Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | INTJ???
1 2 3 4
ENFPeeps unite! \(>.<)/
ENFPeeps unite! \(>.<)/
ePrPhot.pngKejnLWp.png
@LS299

I know I asked you before, but what type are you?
@LS299

I know I asked you before, but what type are you?
pJngKR5.jpg
| Jade |
| She/Her |
| INTJ |
@MagicJade - I'm INTP myself, which is one letter different from you, but still fairly similar. A friend of mine RL (who is also INTP) introduced me the Myer Briggs tests, and knew I was either INTP or INTJ before I actually took it. We have determined that a mutual friend of ours is probably ENFP, or possibly ESFP. I keep categorizing people now, but so many of my characters are hard to tell! The pains of being a writer...
@MagicJade - I'm INTP myself, which is one letter different from you, but still fairly similar. A friend of mine RL (who is also INTP) introduced me the Myer Briggs tests, and knew I was either INTP or INTJ before I actually took it. We have determined that a mutual friend of ours is probably ENFP, or possibly ESFP. I keep categorizing people now, but so many of my characters are hard to tell! The pains of being a writer...
jdDV4Lt.png
I just did it and got INFJ-T!
I just did it and got INFJ-T!
Daph | She/Her
Check out my Art!
[quote name="Leyii" date=2017-09-21 18:24:58] Wow! I have never seen so many MBTI nerds on a site before! Quick suggestion, try taking this test. The language is complex, but if you're honest, it'll show you a somewhat accurate result. I personally asked someone who knows about the MBTI theory well, so, as to be expected my type isn't too conclusive. Age plays a large role on how your type results... Tests aren't actually very reliable, try learning more about the theory instead... [/quote] ^All this^ Entp here but im fairly certain like <5% of the entire internet is actually INTJ. then i'd dare to even say that not a majority are IXXX, but EXXX. I rest my case, however.
Leyii wrote on 2017-09-21:
Wow! I have never seen so many MBTI nerds on a site before! Quick suggestion, try taking this test. The language is complex, but if you're honest, it'll show you a somewhat accurate result.
I personally asked someone who knows about the MBTI theory well, so, as to be expected my type isn't too conclusive. Age plays a large role on how your type results... Tests aren't actually very reliable, try learning more about the theory instead...

^All this^

Entp here but im fairly certain like <5% of the entire internet is actually INTJ. then i'd dare to even say that not a majority are IXXX, but EXXX. I rest my case, however.
I'm INTP-T myself and darn proud of it :P

Oh, and as a side note, like someone else has posted, I've taken this test three times over the years, and it's been the same exact result.
I'm INTP-T myself and darn proud of it :P

Oh, and as a side note, like someone else has posted, I've taken this test three times over the years, and it's been the same exact result.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
I'm an INFP, and it's description probably understands me more than anyone else i know to be honest. It's so accurate.

I'm not sure if that's a good or a bad thing

edit: Other people have said this, too: Every now and then I take the test again to see if my answer changes. It's stayed the same after 10+ tests on different days over the course of 2 years
I'm an INFP, and it's description probably understands me more than anyone else i know to be honest. It's so accurate.

I'm not sure if that's a good or a bad thing

edit: Other people have said this, too: Every now and then I take the test again to see if my answer changes. It's stayed the same after 10+ tests on different days over the course of 2 years
oNzCdIg.gif
x
x
/ f2u codes /
i'm an INTP-A, which is pretty accurate.
i'm an INTP-A, which is pretty accurate.
ISFP - T
ISFP - T
talVTRC.pngPVLY9UN.pngDHJ7JWN.png
I'm an INTJ and it seems pretty accurate!

what do I do with this information
I'm an INTJ and it seems pretty accurate!

what do I do with this information
1 2 3 4