Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The Arcana Game Fan Club
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 66 67
@SunnySunflower There's so much Asra-suitable apparel! And the whole Arcane flight is kinda his vibes, I think.
Asra and Muriel and my favs too, they're just so kind and loving. We gotta love our gentle bois!
@SunnySunflower There's so much Asra-suitable apparel! And the whole Arcane flight is kinda his vibes, I think.
Asra and Muriel and my favs too, they're just so kind and loving. We gotta love our gentle bois!
o723_d01L_findingpears.pngo723_d02_findingpears.pngo723_d03_findingpears.pngo723_d04_findingpears.pngo723_d05_findingpears.pngo723_d01R_findingpears.png __
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
____________ ____ l4necl8jk4m.png
@findingpears @Shatapatrika Of course you may! Everyone needs a lil Scout in their lives :D
@findingpears @Shatapatrika Of course you may! Everyone needs a lil Scout in their lives :D
7ophKeo.png
hh5n4WA.png
G8AyR6r.png
EB9jVcQ.png
oaolHwW.png
gYW0j5f.png
6uThYLh.png
6KQB58c.png
@Svecounia72 Ah thank you! They absolutely do!!
@Svecounia72 Ah thank you! They absolutely do!!
o723_d01L_findingpears.pngo723_d02_findingpears.pngo723_d03_findingpears.pngo723_d04_findingpears.pngo723_d05_findingpears.pngo723_d01R_findingpears.png __
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
@Svecounia72 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62495060][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/624951/62495060_350.png[/img][/url] She’s done! Thank you very much for the inspiration!! I added a few other touches :)
@Svecounia72

62495060_350.png

She’s done! Thank you very much for the inspiration!! I added a few other touches :)
All of my lair tabs have fan dragons except the last two. Also check my den. My avatar dragon is here!
@Shatapatrika That was??? So fast??? It takes me 6 months to do anything I am blown away!!! She looks so cute!!!

Also, (fun fact that I recently found out) did you know that Scout's pronouns change based on the apprentice's pronouns? Scout in my books is they/them, but people that have different pronouns for their own Apprentice's have different pronouns for Scout! I just thought that was really cool!
My theory is Scout is the Fool or at least part of the Fool, as the original fool card in the tarot deck has a small white dog in it. I think that's why the Apprentice feels connected to them/like they can trust them Wow I just re-read Asra's route and they pretty much say that Scout is probably the Fool... seems I didn't compute that first time round haha
@Shatapatrika That was??? So fast??? It takes me 6 months to do anything I am blown away!!! She looks so cute!!!

Also, (fun fact that I recently found out) did you know that Scout's pronouns change based on the apprentice's pronouns? Scout in my books is they/them, but people that have different pronouns for their own Apprentice's have different pronouns for Scout! I just thought that was really cool!
My theory is Scout is the Fool or at least part of the Fool, as the original fool card in the tarot deck has a small white dog in it. I think that's why the Apprentice feels connected to them/like they can trust them Wow I just re-read Asra's route and they pretty much say that Scout is probably the Fool... seems I didn't compute that first time round haha
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
@findingpears I was shocked too, normally I can’t find a dragon with the right colors but there were TWO tundras for sale that had white/antique so I didn’t even need a breed change, just decide if I wanted a male or female pose. I had most of the apparel in my hoard already, so all I actually needed to do was strip her genes down to basic and rename her and she was done. Fastest fan dragon I’ve ever made lol
@findingpears I was shocked too, normally I can’t find a dragon with the right colors but there were TWO tundras for sale that had white/antique so I didn’t even need a breed change, just decide if I wanted a male or female pose. I had most of the apparel in my hoard already, so all I actually needed to do was strip her genes down to basic and rename her and she was done. Fastest fan dragon I’ve ever made lol
All of my lair tabs have fan dragons except the last two. Also check my den. My avatar dragon is here!
@Shatapatrika How lucky! Good for you! I have had that happen once, when I was doing an Inanna dragon. I wanted an obsidian/coal/coal female gaoler with light eyes and I found one when I checked the AH :') She even had underbelly already! I was delighted. I think that's all the FR luck I'll ever get haha [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63199049][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/631991/63199049_350.png[/img][/url]
@Shatapatrika How lucky! Good for you!
I have had that happen once, when I was doing an Inanna dragon. I wanted an obsidian/coal/coal female gaoler with light eyes and I found one when I checked the AH :') She even had underbelly already! I was delighted. I think that's all the FR luck I'll ever get haha
63199049_350.png
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
:eyes: who's ready for the next update?
:eyes: who's ready for the next update?
cg9IgXW.png ......
the name's sage! | i promise i'm not scary
25 • he / him • neutral good
@teabag I am both ready and very much not ready
@teabag I am both ready and very much not ready
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
oh damn theres an arcana fandom in flightrising? wacky. anyway. muriel bara pecs as well as portia's entire deal are my life
oh damn theres an arcana fandom in flightrising? wacky. anyway. muriel bara pecs as well as portia's entire deal are my life
heyyyyy yyyyyyyy yy 9448_fingergun.png
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 66 67