Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Voltron (season 3)
1 2 3 4 5
I... am not good at looking farther into things? I guess that's the best way to put it. Not good at all that analyzing n stuff. So I'm not really gonna try to do that. Oh well.

OHH MAN though. Clone SHiro. I thought that he looked... younger when he came out after being found. That makes sense if he's a clone maybe? Or maybe that's just the different outfit and hair. Either way he looks. Weird. And off. ...Ok yep. Clone Shiro 100% no doubt about it.

I, personally, love Keith. Most people seem to connect with Lance the most, and while I love Lance (I really do!) Keith is the one who I can really connect to. Although I was kind of happy he messed up so badly his first mission. Proves that he needs to go back to Red. She literally saved him from flailing around space how many times now? (The Blade of Marmora lied. Red is his mom)
I'm just hoping the real? Shiro is found so that Keith can go back to Red and be happy, goddamnit.

Also does no one want to talk about all the flirting with the Blue Lion? Because I had to take a few moments when that happened.

Oh and I love Lotor. He's such a manipulative, vindictive as all hell ***hole. And if Keith and Lance are "Space Zuko and Sokka" I think Lotor has Space Ty Lee and Grenda on his team. Also I have all the love for Blind Lizard Lady. She's the best. Like, she's contending with Keith for Favorite Character currently.

Overall I loved this season. But I also loved the other two seasons. Like I said, I'm not good at analyzing stuff. I kind of just take most stuff for face value. So whenever people get annoyed about character development I just don't get it. They're going to get their turn at development, right? It takes time to tell stories and all. I have faith that everyone will get their turn when the times comes? I'm just happy we even have episodes I guess.
I dunno, explaining stuff is hard.
I... am not good at looking farther into things? I guess that's the best way to put it. Not good at all that analyzing n stuff. So I'm not really gonna try to do that. Oh well.

OHH MAN though. Clone SHiro. I thought that he looked... younger when he came out after being found. That makes sense if he's a clone maybe? Or maybe that's just the different outfit and hair. Either way he looks. Weird. And off. ...Ok yep. Clone Shiro 100% no doubt about it.

I, personally, love Keith. Most people seem to connect with Lance the most, and while I love Lance (I really do!) Keith is the one who I can really connect to. Although I was kind of happy he messed up so badly his first mission. Proves that he needs to go back to Red. She literally saved him from flailing around space how many times now? (The Blade of Marmora lied. Red is his mom)
I'm just hoping the real? Shiro is found so that Keith can go back to Red and be happy, goddamnit.

Also does no one want to talk about all the flirting with the Blue Lion? Because I had to take a few moments when that happened.

Oh and I love Lotor. He's such a manipulative, vindictive as all hell ***hole. And if Keith and Lance are "Space Zuko and Sokka" I think Lotor has Space Ty Lee and Grenda on his team. Also I have all the love for Blind Lizard Lady. She's the best. Like, she's contending with Keith for Favorite Character currently.

Overall I loved this season. But I also loved the other two seasons. Like I said, I'm not good at analyzing stuff. I kind of just take most stuff for face value. So whenever people get annoyed about character development I just don't get it. They're going to get their turn at development, right? It takes time to tell stories and all. I have faith that everyone will get their turn when the times comes? I'm just happy we even have episodes I guess.
I dunno, explaining stuff is hard.
NcSflKP.png
My bones are made of feathers, and my heart beats with the breeze.
D91RBvR.pnglHdQ8WC.gifOY3P2op.png
NQaOZu9.png
stW7qZC.png
IbGi8gf.png
*breaks the door* Did someone say voltron? I finished watching season 3 yesterday and I'm pretty sure Shiro got cloned. He did have a flashback to having his eyes checked for "retinal stimuli" or something and the voice there said he was being approved for some sort of mission. Also the black lion won't let him use it. So, the lion most likely knows that this isn't the real Shiro because if Shiro had actually come back, it would surely recognize him.
*breaks the door* Did someone say voltron? I finished watching season 3 yesterday and I'm pretty sure Shiro got cloned. He did have a flashback to having his eyes checked for "retinal stimuli" or something and the voice there said he was being approved for some sort of mission. Also the black lion won't let him use it. So, the lion most likely knows that this isn't the real Shiro because if Shiro had actually come back, it would surely recognize him.
UOO8oB4.png
KdJtVsv.png
Rw7uKRS.png
mlHpBMC.png
1 2 3 4 5