Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Tell me your favorite video game
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21
I've been obsessed with Fable 2 and 3, and it's always fun going back to animal crossing and any of the Pokemon games!
I've been obsessed with Fable 2 and 3, and it's always fun going back to animal crossing and any of the Pokemon games!
theultimatecatsig.gif
The Professor Layton series are my all time favorites, they've all made me cry So much *^*, and recently I've been really into Sleeping Dogs
The Professor Layton series are my all time favorites, they've all made me cry So much *^*, and recently I've been really into Sleeping Dogs

hi im luke :] im on a hiatus, find me on idv
fr time +1
he/him
I like Skyrim, Saurian, any Pokemon game, and Zoo Tycoon 2 (I am still a child at heart) a lot.
I like Skyrim, Saurian, any Pokemon game, and Zoo Tycoon 2 (I am still a child at heart) a lot.
ezimba__140__by_fishtailholly-dce4uxy.pngezimba__141__by_fishtailholly-dce4uy8.png
Also Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas and yeah even Fallout 4...

...and also Skyrim.
Also Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas and yeah even Fallout 4...

...and also Skyrim.
talVTRC.pngPVLY9UN.pngDHJ7JWN.png
Kingdom Hearts is honestly my love and obsession. Whoops.
Kingdom Hearts is honestly my love and obsession. Whoops.
alWiqh6.png
Heather|Any Pronoun|FRT+3 (EST)
I'm a die hard fan of some of the older fire emblem games (PoR and scared stones are god tier games) but recently i've been playing kingdom hearts and having alot of fun! I'm really enjoying playing a game that doesn't try to take itself too seriously (looking at you, fe fates >:[
I'm a die hard fan of some of the older fire emblem games (PoR and scared stones are god tier games) but recently i've been playing kingdom hearts and having alot of fun! I'm really enjoying playing a game that doesn't try to take itself too seriously (looking at you, fe fates >:[
Stuffed Mith
||
he/they/she
changed username galdr -> dunmeshi 1/2/24
Xenoblade Chronicles, Xenoblade Chronicles, XENOBLADE FREAKING CHRONICLES

Someone please save me from this game, like immediately.
Xenoblade Chronicles, Xenoblade Chronicles, XENOBLADE FREAKING CHRONICLES

Someone please save me from this game, like immediately.
I absolutely adore Overwatch (just look at my signature) and the Dragon Age series, especially Origins and Inquisition. I really can't get enough of those two games; I have so many hours on both of them...
I also love Animal Crossing too; I've played it forever and have racked over at least 200 hours on it... It's a great comfort game for me.
I absolutely adore Overwatch (just look at my signature) and the Dragon Age series, especially Origins and Inquisition. I really can't get enough of those two games; I have so many hours on both of them...
I also love Animal Crossing too; I've played it forever and have racked over at least 200 hours on it... It's a great comfort game for me.
pF2R4fXm.pngtumblr_static_16xs8up0p8iockogwk0k0k8oc.png qesQFkT.gif
im not the best at playing video games but i watch my friends play them, and also watch youtube videos. but heres a list of a few of my favorites games in no specific order

- Persona 5
- Event [0]
- Skyrim
- Spore (i can actually play this one lmao)
- Prey
- Subnautica
- Love Live! School Idol Festival (i can also play this one and im currently at the expert/master difficulty songs)
- and of course, the pokemon series
im not the best at playing video games but i watch my friends play them, and also watch youtube videos. but heres a list of a few of my favorites games in no specific order

- Persona 5
- Event [0]
- Skyrim
- Spore (i can actually play this one lmao)
- Prey
- Subnautica
- Love Live! School Idol Festival (i can also play this one and im currently at the expert/master difficulty songs)
- and of course, the pokemon series
7RSuTOf.pngPgv53XB.pngSYiQlxK.png
pZJYyk4.pngrI18gRz.pngEE2umbT.png
etYYz4O.pngQetF0Qf.pngtLCn0d0.png
6Fjd4rG.pngB1biG2b.pngmlHpBMC.png
Ffff.... The Evil Within <3
But just to casually play (or obsessively play), Pokemon games.
Ffff.... The Evil Within <3
But just to casually play (or obsessively play), Pokemon games.
tyler | he/him | writer | ping me if you want me to see it
FKw0vD4.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21