Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The Arcana Game Fan Club
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 66 67
@findingpears You are far braver than I, my friend. Godspeed.
@findingpears You are far braver than I, my friend. Godspeed.
All of my lair tabs have fan dragons except the last two. Also check my den. My avatar dragon is here!
@Shatapatrika Or more foolish... and thank you, I need all the well wishes I can get
@Shatapatrika Or more foolish... and thank you, I need all the well wishes I can get
o723_d01L_findingpears.pngo723_d02_findingpears.pngo723_d03_findingpears.pngo723_d04_findingpears.pngo723_d05_findingpears.pngo723_d01R_findingpears.png __
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
____________ ____ l4necl8jk4m.png
AAA I got the upright ending too, what a relief uw u
AAA I got the upright ending too, what a relief uw u
ZQZ8yn5.gif ......
the name's sage! | i promise i'm not scary
25 • he / him • neutral good
the fall tale THE FALL TALE ohhhhmygod

Lil Sebastian... Pennywise... Mr. Withers... the IMPLIED POLYAMORY...

my heart is soaring

Edit: this is the 333rd post on this thread nice lol
the fall tale THE FALL TALE ohhhhmygod

Lil Sebastian... Pennywise... Mr. Withers... the IMPLIED POLYAMORY...

my heart is soaring

Edit: this is the 333rd post on this thread nice lol
Why is a mouse when it spins? The higher the fewer!
I love the side tales! Especially the ones with a more relaxed vibe though Julian's and Lucio's was definitely not that! There were a lot of cute moments!
I wonder what poly relationships could work? Does anyone else have headcanons or anything?
I kinda think Muriel x Asra x MC could work, or Nadia x Asra x MC (though I kinda like Nadia and Asra as bbfs), and obviously Nadia x Portia x MC would be cute! Imagine her spoiling both of you! As for Lucio... I can't imagine any of the other charas putting up with him enough to be in a relationship with him. I might have thought Lucio x Julian could work, but they bickered the whole fall tale and seemed pretty annoyed with each other, especially Julian...
I love the side tales! Especially the ones with a more relaxed vibe though Julian's and Lucio's was definitely not that! There were a lot of cute moments!
I wonder what poly relationships could work? Does anyone else have headcanons or anything?
I kinda think Muriel x Asra x MC could work, or Nadia x Asra x MC (though I kinda like Nadia and Asra as bbfs), and obviously Nadia x Portia x MC would be cute! Imagine her spoiling both of you! As for Lucio... I can't imagine any of the other charas putting up with him enough to be in a relationship with him. I might have thought Lucio x Julian could work, but they bickered the whole fall tale and seemed pretty annoyed with each other, especially Julian...
o723_d01L_findingpears.pngo723_d02_findingpears.pngo723_d03_findingpears.pngo723_d04_findingpears.pngo723_d05_findingpears.pngo723_d01R_findingpears.png __
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
A Scout-fit for your viewing pleasure [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1036475&skin=0&apparel=15314,815,21851,15133&xt=dressing.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1036491&skin=0&apparel=15314,815,21851,15133&xt=dressing.png[/img] [outfit=1344158] The scry is White/Antique
A Scout-fit for your viewing pleasure

scry?sdid=1036475&skin=0&apparel=15314,815,21851,15133&xt=dressing.png
scry?sdid=1036491&skin=0&apparel=15314,815,21851,15133&xt=dressing.png

Scout

The scry is White/Antique
Why is a mouse when it spins? The higher the fewer!
@Svecounia72 Oh my gosh they're so cute! I've fallen in love :')
Scout is such a good chara but I hadn't even thought of doing a fanderg of them! I may add it to my very long list.... I'd almost want to permababy them, but then you'd lose all the apparel! But Scout is baby..!
@Svecounia72 Oh my gosh they're so cute! I've fallen in love :')
Scout is such a good chara but I hadn't even thought of doing a fanderg of them! I may add it to my very long list.... I'd almost want to permababy them, but then you'd lose all the apparel! But Scout is baby..!
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
@Svecounia72 OMG they’re PERFECT!!! Tundra is perfect for Scout and you absolutely nailed the outfit!!

I have so many projects going on right now, but if I ever end up making a Scout dragon would you mind if I borrowed your scry? I’d make sure to credit you in the bio if I do.
@Svecounia72 OMG they’re PERFECT!!! Tundra is perfect for Scout and you absolutely nailed the outfit!!

I have so many projects going on right now, but if I ever end up making a Scout dragon would you mind if I borrowed your scry? I’d make sure to credit you in the bio if I do.
All of my lair tabs have fan dragons except the last two. Also check my den. My avatar dragon is here!
i hadn't seen this before until just now....i have found my people
i hadn't seen this before until just now....i have found my people
sanguine_subspecies_buttons.pngflight_rising_moonshifter_logo_smol.pngJourney_badge_smol.pnghatchery_button_smol.png
Hello!! I am a huge Asra and Muriel lover qwq

I like everyone but I love my bois!
I don't have any fan dragons yet but I am planning to get some! I have some great apparel for Asra too! :D
Hello!! I am a huge Asra and Muriel lover qwq

I like everyone but I love my bois!
I don't have any fan dragons yet but I am planning to get some! I have some great apparel for Asra too! :D
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 66 67