Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any fans of digimon?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[quote name="Yarik" date=2017-09-24 18:23:51] XROS wars was... not my thing, really. I was upset about the design choice of making it more mature by turning them into Mechas to fuse [/quote] @Yarik I only liked the concept [i]slightly[/i] better than Frontier. I didn't mind the concept of people turning into Digimon in theory (I rather enjoyed the merging of the human and Digimon partners in Tamers), but I just prefer the idea of a human and Digimon partnership. But while I didn't hate it, the fusion thing was just a bit too out there for me to love it. I wouldn't mind it on a smaller scale, though, like the DNA Digivolution of Season 2, but with the alternate forms as a possibility (like Paildramon and Dinobeemon both being fusions of Stingmon and ExVeemon).
Yarik wrote on 2017-09-24:
XROS wars was... not my thing, really. I was upset about the design choice of making it more mature by turning them into Mechas to fuse

@Yarik
I only liked the concept slightly better than Frontier. I didn't mind the concept of people turning into Digimon in theory (I rather enjoyed the merging of the human and Digimon partners in Tamers), but I just prefer the idea of a human and Digimon partnership. But while I didn't hate it, the fusion thing was just a bit too out there for me to love it.

I wouldn't mind it on a smaller scale, though, like the DNA Digivolution of Season 2, but with the alternate forms as a possibility (like Paildramon and Dinobeemon both being fusions of Stingmon and ExVeemon).

Formerly known as Brenning.
yesss... im so excited for hacker's memory!
yesss... im so excited for hacker's memory!
Vorvomon_vpet_pen.gif Dorumon_vpet_dm.gif Ryudamon_vpet_pen.gif
Guilmon whyyyy ;-;
Guilmon whyyyy ;-;
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
I think Taichi was my very first anime crush tbh, I always loved him and Greymon.

God, I was the biggest fan of Frontier fan back in the day. I know that there's people out there who don't like it, but I adored it despite it's shortcomings. Once every few years I like to re-watch it, just to relive the emotions and nostalgia. Vritramon is hands down my fave digi :3 I even have a Takuya/Vritramon fandragon in my lair because I love him so much.

I played a few of the games too. I got pretty far in Digimon Dawn, and I had a an awesome team with Sleipmon, Valdurmon, Imperialdramon Paladin Mode, and Daemon. I was trying soooo hard to level up Valdurmon's stats and digivolve a Susanoomon so I could get Chronomon Holy mode. I think I was trying to get a high statted Alphamon and Zeedmillenniummon too.

Digimon Rumble Arena 2 was another game I loved to pieces despite how simple it was lol. I played Flamon (obviously), Gabumon, and Biyomon most of the time.

I want to play some of the newer games, but I only have a laptop and a Wii U. I'm usually not too into digimon games unless I can get Frontier digimon, but this thread kinda makes me want to pull some of my old games out and play again.
I think Taichi was my very first anime crush tbh, I always loved him and Greymon.

God, I was the biggest fan of Frontier fan back in the day. I know that there's people out there who don't like it, but I adored it despite it's shortcomings. Once every few years I like to re-watch it, just to relive the emotions and nostalgia. Vritramon is hands down my fave digi :3 I even have a Takuya/Vritramon fandragon in my lair because I love him so much.

I played a few of the games too. I got pretty far in Digimon Dawn, and I had a an awesome team with Sleipmon, Valdurmon, Imperialdramon Paladin Mode, and Daemon. I was trying soooo hard to level up Valdurmon's stats and digivolve a Susanoomon so I could get Chronomon Holy mode. I think I was trying to get a high statted Alphamon and Zeedmillenniummon too.

Digimon Rumble Arena 2 was another game I loved to pieces despite how simple it was lol. I played Flamon (obviously), Gabumon, and Biyomon most of the time.

I want to play some of the newer games, but I only have a laptop and a Wii U. I'm usually not too into digimon games unless I can get Frontier digimon, but this thread kinda makes me want to pull some of my old games out and play again.
ybwf4f9.gif
I've only played Digimon World DS, and dang that game could be dark souls hard sometimes. The only difficulty levels it compared to, at least in my opinion, were the final battles of Fossil Fighter games, the 7th level of amoebattle, the later planets in Spore Creatures, and the club penguin EPF game (I couldn't even beat that one.)
I've only played Digimon World DS, and dang that game could be dark souls hard sometimes. The only difficulty levels it compared to, at least in my opinion, were the final battles of Fossil Fighter games, the 7th level of amoebattle, the later planets in Spore Creatures, and the club penguin EPF game (I couldn't even beat that one.)
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
So many digimon peeps
So many digimon peeps
[quote name="JackalSmiler" date=2017-09-25 10:43:46] I'm usually not too into digimon games unless I can get Frontier digimon, but this thread kinda makes me want to pull some of my old games out and play again. [/quote] @JackalSmiler I don't know if any of the others are in there (as I only have a small fraction of possible Digivolutions unlocked), but Agunimon and Susanoomon are both available in Digimon World Next Order, so if you ever get your hands on a PS4, there is that.
JackalSmiler wrote on 2017-09-25:
I'm usually not too into digimon games unless I can get Frontier digimon, but this thread kinda makes me want to pull some of my old games out and play again.

@JackalSmiler

I don't know if any of the others are in there (as I only have a small fraction of possible Digivolutions unlocked), but Agunimon and Susanoomon are both available in Digimon World Next Order, so if you ever get your hands on a PS4, there is that.
Formerly known as Brenning.
I LOVE digimon! I've played through almost every single game. Honestly was NOT a fan of Next Order. It was very nostalgic, but I prefer the digivolution system from games like Cyber Sleuth and Dawn/Dusk.

Anyone here play the MMO DMO? I just got back into it on the new server.
I LOVE digimon! I've played through almost every single game. Honestly was NOT a fan of Next Order. It was very nostalgic, but I prefer the digivolution system from games like Cyber Sleuth and Dawn/Dusk.

Anyone here play the MMO DMO? I just got back into it on the new server.
I'm a HUGE fan of Digimon. I've watched quite a bit of the show. I remember Frontier the most because I keep going back to watch it. For some strange reason I have a love hate relationship with that one. Though it's been awhile since I last picked it up. I've played a few Digimon games as well. Like Dusk, Cyber Sleuth, Digimon World 4 (Pretty sure that's the name. It was a blast). I know I've played more just can't recall all the names. I own a few Digimon cards, figures and plushies. I have to say hands down T.K. and Patamon are my all time favorites though.
I'm a HUGE fan of Digimon. I've watched quite a bit of the show. I remember Frontier the most because I keep going back to watch it. For some strange reason I have a love hate relationship with that one. Though it's been awhile since I last picked it up. I've played a few Digimon games as well. Like Dusk, Cyber Sleuth, Digimon World 4 (Pretty sure that's the name. It was a blast). I know I've played more just can't recall all the names. I own a few Digimon cards, figures and plushies. I have to say hands down T.K. and Patamon are my all time favorites though.
ROyFQqy.png
YESSS DIGIMON! I'm a huge Digimon fan and I think I've actually seen most of the seasons of the anime. My favorite is the first season of Fusion/Xros Wars for some weird reason I can't seem to explain. The second season got a bit too plot heavy for me though. I mean, that one part where they announce that apparently these two Digimon like each other (I'm not even going to try to spell their names because I'm terrible at spelling), I was so confused that just came out of nowhere.

I have Dawn, Dusk, and Next Order but I haven't gotten far in those games. I've already finished the main story of Cyber Sleuth and now I'm jut working on finishing the quests I still have and getting myself an Imperialdramon.
YESSS DIGIMON! I'm a huge Digimon fan and I think I've actually seen most of the seasons of the anime. My favorite is the first season of Fusion/Xros Wars for some weird reason I can't seem to explain. The second season got a bit too plot heavy for me though. I mean, that one part where they announce that apparently these two Digimon like each other (I'm not even going to try to spell their names because I'm terrible at spelling), I was so confused that just came out of nowhere.

I have Dawn, Dusk, and Next Order but I haven't gotten far in those games. I've already finished the main story of Cyber Sleuth and now I'm jut working on finishing the quests I still have and getting myself an Imperialdramon.
FooterAds.gif
0GXPpFU.gif
ylvis_by_randomcreaturez-da1nyci.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8