Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | things you've been looking 4 for years
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Ive been looking for a game on the DS for years, yet cant seem to find it anywhere...

Basically I think you worked at a savannah or safari rescue centre and saved wild animals from I believe tar?? All I remember is having a mini game where I had to rub the tar away in a certain amount of time or else.

Then there was another game (again on the DS) where I think I was a manager of a animal water park?? I remember having to juggle taking care of Dolphins and I think Orcas and do performances and if I didnt do well enough, the game would end...?

Now typing that out, it sounds really weird...
Ive been looking for a game on the DS for years, yet cant seem to find it anywhere...

Basically I think you worked at a savannah or safari rescue centre and saved wild animals from I believe tar?? All I remember is having a mini game where I had to rub the tar away in a certain amount of time or else.

Then there was another game (again on the DS) where I think I was a manager of a animal water park?? I remember having to juggle taking care of Dolphins and I think Orcas and do performances and if I didnt do well enough, the game would end...?

Now typing that out, it sounds really weird...
[quote name="@Dalkis" date=2017-10-25 14:39:41] This online game, probably shut down by now, where you shoot cute cats into the sky and they catch powerups and evolve into different cats IT (was) FUN, OKAY [/quote] Kitten Cannon? There's several similar tho, with similar names.
@Dalkis wrote on 2017-10-25:
This online game, probably shut down by now, where you shoot cute cats into the sky and they catch powerups and evolve into different cats

IT (was) FUN, OKAY

Kitten Cannon? There's several similar tho, with similar names.
@hamkid
Oh! I actually think I know what game you're talking about, it was called Super Chick Sisters (at least that's the only game I know that has chicks wearing Mario and Luigi hats)

@Wianes
The first game kind of sounds familiar but I'm not sure, the second game sounds like it might be Petz Wild Animals Dolphinz though, I remember in that game you take care of this island with a bunch of rescued dolphins and I'm pretty sure orcas too, and I believe you had to train them and put on performances but I can't remember for sure, and I think you also took care of other animals, like at one point there was a turtle with a plastic bag stuck in its throat?
@hamkid
Oh! I actually think I know what game you're talking about, it was called Super Chick Sisters (at least that's the only game I know that has chicks wearing Mario and Luigi hats)

@Wianes
The first game kind of sounds familiar but I'm not sure, the second game sounds like it might be Petz Wild Animals Dolphinz though, I remember in that game you take care of this island with a bunch of rescued dolphins and I'm pretty sure orcas too, and I believe you had to train them and put on performances but I can't remember for sure, and I think you also took care of other animals, like at one point there was a turtle with a plastic bag stuck in its throat?
tumblr_inline_ojq6kw7euk1r2ao8y_540.pngdratini.gifLL2jqUF.pngleafeon.giftumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.png
I lost this drawing book my friend gave to me a few years ago... it's either in a plane, a cruise ship, or somewhere in Europe. It meant a lot to me but I doubt I'll ever see it again.

@Wianes

Was it possibly Petz Rescue: Ocean Patrol? There's minigames where you take care of dolphins and orcas and do performances with them.

Oh the first is definitely Petz Rescue Endangered Paaradise!!! My twin has that game!
I lost this drawing book my friend gave to me a few years ago... it's either in a plane, a cruise ship, or somewhere in Europe. It meant a lot to me but I doubt I'll ever see it again.

@Wianes

Was it possibly Petz Rescue: Ocean Patrol? There's minigames where you take care of dolphins and orcas and do performances with them.

Oh the first is definitely Petz Rescue Endangered Paaradise!!! My twin has that game!
5511.png tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif6073.png
@nightsurgeon

Yeah, thats definitely the game I was talking about! Thank you so much for finding that one! Now I need to find the Safari rescue game.. I feel like Im really close

@Vrykolakas

Yep, thats it! Thank you both so much for finding those games for me. It means so much to me.

I decided for giggles to watch a LP of Petz Rescue Endangered Island and omg, its so nostalgic. Its definitely this game
@nightsurgeon

Yeah, thats definitely the game I was talking about! Thank you so much for finding that one! Now I need to find the Safari rescue game.. I feel like Im really close

@Vrykolakas

Yep, thats it! Thank you both so much for finding those games for me. It means so much to me.

I decided for giggles to watch a LP of Petz Rescue Endangered Island and omg, its so nostalgic. Its definitely this game
@Wianes

You're welcome! I used to have that dolphin game and it was the first thing I thought of when I read your post.
@Wianes

You're welcome! I used to have that dolphin game and it was the first thing I thought of when I read your post.
tumblr_inline_ojq6kw7euk1r2ao8y_540.pngdratini.gifLL2jqUF.pngleafeon.giftumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.png
@Wianes

You're welcome!! My twin and I have a lot of old DS games that almost no one knows about, glad that my knowledge was useful!
@Wianes

You're welcome!! My twin and I have a lot of old DS games that almost no one knows about, glad that my knowledge was useful!
5511.png tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif6073.png
I've been trying to find this song for forever. It was the background music for a computer game that I think was on addictinggames.com? It was a game that dealt with dots I believe. The song had numbers instead of letters in some places l1k3 th1s. The video I used to watch on youtube had a black tree and a rainbow background. The description had something to do with cookies and randomness.

@vrykolakas lol

@Wianes

Endangered Paradise was so fun! One of my favorite games of my childhood!
I've been trying to find this song for forever. It was the background music for a computer game that I think was on addictinggames.com? It was a game that dealt with dots I believe. The song had numbers instead of letters in some places l1k3 th1s. The video I used to watch on youtube had a black tree and a rainbow background. The description had something to do with cookies and randomness.

@vrykolakas lol

@Wianes

Endangered Paradise was so fun! One of my favorite games of my childhood!
venusaur-mega.gif
@nightrising is it mirmo de pon?
@nightrising is it mirmo de pon?
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@Peacekeeper

i DARN wish it was but it was only an 1 hour or 1 hour thirty minute movie, in black and white, manga style. the thing is the concept seems really close to it, but there wasn't as much of a plot or as many characters as what you're suggesting. however thank you SO so much for helping! i really appreciate it <333 ;v;
@Peacekeeper

i DARN wish it was but it was only an 1 hour or 1 hour thirty minute movie, in black and white, manga style. the thing is the concept seems really close to it, but there wasn't as much of a plot or as many characters as what you're suggesting. however thank you SO so much for helping! i really appreciate it <333 ;v;
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11