Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Voltron (season 3)
1 2 3 4 5
So, I love Voltron to DEATH, but I do have some problems with s3 first off, I feel like It was [i]way[/i] to short and rushed. In like 4 episodes we see Shiro come back to Voltron. And then, Allura is like "I'll pilot the blue lion!" without any practice and thought. She learns every thing in two episodes. Plus, the whole season was just seven episodes Can we also mention the fact that Shiro's "Upgrade" is a little ugly? It was like [img]http://cdn2us.denofgeek.com/sites/denofgeekus/files/styles/article_width/public/2016/06/voltron-shiro.jpg?itok=WO76GiRs[/img] and then (I can't find a pic soooo -__-) eeehhhhhhhhhh
So, I love Voltron to DEATH, but I do have some problems with s3
first off, I feel like It was way to short and rushed. In like 4 episodes we see Shiro come back to Voltron. And then, Allura is like "I'll pilot the blue lion!" without any practice and thought. She learns every thing in two episodes. Plus, the whole season was just seven episodes
Can we also mention the fact that Shiro's "Upgrade" is a little ugly?
It was like
[img]http://cdn2us.denofgeek.com/sites/denofgeekus/files/styles/article_width/public/2016/06/voltron-shiro.jpg?itok=WO76GiRs[/img]
and then
(I can't find a pic soooo -__-) eeehhhhhhhhhh
109dcbb08671a69cebba15e6860b2efdb65bde8f_128.gifavatar_4df3de827152_128.png Voltron And Twenty One Pilots
@SpaceIsCool

Exactly my thoughts. Keith just needs time to grow into his position, but he's too brash and one-track minded to take it slow. Allura needs to learn to ask for help because she's not alone and also to stop overthinking. I hope with time they improve.
Maybe they will grow out of being my two least favorite characters. I can only hope.
@SpaceIsCool

Exactly my thoughts. Keith just needs time to grow into his position, but he's too brash and one-track minded to take it slow. Allura needs to learn to ask for help because she's not alone and also to stop overthinking. I hope with time they improve.
Maybe they will grow out of being my two least favorite characters. I can only hope.
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
i like Wildclaws too much
have a nice day everyone !
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
@mightybeast hihihi- I'd have to agree with the points you're making, however, i don't really have a problem with the shorter Shiro hair since it was basically the same haircut and will most likely eventually grow out a little more (The longer hair doesn't fit him though. however, he MIGHT pull off a man bun with it) Also i took a few screenshots so like, for your space dad needs i put them on imgur- [img]http://i.imgur.com/hXSqv6A.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/OdIICKX.png[/img]
@mightybeast hihihi-
I'd have to agree with the points you're making, however, i don't really have a problem with the shorter Shiro hair since it was basically the same haircut and will most likely eventually grow out a little more (The longer hair doesn't fit him though. however, he MIGHT pull off a man bun with it)
Also i took a few screenshots so like, for your space dad needs i put them on imgur-
hXSqv6A.png
OdIICKX.png
YafRuJo.gif
@CosmicSummer
Exactly. I just hope its not delayed because its REALLY needed.
@CosmicSummer
Exactly. I just hope its not delayed because its REALLY needed.
YafRuJo.gif
I stayed up until midnight to watch it and then I didn't go to sleep until 3am

also: Has anyone brought up the Blade of Marmora doing the Naruto run or

Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
soudasig_by_eggdis-dbau8f2.png
[quote name="Ichamo" date=2017-08-04 12:07:34] I stayed up until midnight to watch it and then I didn't go to sleep until 3am also: Has anyone brought up the Blade of Marmora doing the Naruto run or [/quote] I have a habit of staying up all night and then finding some random time to sleep. Currently i haven't slept at all today and yesterday night :'). And i've never noticed that :").. OBoi
Ichamo wrote on 2017-08-04:

I have a habit of staying up all night and then finding some random time to sleep. Currently i haven't slept at all today and yesterday night :').

And i've never noticed that :").. OBoi
YafRuJo.gif
Ok Keith is one of my two favorite characters(other being Lance) and he was being really edgy the first few episodes and I had to admit it was getting a bit annoying. I'm glad to have seen some character development, especially in Lance, and I guess knowing more about Allura was alright. I really do hope they go back to their lions becAUSE IT'S OUT OF WACK NOW it annoys the heck outta me. @SpaceIsCool [quote name="mightybeast" date=2017-08-04 11:13:41] So, I love Voltron to DEATH, but I do have some problems with s3 first off, I feel like It was [i]way[/i] to short and rushed. In like 4 episodes we see Shiro come back to Voltron. And then, Allura is like "I'll pilot the blue lion!" without any practice and thought. She learns every thing in two episodes. Plus, the whole season was just seven episodes Can we also mention the fact that Shiro's "Upgrade" is a little ugly? It was like [img]http://cdn2us.denofgeek.com/sites/denofgeekus/files/styles/article_width/public/2016/06/voltron-shiro.jpg?itok=WO76GiRs[/img] and then (I can't find a pic soooo -__-) eeehhhhhhhhhh [/quote] Yes, this explains my thoughts much better.
Ok Keith is one of my two favorite characters(other being Lance) and he was being really edgy the first few episodes and I had to admit it was getting a bit annoying.
I'm glad to have seen some character development, especially in Lance, and I guess knowing more about Allura was alright. I really do hope they go back to their lions becAUSE IT'S OUT OF WACK NOW it annoys the heck outta me.
@SpaceIsCool

mightybeast wrote on 2017-08-04:
So, I love Voltron to DEATH, but I do have some problems with s3
first off, I feel like It was way to short and rushed. In like 4 episodes we see Shiro come back to Voltron. And then, Allura is like "I'll pilot the blue lion!" without any practice and thought. She learns every thing in two episodes. Plus, the whole season was just seven episodes
Can we also mention the fact that Shiro's "Upgrade" is a little ugly?
It was like
[img]http://cdn2us.denofgeek.com/sites/denofgeekus/files/styles/article_width/public/2016/06/voltron-shiro.jpg?itok=WO76GiRs[/img]
and then
(I can't find a pic soooo -__-) eeehhhhhhhhhh
Yes, this explains my thoughts much better.
MUYNhfy.png
QRVupBA.png ACOZFAh.png hh5n4WA.png

tumblr_p14ugnvISB1v0ohcpo1_500.gif
Ok is it just me or did anyone else want to punch Keith in the face when he started leading because,,,,, Like it was his reckless actions that got everyone in trouble?

I'm really not a fan of the lion switch,,, I also agree with the whole "Allura doesn't deserve a lion" point- they even pointed out how she was commanding Blue instead of working alongside her like she was supposed to. And now that I think about it, her ability to instantly unlock the sonar cannon despite this was a bit,,, Annoying.
Ok is it just me or did anyone else want to punch Keith in the face when he started leading because,,,,, Like it was his reckless actions that got everyone in trouble?

I'm really not a fan of the lion switch,,, I also agree with the whole "Allura doesn't deserve a lion" point- they even pointed out how she was commanding Blue instead of working alongside her like she was supposed to. And now that I think about it, her ability to instantly unlock the sonar cannon despite this was a bit,,, Annoying.
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
soudasig_by_eggdis-dbau8f2.png
@IgnoredGal I still don't believe Lance got enough- the character development was limited with everyone else that wasn't Keith or Allura. And the original paladin order was the bEst and it was annoying when they switched it up so drastically. They should of just let Allura take the red lion so Lance could have that scene with blue. (Red also fits her better-) [quote name="Ichamo" date=2017-08-04 12:25:07] Ok is it just me or did anyone else want to punch Keith in the face when he started leading because,,,,, Like it was his reckless actions that got everyone in trouble? I'm really not a fan of the lion switch,,, I also agree with the whole "Allura doesn't deserve a lion" point- they even pointed out how she was commanding Blue instead of working alongside her like she was supposed to. And now that I think about it, her ability to instantly unlock the sonar cannon despite this was a bit,,, Annoying. [/quote] Keith obviously has issues in leading. He will get better- but he was very annoying in season three. Lion switch wasn't a great idea and should have been done better honestly. Allura should really get a good amount of character development, I just hope she doesn't get small amounts of character development and not a huge amount to where she just becomes annoying and takes away any character development from anyone else. And I do agree that she really shouldn't have been able to unlock the cannon super quick like that with what she displayed before.
@IgnoredGal I still don't believe Lance got enough- the character development was limited with everyone else that wasn't Keith or Allura. And the original paladin order was the bEst and it was annoying when they switched it up so drastically. They should of just let Allura take the red lion so Lance could have that scene with blue. (Red also fits her better-)

Ichamo wrote on 2017-08-04:

Keith obviously has issues in leading. He will get better- but he was very annoying in season three.
Lion switch wasn't a great idea and should have been done better honestly. Allura should really get a good amount of character development, I just hope she doesn't get small amounts of character development and not a huge amount to where she just becomes annoying and takes away any character development from anyone else. And I do agree that she really shouldn't have been able to unlock the cannon super quick like that with what she displayed before.
YafRuJo.gif
Well not drastic character development anyway. I just like that we got to see more insecurities and fears he has I guess? Like when the blue lion wouldn't react to him or when he was offering to side aside and whatnot.
I get that Allura's dad was the original paladin, I just wish there was a way where she actually has to bond with it and get used to it like every other paladin had to at the beginning. She suddenly seemed like a natural and was able to control the blue lion like nothing. Not to mention that one scene on the ship in the alternate universe with those other Alteans. She knew the risks and what they were doing with the meteor, yet she acted selfishly because they were her kind and didn't bother to think what they would do with it.
Well not drastic character development anyway. I just like that we got to see more insecurities and fears he has I guess? Like when the blue lion wouldn't react to him or when he was offering to side aside and whatnot.
I get that Allura's dad was the original paladin, I just wish there was a way where she actually has to bond with it and get used to it like every other paladin had to at the beginning. She suddenly seemed like a natural and was able to control the blue lion like nothing. Not to mention that one scene on the ship in the alternate universe with those other Alteans. She knew the risks and what they were doing with the meteor, yet she acted selfishly because they were her kind and didn't bother to think what they would do with it.
MUYNhfy.png
QRVupBA.png ACOZFAh.png hh5n4WA.png

tumblr_p14ugnvISB1v0ohcpo1_500.gif
1 2 3 4 5