Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any fans of digimon?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Heck yes, digimon! I watched all the anime up to and including the boy hunters who leapt through time, but not Tri.

Xros wars wasn't my cup of tea- too mecha, not enough character development, fusion sequences were too long.

I was so excited for Hunters- loved the art and mysterious/edgy aesthetic in the theme song, and the concept of hunting and catching digimon in the urban jungle felt like it had the potential to be everything I wanted Tamers to be, and Tamers was my fav season. And I loved the antagonistic trio and their digimon! I hadn't seen those species in the anime before.
But then it was all... filler! No real character development, the plot started three episodes before the ending... there were some super interesting concepts in there but not used to their fullest at all.
I'm really salty about that one. It could have been great!
Heck yes, digimon! I watched all the anime up to and including the boy hunters who leapt through time, but not Tri.

Xros wars wasn't my cup of tea- too mecha, not enough character development, fusion sequences were too long.

I was so excited for Hunters- loved the art and mysterious/edgy aesthetic in the theme song, and the concept of hunting and catching digimon in the urban jungle felt like it had the potential to be everything I wanted Tamers to be, and Tamers was my fav season. And I loved the antagonistic trio and their digimon! I hadn't seen those species in the anime before.
But then it was all... filler! No real character development, the plot started three episodes before the ending... there were some super interesting concepts in there but not used to their fullest at all.
I'm really salty about that one. It could have been great!
Accent_Banner.pngHatchery_Banner.png
35674625.png36307371.png
@Jhudora1991

yup. he's naruto.
@Jhudora1991

yup. he's naruto.
Vorvomon_vpet_pen.gif Dorumon_vpet_dm.gif Ryudamon_vpet_pen.gif
So it seems the easiest way to get Digicrystals (or whatever they're called) is to battle with others in co-op battles... don't quote me on that though.

Better get your crystals before they patch it and make it pretty much impossible to get them
So it seems the easiest way to get Digicrystals (or whatever they're called) is to battle with others in co-op battles... don't quote me on that though.

Better get your crystals before they patch it and make it pretty much impossible to get them
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
@MegaAerodactyl @Paravoina @Jhudora1991

Well, consider me hooked on Links, haha! I'd love to add y'all as friends.
@MegaAerodactyl @Paravoina @Jhudora1991

Well, consider me hooked on Links, haha! I'd love to add y'all as friends.
@Pitbull
Sure. My code is 9388 6423
@Pitbull
Sure. My code is 9388 6423
@Pitbull @Jhudora1991

my code is 6903 8018! if you see YOOT!, that's me!

that being said, im currently trying to evolve lucemon and blacktailmon :o didnt even realise lucemon was in the game...

EDIT: i typed the wrong user code! i changed it now <3
@Pitbull @Jhudora1991

my code is 6903 8018! if you see YOOT!, that's me!

that being said, im currently trying to evolve lucemon and blacktailmon :o didnt even realise lucemon was in the game...

EDIT: i typed the wrong user code! i changed it now <3
@MegaAerodactyl
Tried that code and it didn't show you, so feel free to add me instead :)
@MegaAerodactyl
Tried that code and it didn't show you, so feel free to add me instead :)
@Jhudora1991

i might've typed it wrong :o i'll update it once i finish this battle
@Jhudora1991

i might've typed it wrong :o i'll update it once i finish this battle
@Pitbull @Jhundora1991 @MegaAerodactyl

my code is 27162493, if we're talking about USER_CODEs.
@Pitbull @Jhundora1991 @MegaAerodactyl

my code is 27162493, if we're talking about USER_CODEs.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
lucemon fm was such a painful grind to get... bought a gourmet meat just for him
lucemon fm was such a painful grind to get... bought a gourmet meat just for him
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8