Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Cartoon Network and their schedule..
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Chompymawile Oh goodness, CN's main channel went the route of boomerang?

Don't get me started. Boomerang used to be near perfect for it's use. You had about every older cartoon on the block, movies of all types, interruption blocks based around older merchandise. Now you have uh... one version of Scooby Doo with only two seasons running forever (used to be three, but the newest version bombed and for some reason the original's gone), the Loony Toons/Tom and Jerry blocks you see on CN, CN's couple years old shows for some reason (I mean really, not even Dexter's Lab?), and they just run that twice in a row every day. The lineup was barely reorganized for the reboot, it's a pretty sad state of affairs.

Seems that CNReboot is more Boomerang than Boomerang now. There's a streaming thing now but it isn't for my tablet. And they did the Teen Titans Go thing on that channel earlier too though not nearly as bad. All this spamming of it is actually pretty sad given why they made that show instead of the original. :/
@Chompymawile Oh goodness, CN's main channel went the route of boomerang?

Don't get me started. Boomerang used to be near perfect for it's use. You had about every older cartoon on the block, movies of all types, interruption blocks based around older merchandise. Now you have uh... one version of Scooby Doo with only two seasons running forever (used to be three, but the newest version bombed and for some reason the original's gone), the Loony Toons/Tom and Jerry blocks you see on CN, CN's couple years old shows for some reason (I mean really, not even Dexter's Lab?), and they just run that twice in a row every day. The lineup was barely reorganized for the reboot, it's a pretty sad state of affairs.

Seems that CNReboot is more Boomerang than Boomerang now. There's a streaming thing now but it isn't for my tablet. And they did the Teen Titans Go thing on that channel earlier too though not nearly as bad. All this spamming of it is actually pretty sad given why they made that show instead of the original. :/
My writing project.
@Chronosplit))

If Cartoon Network can show Tom and Jerry. Why not some of the cartoons from the early 2000's?
The misadventures of Flapjack used to be my favorite show. I even remember when Adventure Time came out those shows were still aired, even though they were canceled..
@Chronosplit))

If Cartoon Network can show Tom and Jerry. Why not some of the cartoons from the early 2000's?
The misadventures of Flapjack used to be my favorite show. I even remember when Adventure Time came out those shows were still aired, even though they were canceled..
proty_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfz.pnghumbee_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pngb.pngjorge_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfh.png
this is just sad.
this is just sad.
proty_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfz.pnghumbee_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pngb.pngjorge_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfh.png
(Hey, at least Teen Titans: Trouble In Tokyo was aired today. A small hint of nostalgia, still not satisfied though..)
(Hey, at least Teen Titans: Trouble In Tokyo was aired today. A small hint of nostalgia, still not satisfied though..)
Chowder was one of my favorites

I wish for them to air it agai
Chowder was one of my favorites

I wish for them to air it agai
ILgtGff.gif

-3 FR time
hannah|she/her|ace/bi (?)
loves a lot of anime dudes
avid kakyoin stan & diosexual
Discord: macafii#0446
Instagram: @maciii_i
E95xDx5.gif
If only it was the original Teen Titans...
Sardines Bountiful Fishnet Overflowing Fishbasket Dried Fish
@Novoluvaga))

*sniff* I miss those moments. ;-;
@Novoluvaga))

*sniff* I miss those moments. ;-;
[quote name="@Chompymawile" date=2017-07-31 19:11:28] (Hey, at least Teen Titans: Trouble In Tokyo was aired today. [/quote] [i]W H A T ??[/i] ; ; I didn't know CN aired that today.. my chance of barely reliving the old Teen Titans..gone. D: [size=1]//goes back to silently stalking this thread and cringing along with the rest of the folk.
@Chompymawile wrote on 2017-07-31:
(Hey, at least Teen Titans: Trouble In Tokyo was aired today.

W H A T ??

; ; I didn't know CN aired that today.. my chance of barely reliving the old Teen Titans..gone. D:

//goes back to silently stalking this thread and cringing along with the rest of the folk.
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
[quote name="Novoluvaga" date=2017-07-31 19:41:20] If only it was the original Teen Titans... [/quote] I wish it was ;;
Novoluvaga wrote on 2017-07-31:

I wish it was ;;
ILgtGff.gif

-3 FR time
hannah|she/her|ace/bi (?)
loves a lot of anime dudes
avid kakyoin stan & diosexual
Discord: macafii#0446
Instagram: @maciii_i
E95xDx5.gif
@Sinnabelle))

It was amazing..

Anyways. Care for some bleach?
@Sinnabelle))

It was amazing..

Anyways. Care for some bleach?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11