Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | I suffered through the Emoji Movie. AMA
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Sparkledog
yes his name is kyloderaheruisuahjiopo he is a gay blind buttbuttinator wiht RED EMO HIAR who secretly works for THE FUREWALLL he is a EVIL MURDER but he can also b nice if u befrien him
asnd he has a crush on gene but SHHSHSHHHH that a secer
also his scyteh is name 'blod wall" it is like donal trupm but with SCYTHE instead of HEAD???,, he grab it by leg and thrOW
also he is blind .BUT also his scithe seas for hmi
@Sparkledog
yes his name is kyloderaheruisuahjiopo he is a gay blind buttbuttinator wiht RED EMO HIAR who secretly works for THE FUREWALLL he is a EVIL MURDER but he can also b nice if u befrien him
asnd he has a crush on gene but SHHSHSHHHH that a secer
also his scyteh is name 'blod wall" it is like donal trupm but with SCYTHE instead of HEAD???,, he grab it by leg and thrOW
also he is blind .BUT also his scithe seas for hmi
- order
[quote name="@xyliacera" date=2017-09-22 10:59:55] Have you ever watched a worse movie? [/quote] I'm not sure. Emoji Movie tops the list for me. But, there is this movie called "Adventures in Zambezia" I've seen which has an awful plot and even worse animation. It isn't as bad as EM for me, but almost. I feel like it could've been much less bad as a kids' movie if they had hired better animators/writers. Unsurprisingly, Zambezia was made by the same company that created the Emoji Movie. [img]https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71M8x85GiUL._SY445_.jpg[/img]
@xyliacera wrote on 2017-09-22:
Have you ever watched a worse movie?
I'm not sure. Emoji Movie tops the list for me.
But, there is this movie called "Adventures in Zambezia" I've seen which has an awful plot and even worse animation. It isn't as bad as EM for me, but almost. I feel like it could've been much less bad as a kids' movie if they had hired better animators/writers.
Unsurprisingly, Zambezia was made by the same company that created the Emoji Movie.

71M8x85GiUL._SY445_.jpg
- order
I've even watched the emoji movie a few months ago. I swear, I brung bleach spray for my popcorn.
I've even watched the emoji movie a few months ago. I swear, I brung bleach spray for my popcorn.
proty_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfz.pnghumbee_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pngb.pngjorge_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfh.png
@Chompymawile
*brought
I don't blame you.
@Chompymawile
*brought
I don't blame you.
- order
I can't type, I even forgot that "brought" was a word. *slams face on desk*

I have a better alternative of the Emoji Movie
I can't type, I even forgot that "brought" was a word. *slams face on desk*

I have a better alternative of the Emoji Movie
proty_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfz.pnghumbee_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pngb.pngjorge_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfh.png
@Chompymawile
I don't blame ya for the typing mistake, either. I do the same thing a lot. Also, that video is perfect.
@Chompymawile
I don't blame ya for the typing mistake, either. I do the same thing a lot. Also, that video is perfect.
- order
*posted the script to show how cancerous it was. But I got scared since it's l o n g.*
*posted the script to show how cancerous it was. But I got scared since it's l o n g.*
@Chompymawile
I'm glad you deleted it, the mods would probably murder us for it. :c
@Chompymawile
I'm glad you deleted it, the mods would probably murder us for it. :c
- order
wait until the Emoji Movie makes it onto Cartoon Network.
wait until the Emoji Movie makes it onto Cartoon Network.
@Chompymawile
Please no
@Chompymawile
Please no
- order
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8