Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Cartoon Network and their schedule..
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
@Artistmal

bye :3
@Artistmal

bye :3
proty_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfz.pnghumbee_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pngb.pngjorge_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfh.png
*daintily sips bleach*

Yep, this is totally ridiculous. Sheesh, I knew CN's scheduling was bad, but this is psychotic levels of advertising right here. I almost wonder if if TTG! is seen as a "hit" because they play it so much that kids have no choice but to watch it. Trying too hard to make a hit, methinks.

And yeah, you could change the channel, but you gotta remember that kids can be pretty lazy. I mean, my brother and I watched nothing but Boomerang and Noggin until I was eight or nine, just because we couldn't be bothered to change the channel. (And it's not like this is a new thing. Just look at how much SpongeBob they play on Nick!)
*daintily sips bleach*

Yep, this is totally ridiculous. Sheesh, I knew CN's scheduling was bad, but this is psychotic levels of advertising right here. I almost wonder if if TTG! is seen as a "hit" because they play it so much that kids have no choice but to watch it. Trying too hard to make a hit, methinks.

And yeah, you could change the channel, but you gotta remember that kids can be pretty lazy. I mean, my brother and I watched nothing but Boomerang and Noggin until I was eight or nine, just because we couldn't be bothered to change the channel. (And it's not like this is a new thing. Just look at how much SpongeBob they play on Nick!)
lll.gif She/her l 15 l Resident Music/Book Dork
OK, that is terrifying I checked my country's schedule and is better than this at least.
But that reminds me of JETIX (successor of fox kids), a channel that no longer exists, in its final days they only put the old fairy odd parents nonstop.
Why
OK, that is terrifying I checked my country's schedule and is better than this at least.
But that reminds me of JETIX (successor of fox kids), a channel that no longer exists, in its final days they only put the old fairy odd parents nonstop.
Why
Échale la culpa a los espíritus chocarreros
theultimatecatsig.gif
This is why I don't watch Cartoon Network anymore. Not only do they play the same show over and over, they also ruined Teen Titans. I don't want to waste my time watching a show that's just an extremely dumbed down version of a show I used to enjoy years ago.
This is why I don't watch Cartoon Network anymore. Not only do they play the same show over and over, they also ruined Teen Titans. I don't want to waste my time watching a show that's just an extremely dumbed down version of a show I used to enjoy years ago.
As far as I've heard, they also push back other shows and/or boycot them in favour of TTG .-.

I miss the old catoon network man
As far as I've heard, they also push back other shows and/or boycot them in favour of TTG .-.

I miss the old catoon network man
I haven't watched Cartoon Network since they stopped airing Ed, Edd n Eddy a few years back...
I haven't watched Cartoon Network since they stopped airing Ed, Edd n Eddy a few years back...
SunsetMagnum.jpgFjgpNYm.png1j6wDhn.pngreHWBXk.png
this just makes me sad.
this just makes me sad.
pj11X8O.png

he/him • fr+8
dont ever put me in a situation ∞
lLZz7sf.png
Let's just see how next week's schedule does..

(Even though, It's most likely the same.)
Let's just see how next week's schedule does..

(Even though, It's most likely the same.)
proty_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfz.pnghumbee_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pngb.pngjorge_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfh.png
That is... really sad.
That is... really sad.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
HECK, EVEN THE MODERATOR AGREES
HECK, EVEN THE MODERATOR AGREES
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11