Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | I suffered through the Emoji Movie. AMA
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[quote name="MrFrenchFrybrows" date=2017-09-22 16:48:57] @/PlagueMaw I haven't seen it, but even the trailer makes me want to hurl. Ugh. [/quote] The safest way to watch it is thru a review I'd say. I couldn't watch the whole thing. Maybe if I had company. Then again me and my two roommates cringed so badly at first (I think first) Twilight movie that we turned it off somewhere in the middle. NC's review on the Foodfight! healed some of my mental bruises.
MrFrenchFrybrows wrote on 2017-09-22:
@/PlagueMaw
I haven't seen it, but even the trailer makes me want to hurl. Ugh.

The safest way to watch it is thru a review I'd say. I couldn't watch the whole thing.
Maybe if I had company. Then again me and my two roommates cringed so badly at first (I think first) Twilight movie that we turned it off somewhere in the middle.
NC's review on the Foodfight! healed some of my mental bruises.
@PlagueMaw
All right, I might. I don't have much time these days to watch reviews, though. :(
@PlagueMaw
All right, I might. I don't have much time these days to watch reviews, though. :(
- order
I think it's around 20-30min long.

And here I have nothing but time. :')
I think it's around 20-30min long.

And here I have nothing but time. :')
isn't it on netflix??
isn't it on netflix??
proty_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfz.pnghumbee_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pngb.pngjorge_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfh.png
As someone who watched the entire thing a while-ish ago, I pity you g r e a t l y.
As someone who watched the entire thing a while-ish ago, I pity you g r e a t l y.
dQT1EzU.gif
@LotusCandy
Thanks for the pity. It really helps!
@LotusCandy
Thanks for the pity. It really helps!
- order
@Chompymawile
No idea. I don't have Netflix, and to be honest I don't care for it much.
@Chompymawile
No idea. I don't have Netflix, and to be honest I don't care for it much.
- order
WE GOTTA GET TO THE DROP BOX
WE GOTTA GET TO THE DROP BOX
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
@gazehound
(Not sure if that's sarcasm or not, rip me)
I already addressed this in another post.
@gazehound
(Not sure if that's sarcasm or not, rip me)
I already addressed this in another post.
- order
@mrfrenchfrybrows Sorry for the late reply!
(Hello fellow robot trash friend)
Yeah, I wouldn't wish anyone to see this.. especially children (which there were a lot of that were complaining by the end). But I get what you meant. Also the only reason I noticed right away is because they were trying to capitalize on the new dancing trends as of late: dabbing, whip, nae nae, etc.
Also tHAT IS AWFUL W H A T
@mrfrenchfrybrows Sorry for the late reply!
(Hello fellow robot trash friend)
Yeah, I wouldn't wish anyone to see this.. especially children (which there were a lot of that were complaining by the end). But I get what you meant. Also the only reason I noticed right away is because they were trying to capitalize on the new dancing trends as of late: dabbing, whip, nae nae, etc.
Also tHAT IS AWFUL W H A T
oQlTGMl.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8