Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Cartoon Network and their schedule..
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
COME ON GIVE US STEVEN UNIVERSE
COME ON GIVE US STEVEN UNIVERSE
What the **** is this
Wooow, that's an awful schedule D': Cartoon Network what you doing
What the **** is this
Wooow, that's an awful schedule D': Cartoon Network what you doing
Renard(e) || Pronouns; iel or they
Host of the Fireworks Median system
FR Time +3 || French and English speaker || 25+
- Current hyperfixation : Saint Seiya -
(Autistic, so I'm super sorry if I say weird things at times!)
I used to love cartoon network, but i feel that they are on a rapid trip downhill. They show nothing but ttg and they are making reboots of older shows and dumbing them down for a less mature audience. It is a disgrace to the original shows to turn them into this crap. The only shows i like on there is regular show, adventure time, and Steven universe. Unfortanately none of them get shown much anymore and two of them are being canceled. I hope we at least get more Steven universe and infinity train gets made into a series. My sister and my cousin like teen titans go, and honestly its been on so much it drives me crazy. Maybe you will hate me for saying this, but teen titans go is an extreme disgrace and an insult to the original teen titans.
I used to love cartoon network, but i feel that they are on a rapid trip downhill. They show nothing but ttg and they are making reboots of older shows and dumbing them down for a less mature audience. It is a disgrace to the original shows to turn them into this crap. The only shows i like on there is regular show, adventure time, and Steven universe. Unfortanately none of them get shown much anymore and two of them are being canceled. I hope we at least get more Steven universe and infinity train gets made into a series. My sister and my cousin like teen titans go, and honestly its been on so much it drives me crazy. Maybe you will hate me for saying this, but teen titans go is an extreme disgrace and an insult to the original teen titans.
XwzJAeR.png
I just wish shows with more effort put in to them had more respect. Teen Titans Go! probably has new episodes coming out everyday because It's most likely tweened (A.K.A Puppet Animation), the animation in the show may look well done but It's actually just a lazy way for them to broadcast a new episode almost every week. Most of the other shows on the other hand take effort to make. So why can't there be respect for those shows?
I just wish shows with more effort put in to them had more respect. Teen Titans Go! probably has new episodes coming out everyday because It's most likely tweened (A.K.A Puppet Animation), the animation in the show may look well done but It's actually just a lazy way for them to broadcast a new episode almost every week. Most of the other shows on the other hand take effort to make. So why can't there be respect for those shows?
proty_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfz.pnghumbee_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pngb.pngjorge_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfh.png
@Oratorio the pilot with the corgis... Infinity Train? I don't know about what's going on with that but i really hope that it wasn't dropped either -- it probably would have been a really good show. It seemed to have gotten a lot of interest -- i don't see it in the 'Coming Soon' part of the schedule which gets me worried. Instead I see a bunch of shows I've never even heard about but some just sound... meh.

Jeez -- i know Over the Garden Wall was a fall miniseries, but I'd at least love to see it one more time, and none of this dumb TTG stuff. SU, We Bare Bears... lovely as those shows are, we just keep getting T H I S. CN used to be good back in the 90's/early 2000's... And now we've got this. It just... No.

I know Adventure Time was gonna be ending (canceled!?), not sure about what the other show being canceled is(??). I miss Regular Show and I missed the finale but it never has reruns as Chompy said, and in my opinion the more the shows that end, means even more room for Teen Titans Go and less room for the other shows if they plan to keep it up like this. WHY. this is simply just agitating. :') i didnt mean to rant but MAN this is just wrong. 300 times in one W E E K.
@Oratorio the pilot with the corgis... Infinity Train? I don't know about what's going on with that but i really hope that it wasn't dropped either -- it probably would have been a really good show. It seemed to have gotten a lot of interest -- i don't see it in the 'Coming Soon' part of the schedule which gets me worried. Instead I see a bunch of shows I've never even heard about but some just sound... meh.

Jeez -- i know Over the Garden Wall was a fall miniseries, but I'd at least love to see it one more time, and none of this dumb TTG stuff. SU, We Bare Bears... lovely as those shows are, we just keep getting T H I S. CN used to be good back in the 90's/early 2000's... And now we've got this. It just... No.

I know Adventure Time was gonna be ending (canceled!?), not sure about what the other show being canceled is(??). I miss Regular Show and I missed the finale but it never has reruns as Chompy said, and in my opinion the more the shows that end, means even more room for Teen Titans Go and less room for the other shows if they plan to keep it up like this. WHY. this is simply just agitating. :') i didnt mean to rant but MAN this is just wrong. 300 times in one W E E K.
T3TuubO.png
Maybe this is just CN's way for kids to get bored of it.

(Even though, this happened around easter as well..)
Maybe this is just CN's way for kids to get bored of it.

(Even though, this happened around easter as well..)
proty_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfz.pnghumbee_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pngb.pngjorge_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfh.png
Woah wait.. this is serious? I thought it was like.. Photoshopped or something to be funny..
Yikes. What is CN doing x.x
Woah wait.. this is serious? I thought it was like.. Photoshopped or something to be funny..
Yikes. What is CN doing x.x
Time to eat my sorrows away with otter pops..
Time to eat my sorrows away with otter pops..
Well, in the meantime. Who wants bleach!?
[quote name="Chompymawile" date=2017-07-31 12:50:55] Well, in the meantime. Who wants bleach!? [/quote] [img]https://giffiles.alphacoders.com/206/2067.gif[/img] I'll take some Bleach! Barely watched it but still far better than ttg imo
Chompymawile wrote on 2017-07-31:
2067.gif
I'll take some Bleach! Barely watched it but still far better than ttg imo
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11