my basement trying to find it i'm so angry about this)

@CutePrincess
spoiler for darkness of dragons in the wings of fire series
PREACH IT OH MY GOD DUDE SERIOUSLY COULD THEY HAVE AT LEAST LIKE GIVEN A BIT OF INFORMATION INSTEAD OF JUST "oh yeah hi im this dragon from a different continent and i'm not gonna give you any information about myself until 2018 lol" LIKE B O I THAT'S NOT?? HOW YOU END A BOOK
female | 16 | writer | she/her
Please ping me if you need something!
There's been many things I've looked for and found (due to help, of corse), but one just... remains a mystery.

I don't think I'll ever be able to find it, as I can't even remember the name or many details, but there was this one flash(?) game on one of those weird old 'girl games(?)' sites of sorts that I really liked. It was this... I don't know... Platformer? Maybe? Type game with these two chicks (ducks? I thought of them as chicks). One had a red hat, the other green, like Mario and Luigi. I think between the levels were little 'chapters' if you know what I mean, with dialogue between the characters.

Other than this i really, really can't remember what the game was about, but I'd love to know what it actually was ;____;
There's been many things I've looked for and found (due to help, of corse), but one just... remains a mystery.

I don't think I'll ever be able to find it, as I can't even remember the name or many details, but there was this one flash(?) game on one of those weird old 'girl games(?)' sites of sorts that I really liked. It was this... I don't know... Platformer? Maybe? Type game with these two chicks (ducks? I thought of them as chicks). One had a red hat, the other green, like Mario and Luigi. I think between the levels were little 'chapters' if you know what I mean, with dialogue between the characters.

Other than this i really, really can't remember what the game was about, but I'd love to know what it actually was ;____;
T3TuubO.png
When I was in gymnastics (official show)one girl did her routine to a song that I could only remember the lyrics "voice" and "wind and waves" I tried to find it later but no luck.. fast foward 5-6 years a girl at the schools talent show sang the same song! I actually remembered the lyrics this time and managed to find it.. turns out the song was literally "The Voice"
When I was in gymnastics (official show)one girl did her routine to a song that I could only remember the lyrics "voice" and "wind and waves" I tried to find it later but no luck.. fast foward 5-6 years a girl at the schools talent show sang the same song! I actually remembered the lyrics this time and managed to find it.. turns out the song was literally "The Voice"
There's a movie I've been trying to find for Years that i watched on tv with my parents. It's about these two brothers, one like? A teenager or older and the other a little kid. I thiiiink it was a sports movie? The little brother ended up getting sick and they make u think he dies but it was actually their ill grandmother ;v;

It was also a thing that their aunt let them stay there for a while and then later said she only wanted to watch after the younger one?

idk idk that's not much to go off of ahhhh
There's a movie I've been trying to find for Years that i watched on tv with my parents. It's about these two brothers, one like? A teenager or older and the other a little kid. I thiiiink it was a sports movie? The little brother ended up getting sick and they make u think he dies but it was actually their ill grandmother ;v;

It was also a thing that their aunt let them stay there for a while and then later said she only wanted to watch after the younger one?

idk idk that's not much to go off of ahhhh
Cherry-they/it
@BashfulBat You're welcome. Also yes, I think that name was exactly what I was looking for. Thanks a lot!
@BashfulBat You're welcome. Also yes, I think that name was exactly what I was looking for. Thanks a lot!
My writing project.
This online game, probably shut down by now, where you shoot cute cats into the sky and they catch powerups and evolve into different cats

IT (was) FUN, OKAY
This online game, probably shut down by now, where you shoot cute cats into the sky and they catch powerups and evolve into different cats

IT (was) FUN, OKAY
Dozens of songs I loved as a child. I have identified all but just a few, when anything I believe I liked comes on on one of these oldies but goldies stations I just Shazam it up. Curious kids these days have it too easy.

But what I'm still looking for is a certain PSX game I played a demo of all these years ago. It was a rhythm/music based one, I believe, and you would swim a dolphin around. (Not Ecco the Dolphin, 100% sure of it particularly because there are no Ecco titles for the PSX.)
Dozens of songs I loved as a child. I have identified all but just a few, when anything I believe I liked comes on on one of these oldies but goldies stations I just Shazam it up. Curious kids these days have it too easy.

But what I'm still looking for is a certain PSX game I played a demo of all these years ago. It was a rhythm/music based one, I believe, and you would swim a dolphin around. (Not Ecco the Dolphin, 100% sure of it particularly because there are no Ecco titles for the PSX.)
hP3vDfK.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11